Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scizor/Cherrim - The Deck That Just Doesn't Die!

I actually made this deck but i put in 2 unown R ,2 combee (honey), 2 vespiquen UD, 3 cherubi SV, and 2 cherrim AR, and I love the deck! So far I've only played myself but it's beaten my salamence deck with ease 4 times! I found honey combee is wonderful because you can play unown R put it in your discard and draw and get it back and draw again with combee. Vespiquen is good when i was battling top accelerator salamance with shoot through I believe that does 20 to a benched pokemon which would knock out any combees I have played in a few turns or cherubis. Vespiquen would protect them and its a second attacker with Mach Wind for 60 and then I could retreat next turn for free to get scizor out. I put 2 AR Cherrim to just in case go defensive. Cherubi SV because I found I mostly started with it so with growth I could attach an energy to a scyther I just drew and be ready next turn to retreat cherubi.
    I did take out the chatot because I actually don't have one. D:
    Last edited by boxerbobcat0; 10/24/2010 at 08:55 AM. Reason: adding

^Cherubi SV is a good idea, I may try it.

I'm also gonna try -1-1 Cherrim for a Twins and a Black Belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by gallade View Post
    You guys do know baby mario is an ex-cop right? Just wanted to throw that out there before you give him your real name.
    Game Scenario Writer for ProPokemon.com
    Currently running ZekEels || ...my trades...

so i ran this to top 8 in states 2 years ago... i used one of each shaymin x, miasma valley, bts and poke blowers... maybe 1 ar cherrim wouldn't be bad to try out... and the new t/s from tr seem like solid ideas for this deck, imo.

also, thanks for helping show that this deck can be more than something poke-dads play to keep sane while their jrs compete!!
    Team Dippy Eggs- Before You Know It, It'll Be Over And Easy!

"Life is far too serious not to make a joke out of EVERYTHING!!"

Quote Originally Posted by rocketprof1287 View Post
    so i ran this to top 8 in states 2 years ago... i used one of each shaymin x, miasma valley, bts and poke blowers... maybe 1 ar cherrim wouldn't be bad to try out... and the new t/s from tr seem like solid ideas for this deck, imo.

also, thanks for helping show that this deck can be more than something poke-dads play to keep sane while their jrs compete!!
    No problem. I love this deck. I'll certaintly play it at any CC's I can make it to.

Yea, I may try out some of the TR stuff, but I don't have tons of it.
    You guys do know baby mario is an ex-cop right? Just wanted to throw that out there before you give him your real name.

I now play Black belt with this in case i some how start with Cherubi ill get out scyther before cherubi is knocked out when he is evolve scyther, expert, black belt, 2 energy, two Sunny Days, Pown Down for... 150! :3 Revenge for Cherubi!
    Last edited by boxerbobcat0; 12/04/2010 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Adding
    Current Main Deck
    Scizor/Cherrim
    If you live in Kansas can you help me? I'm moving there soon and the only league in the town isn't even REAL help...Thxs :3

^
    I removed 1-1 Cherrim for a Black Belt and a Twins. May mess with it some more if I'm going to CC's, but it worked well the few times I could make it to league.

Ok, so I have built this deck an this deck has never failed me once since i built it like 3 months ago. I have only lost like maybe 2-3 times. This deck is fantastic!

Just wondering what decks do they play where you are? Gosh! I loss at least 10 times or less ( with over 20 wins ) and I got 1/3 at two cities! ( the first I went to I got 2/2 ) I do play the deck differently like with 3 vespiquen ( 2 UD and 1 SF ) and 3 combee ( 2 honey and 1 enraged assault ) and personally vespiquen sometimes ( 50/50 ) hits harder than Scizor.
    Current Main Deck
    Scizor/Cherrim
    If you live in Kansas can you help me? I'm moving there soon and the only league in the town isn't even REAL help...Thxs :3

I got 2-1 and second at BRs with this exact list.

Its fun.

I actually removed 1-1 Cherrim recently for a Black Belt and Twins. May take those out for another DCE and something else.

I love how in-depth this article is.

I run Scizor/Cherrim but I have 4 Cynthia's and 1 Blackbelt.. I'm used to Pokemon getting knocked out (Garchomp, etc)
    Current Deck: Scizor's Cherries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123