Thread: Genosect & Genosect Lv.X

Genosect & Genosect Lv.X

I never planned on posting any of my Pokemon themed card ideas here, but I'm thinking about posting my card spoilers for Genosect, one of my favourite 5th Gen Pokemon. I even plan on making the actual cards of them for my Smash cards in future too (Though the stats will be different to fit that game's stat build more).

I don't know HGSS's stat builds that very well, so these ones are just based on the D&P stat builds.

Genosect 90HP [M]
    Stage Basic

Poke-Power: Cassette Change
    Once during your turn (Before your attack), you may switch a Basic Energy card attached to Genosect with a Basic Energy card in your hand. This power can't be used if Genosect is affected by a Special Condition.

[M] Metal Claw 20

[M][M][C] Techno Buster 60
    Before doing damage, you may choose a Basic Energy card attached to Genosect. Genosect's type is the same as the Energy card chosen when applying Weakness and Resistance to the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [R] x2
    Resistance: [P] -20
    Retreat Cost: 2
    Genosect Lv.X 120HP [M]
    Stage Basic

Poke-Power: Download Data
    Once during your turn (Before your attack), you may use this power. If the Defending Pokemon's maximum HP is higher than Genosect's, each of Genosect's attacks does 20 more damage to the opponent's Active Pokemon (After applying Weakness and Resistance). If the Defending Pokemon's Retreat Cost is lower than Genosect's, Genosect's attack cost is [C] less. You may only use 1 of the effects during your turn.

[M][M][C][C] Complete Genocide 120
    Discard all Energy cards attached to Genosect. If both you and your opponent have any Benched Pokemon, you may choose 1 of your Benched Pokemon and 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. Both Pokemon and all cards attached to them are discarded (This does not count as Knocking Out either Pokemon).

Weakness: [R] x2
    Resistance: [P] -20
    Retreat Cost: 2
    Last edited by Shadowmaster; 09/27/2010 at 07:19 AM.

Images
    Eh, 50 for 3 is a bit pricey, but otherwise, great work again Shadowwmaster!

P.S. on the SSBB cards, I've been using an Ivysaur FS and Lucario FS deck that is pretty nice. It's like Luxchomp...only it's not .

---------- Post added 09/25/2010 at 05:10 PM ----------

And about this one thing I found on the Battle Cards...

Smoke Ball + Brinstar Escape Shaft = Auto Scoop Up every turn, not sure if you want to change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXARD View Post
    Porii Sames is the unbeatable example of how SPAM is done, learn from him before trying again.
    to all who flamed me you got trolled

Thanks. I was tempted to make it [M][M][C] for 60, but I thought being able to swap Energy cards easily and being able to hit for super effective damage most of the time would of made it too cheap (Especially if used in HGSS where all Pokemon have a 2x Weakness anyways). But if you think what I said above would be better then I'll change it to that.

And about that Smash cards combo, I assume it's because you could choose to discard the Smasher with the Smoke Ball attached to it, but the Smoke Ball would make it unaffected from being discarded right?

Meh, Brinstar Escape Shaft was always the bane of my existance XD, originally it had a completely different but more complicated effect that I think didn't even work. Plus it was annoying trying to come up with an effect for Smoke Ball too. I'm gonna try coming up with more different effects for BES.

Images
    Right, you discard the Smoke Ball smasher, prevents the discard, and pick up whatever you want.

P.S. You should make, like, 5 Brinstar Escape Shafts!
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXARD View Post
    Porii Sames is the unbeatable example of how SPAM is done, learn from him before trying again.
    to all who flamed me you got trolled