1x Palmer's Contribution
    2x Cynthia's Feelings
    2x Expert Belt
    3x Energy Switch
    2x Lucian's Assignment

Energy: 11

7x Lightning Energy
    4x Call Energy

I'm thinking of adding one more pikachu, and some other things.

Strategy: Start with Spiritomb w/ Call Energy, and make it a first priority to get Raichu HGSS out with two energy, a Pichu-evolved Pikachu, and a benched Electivire (as well as Claydol). Next, attack like crazy with energy attachments through Energy Switch and Lucian's Assignment. I should be able to do 100 damage/per turn straight (120 with Expert Belt). When I decide that a major sniping should occur in order to gain I huge advantage/or win the game, I level Raichu up and Voltage shoot, link lightning, and Voltage shoot/Thunderbolt.

Electivire Lv. X can serve as a counter against Stadiums/Tools (as well as locking the opponent while it is active, not allowing them to play energies if they want 2 damage counters on their pokemon) and Spiritomb against fast decks.

This needs a bit more speed, I think.

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

BTW, here is the translation for Raichu HGSS:

#33 - Raichu - Lightning - 90 HP
    Stage 1 Evolution - Evolves from Pikachu

[C] Iron Tail: Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.
    [L][L] Thunderbolt: 100 damage. Discard all Energy attached to Raichu.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
    Resistance: Steel (-20)
    Retreat: 0
    Last edited by Luiserebii; 02/15/2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: To edit my deck.

If you're going to use Electivire, I'd cut out the Energy Switches and Lucian's Assignments, and just go with Energy Link. It's much easier.

My Raichu Deck plays Magnezone SF. It puts the energy from the discard pile right onto Raichu without all those Trainers. Yes I have to put 1 damage counter on the Raichu, but it's okay.

I play 3 Pichu AR, 4 Pikachu MT, 3 Raichu HGSS, and 1 Raichu LvX. This lineup works really well!

Quote Originally Posted by MachineMaster9613 View Post
    If you're going to use Electivire, I'd cut out the Energy Switches and Lucian's Assignments, and just go with Energy Link. It's much easier.

Yes, but with Energy Link, Relicanth will hurt me a lot and if I can't use tools (for some reason), I'll be horribly locked. Whereas with Energy Switch and Lucian's Assignment, I can have variety and play around trainer/supporter locks. Besides, I don't need to transfer too much energy. For quick set-ups, I use Lucian's Assignment.

My Raichu Deck plays Magnezone SF. It puts the energy from the discard pile right onto Raichu without all those Trainers. Yes I have to put 1 damage counter on the Raichu, but it's okay.

Yes, but Magnazone SF also puts 1 damage counter on Raichu, something that is not very favorable, as Raichu has low HP. It favors fast and quick decks that can hit hard with Crobat Gs and such and only hopes them save Crobat Gs and/or have Magnazone act like thier own Crobat G (If you know what I'm saying.) And besides, the trainers/supporters don't take up too much space. Also, Magnazone is harder to set-up, being a Stage 2, and Electivire has a good Stadium/Tool counter for SP decks with Pulse Barrier, and even a Poke-Body that locks energy attachment (As they cannot attach energies without having their pokemon get 2 damage counters).

I play 3 Pichu AR, 4 Pikachu MT, 3 Raichu HGSS, and 1 Raichu LvX. This lineup works really well!

Interesting build. I should have 3 Raichu HGSS, and will make that change, but 3 Pichu AR seems a bit like overkill. However, the 4 Pikachu MT is nice and I am thinking of having 1 more Pikachu.
    What I say is in bold.

I have considered a teched Nidoqueen line to help with the Magnezone burn. I do like the Electivire being Anti-meta. The reason I play 3 Pichu AR because of Pikachu's amazing Power, and Pichu's attack is just amazing! It provides easier set-up.