Thread: Does anyone know what's in the Blaziken/Lanturn CC deck? Please move to CC Thread!

Question Does anyone know what's in the Blaziken/Lanturn CC deck? Please move to CC Thread!

I tried to get this info elsewhere but due to unexpected agravation I just decided to make a thread asking it since me and a few of my friends have been trying to figure out what cards the deck contains and what combos make it good.
    Last edited by Dragonstar; 12/06/2004 at 06:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Images
    Moving to the DECKS forum...*whoosh*

'mom
    SD area players: join the Play! Pokemon San Diego facebook group for local event info!
    League Leader, San Diego Games and Comics / PTO, San Diego CA
    My eyes being hindered by blind passions, I cannot perceive the light that grasps me;
    Yet the great compassion, without tiring, Illumines me always.
    Namuamidabutsu...

Mom What the heck??? You just made a boo boo xD This does not have a 60 card deck so this is NOT the right place for this topic kthx?

Can someone move this to the City Championships forum since it is a question about a City Championship deck and that's probably where it should have been moved to in the first. I don't need help with the deck I just want to know what the deck looks like.
    Last edited by Dragonstar; 12/06/2004 at 06:26 PM.

Be nice if this could be moved to where it belongs as fast as it was moved to Deck Help and Strategy.
    Oh and nice signature DarkmasterchrisEX, Merry Christmas to you too.
    Last edited by Dragonstar; 12/06/2004 at 06:26 PM.

Images
    I think it belongs here.
    We added the word "strategy" to the forum title to cover just this sort of topic.

As for your aggrivation, if you don't post off topic on other threads, you won't be aggrivated.

...Or aggrivate the mods!
    Rules Team Member / Member of Team Compendium - The Pokemon Rulings Compendium - Co-Owner of PokeGym.net
    Premiere Tournament Organizer
    Invited to Judge every US National Championship and World Championship
    Masters Head Judge TCG World Championship 2010 - Seniors Head Judge US Nationals 2009

In that case you can close this and i'll put this in the City Championship thread myself since it has a much higher chance of getting answered there hence the fact it is a City Championship deck and I havn't seen it anywere else till I saw it mentioned on that thread. Also I'm not asking for help with this deck since there isn't even a deck list on this page so I still can't comprehend why it would belong here as opposed to the CC forum.
    Last edited by Dragonstar; 12/06/2004 at 06:42 PM.

Images
    No, it belongs here.
    It DEFINATELY does NOT belong in the CC forum.
    Please bear in mind that you are a guest on our forums.
    If you don't wish to follow our idiotic rules, you don't have to.
    But you do if you want to stay.

[edit: I see that you posted it in CC anyway.
    We'll assume that you haven't seen this yet. If you post it there again, you will be banned for a week.
    Please follow the directions of the Boards Mods and Admins. Pop[/edit]
    Last edited by PokePop; 12/06/2004 at 06:45 PM.
    Rules Team Member / Member of Team Compendium - The Pokemon Rulings Compendium - Co-Owner of PokeGym.net
    Premiere Tournament Organizer
    Invited to Judge every US National Championship and World Championship
    Masters Head Judge TCG World Championship 2010 - Seniors Head Judge US Nationals 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonstar
    In that case you can close this and i'll put this in the City Championship thread myself since it has a much higher chance of getting answered there hence the fact it is a City Championship deck and I havn't seen it anywere else till I saw it mentioned on that thread. Also I'm not asking for help with this deck since there isn't even a deck list on this page so I still can't comprehend why it would belong here as opposed to the CC forum.
    why dont u build ur own deck

so much easier than complaining cuz u cant find a deck list
    AIM CrazyBlackGuy619
    IM for apprentice

~soles

Images
    *trying to resist locking*
    The Compendium
    "We are not purposely trying to mess with your minds." - DMTM
    Indentifier of the Magby Rule.
    Diamond & Pearl H/W
    You'd be crazy not to attend the New England Regional Championship.

PokePop why whould you Ban someone for a week, I could see 1 to 2 Days, but a week is overkill. I don't think a punish ment that harsh is needed, and it could be an honest mistake. All i'm saying is i don't think a week is needed but more like 1-3 or something to that extent.
    Team ROCKET.
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Trascendente
    I still don't see what's so great about Nidoqueen. You can't use it more than once per turn and it only removes one damage counter from every Pokemon..
    Asylum

Quote Originally Posted by evilcaturne666
    why dont u build ur own deck

so much easier than complaining cuz u cant find a deck list
    Read the topic of this thread, if I wanted someone else to build a deck for me I'd go to my friend Stripes that made the top 32 at Worlds, who I play against all the time anyway. All I'm wondering is how Blaziken/Laturn is even a good deck, they don't seem like they would combo well together. Let's get back on topic people and try not to turn this into spam central.

Random Decks do win you know.

Just look at last years Cities.

Lemme see, SK Raticate umm, Nidoking AQ? and something else random won somewhere up in Washington.
    Chris Silver
    AIM: vxt0yzruskidxv
    XBL: truKeffect

Quote Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
    Random Decks do win you know.

Just look at last years Cities.

Lemme see, SK Raticate umm, Nidoking AQ? and something else random won somewhere up in Washington.
    I know random decks win all the time it depends on how good you are and what and who are playing against but that has nothing to do with the topic again back to this "I tried to get this info elsewhere but due to unexpected agravation I just decided to make a thread asking it since me and a few of my friends have been trying to figure out what cards the deck contains and what combos make it good." that's the topic of the thread, it's simple as what cards are in the deck, I don't need all the cards, I'm just trying to figure how this deck is beating decks like Magma and Monarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur
    Sounds like Blaziken was the main attacker and Lanturn protected his weakness to water.
    Thanks for actually posting on topic Venusaur! That's the only thing my friends and I could think of too but if there is no combo and that's all the deck is I can't see how it's beating Magma.
    I knew if this thread got stuck in here I would have problems getting it answered :( .
    Last edited by Dragonstar; 12/07/2004 at 03:11 PM.

Bump to hopefully get an answer.

Could it be used with TA's Manetric too, to send those double attatched basic energies to a Bex or Blaze? Kinda obvious, but... don't know for sure really.
    Last edited by Daddiursa; 12/07/2004 at 06:30 PM.
    Judge, Masters, Norwegian Nationals 2008
    ...It's been a busy season non-pokemonwise, so less playing = more judging.

Hmm...If I remember correctly Lanturn's pokepower should get the energy from Blaziken's Fire Stream but then that doesn't make much sence since you can't Firestarter then.Venasuar's idea sounds resonable though.Perhpas to deal with Kingdra/Steelix when Kingdra comes up and BlastyEX of whoever still plays it.And ovcourse as we were talking about other random decks.
    Last edited by Ancient Pokemon Trainer; 12/07/2004 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddiursa
    Could it be used with TA's Manetric too, to send those double attatched basic energies to a Bex or Blaze? Kinda obvious, but... don't know for sure really.
    That's what I was thinking too but usually the deck name has the Pokemon that combo in the name like how the Blastoise/Magneton/Delcatty, Nidoking/Nidoqueen/Pidgeot, and Blastoise/Quagsire/TA Walrein deck name list all the Pokemon used in the combo.