Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obituary: Bill

Images
    I wouldn't mind Oak being Professor'd. It's about on the level with Cynthia's Feelings.
    Team B-Side
    || cardmaker, competitive tcg player, competitive vg player. ||
    || programmer, game designer; fantasy writer, amateur artist. ||
    .....the figter of shadows.....

Well, Looker's Suggestion is kind of similar to Professor Oak and Impostor Professor Oak.

As I have said to others... Mom was born feeling like a man so she got a sex change and decided Mom wouldn't work
    Her new name is Bill unfortunately she is no longer kind either :/
    DRAGON BATTLE MASTER

I wonder why they made it into a supporter, that was really not a smart choice for Pokemon. It's just another "Mom's Kindness", except now it's a pretty boy.
    Proud leader of Team Absol G

Quote Originally Posted by Absol G View Post
    I wonder why they made it into a supporter, that was really not a smart choice for Pokemon. It's just another "Mom's Kindness", except now it's a pretty boy.
    It's obviously more for flavor and nostalgia than actual playing. But yeah, kind of makes me wonder why they didn't just call Mom Bill.

It would make sense to me to print Bill as a "Goods"/Trainer, either as a Rare trainer or as a secret Rare. I mean, Pokedex Handy 910is lets you draw 1 card from a choice of two, so it's not *too* much different.

:(

R.I.P Bill. You where always there for me when I needed you. You would always get me that one card I always needed. But most important of all... You where my friend.

We'll miss you Billy boy
    Worlds invitee '09, '10, '11

UK Masters

Propokemon.com

what are you talking about pop, didn't we all play bill/oracle at one time? I guess that just got replaced with erika.
    The Truth is Out There. Print Ross' Worlds Deck!!!!!

"100 players think they're in the top 25." ~ Adam Vernola

Quote Originally Posted by Articjedi View Post
    what are you talking about pop, didn't we all play bill/oracle at one time? I guess that just got replaced with erika.
    We did. I blame the power creep.

mbe they are gonna make finally a new format.
    Id love RS-on or anything like that

mayby the will start to support unlimited and thats why they are starting to reprint the broken cards.

*weeps and places flowers on his grave*

Quote Originally Posted by yelanates View Post
    It would make sense to me to print Bill as a "Goods"/Trainer, either as a Rare trainer or as a secret Rare. I mean, Pokedex Handy 910is lets you draw 1 card from a choice of two, so it's not *too* much different.
    One is a +1, the other is not.
    From Pojo's forum: "you sacrifice synergy to be playing electrodes and rayquazas in a blaziken deck as it is. it isn't broken enough"

Quote Originally Posted by vaporeon
    However, in a game where you can play 4 of everything, a side deck seems almost worthless

Contest Host
    Images
    This topic has been played out and, frankly, I don't like the obituary title (If I were a parent glancing over my kid's shoulder, I'd think "what is going on at this website?!" )

Locked.
    =====> Proud PokeDad & PokeHubby <========
    Judge: Regionals, States, Cities, Battle Roads, PreReleases; League Owner @ Warsaw, VA YMCA
    Why Bianca?WHY??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12