Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2611

Thread: WEREWOLF XV: Pokemon Wars: GAME END: TOWN WINS!!!!! See Post 2547 for Final Update!

  1. #2501
    #2499

    See Bold and Orange as well as underlined.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonclyne725
    In your responses to my initial reasons:
    Where does it say anything about that in his Role? It says nothing about having your Pokémon.
    It refers to Diaz as one who weaponizes captured Pokemon. Possibly in an update sent by AT, Diaz was given possession of my Pokemon.
    It also says he is trained to deal with Jedi as well. But you don’t see him pulling out a Lightsaber. The text you are using for your defense effectively constitutes “flavor text.” There are no ROLE (physical action he could take) based reasons for what you are claiming Diaz could do. That is the crux of my point. Dias’ revealed “Role” says nothing about those things you claim it does.
    If an update was sent by Absol, Absol would have POSTED IT. See gallade’s role for what would have happened if Diaz’ role had been updated. We would have seen the chain. Diaz’ “ROLE” was: “You are a Werewolf.” That is it. Not “You have 6 Pokémon in your possession to use at will. You are ALSO a werewolf. You ALSO may turn on the Emperor if you want and try to kill him and take over the Empire.”

    Possible. Hence why I want some information from him.
    What about Night 9 and 10? Those nights have the same issue.
    "Man in the shadows" in Night 9, and Night 10 I'm thinking that my role hide me
    So you still hold that you are contradicting with King Piplup about Night 9?

    Did you or didn’t you hide?

    It’s MIGHTY CONVINIENT to be able to say that you were able to hide during those 2 updates. All we have is your word and no evidence for it. Whereas for Napoleon we had PF5’s word (sketch though it may be) AND the update evidence.


    Here is my point:
    1. Night 9 had perfect visibility (14/14)
    2. Night 10 had perfect visibility except KP and Myself.
    3. EVERY PLAYER in those nights is accounted for except for you.
    4. EVERY ROLE in those nights is accounted for except for the Imperial.


    Yet you claim you are NOT the wolf. See ADENDUM #2





    The fact that Diaz flipped a Vanilla Wolf shows 2 things: This was not an intentional Wolf/Wolf kill. This was a role-swap effect.
    As I stated somewhere before, my guess is that Diaz received my Pokemon and wanted to become Alpha by taking out the Emperor.
    Where does it say this in his role? He flipped a complete Vanilla Wolf.
    It is possible that AT sent him a PM with the option of trying to become the Alpha with his newly gained Pokemon.
    THEN WHY DIDN’T WE SEE THE PM? See GALLADE for my proof.



    Would have gotten beaten up/killed by KP had I been in the Laboratory at all last Night
    Not completely true.
    I didn't remember that KP's role had a small chance of failure, but it still is a very small percentage.
    Accepted, but you’ve done it before.


    PF5 was most likely trying to buy time for his partner by turning suspicion onto me.
    Agreed, except I think he was trying to turn it away from you. He goes out of his way to say "DC725 (you) is (are) Lance, based on his "protection and observation powers."
    In order to draw suspicion towards me and away from his partner, he tried to protect me and turn suspicion away from me.
    I would laugh that you said he was trying to draw suspicion towards you by turning it away from you, but I see your point. It’s very hard to type out what you mean without verbal queues.



    PF5 was claiming to ‘protect’ people who had already claimed their roles, and then would ‘confirm’ their roles with his fake role. He most likely claimed to protect Napoleon because he already knew Napoleon’s role
    The evidence is CLEARLY there that Napoleon was protected. PF5 DID have a protection role “Door Close.” Yet he also claimed to protect you, and there was no evidence for it. Therefore he lied about protecting you.
    Going back to my above point, he most likely claimed to protect me in order to draw suspicion towards me. He was already tagged as a wolf by Redados1, so why would he drag a partner under the spotlight by trying to claim that he protected him? The answer is that he wouldn't do that.
    Again, you are not discussing my point. My point summarized:

    PF5 had a protect role.
    PF5 claimed to protect Napoleon. Evidence and logic says this occurred.
    PF5 claimed to protect You. Evidence and logic says this did NOT occur.

    Unfortunately it drops to a WIFOM. We know PF5 lied about protecting you. We don’t and can’t know the reasons. Therefore I cannot use his shielding of you as an attacking point, nor can you use it as a point of defense. Fortunately this is but one point of many.



    DC725’s role that he “revealed” is so outlandish I immediately investigated it. I knew that Red/Blue were written completely differently, and now with the revelation of Cynthia’s role it is clear that Lance having such a random selection of powers is highly irregular for a Pokémon Trainer.
    Since Red and Blue were completely different, why is it strange that my roles are completely different from Cynthia’s?
    What are you talking about? Red and Blue were carbon copies of each other, minus the different name and Pokémon. Their roles were IDENTICAL. Therefore it is VERY STRANGE that your role is completely different than Cynthia’s
    I was referring to Werewolf XIV, where Blue 's votes counted as two and Red had 4 Pokemon at his disposal. These roles were very different from each other, and in their role descriptions neither of them were told of a rival.
    I see. I was referring to WW XII where Red and Blue were identical. Bear in mind that Lucario EX was the Mod of XIV, whereas Absoltrainer was the Mod of XII. Based on in-game evidence, if there IS an outside game to look at, which really is outside the scope of what we are doing here, it is XII, not XIV. Therefore it is very strange for Lance to be so different from Cynthia.

    Finally, Cynthia WAS told about a rival.



    Another issue is the fact that after Diaz died and dropped “your” Pokémon, you claim that “Absol told you to drop that role.” This makes NO SENSE. WW Mods prepare for almost every instance, and that such likely scenario escaped his eye does not sit well with everything else. You losing that role doesn’t fit with the game, nor does it fit with the roles that Lance would have.
    It is definitely different from the game. It kind of makes sense because Lance in the anime is a sort of detective, and my first role gave me the ability to search for my Pokemon.
    I don’t know why you are bringing up the VG or the anime. I’m talking about WW right now. It is illogical for Lance to lose his primary focus after 1 Night, especially when there was no language written in your role about it. That you say “Absol killed that part of my role” is illogical and false. If the possibility for you to lose a role was there, it would have been mentioned in your role from the outset. Absol doesn’t willy-nilly remove important parts of people’s roles, especially Night 1.
    There is that possibility that from the beginning of the game, I only had a certain percentage of chance to find my Pokemon, and I had the misfortune of losing my chance Night 1. AT could have planned it form the start
    Then why didn’t your role say anything about it?



    Your second role is still way outside what Pokémon Trainers are given.
    An evasion role would help me survive long enough to find my Pokemon, which is probably why AT gave me the role
    True, but it is way outside what Pokémon Trainers have been given to date. And this doesn't mesh with a Night 1 loss of your "Pokemon Retrieval Role"
    "Doublevoter" Blue from WW XIV was a very different role from his rival counterpart, and for a Pokemon trainer.
    I’ve already said that XII is the primary outside game to reference if we are going to do that. XIV was Lucario EX’s game, and should be treated as such. XII has internal and external consistency with XV.


    The only logical and obvious culprit is DC725.
    Your role says my reveal is legit, KP didn’t beat me up, JQ confirms that I was in the Hanger, and yet I am the only obvious culprit?
    I don’t know what part of your reveal is legit. I don’t know if you just took the Lance archetype and welded it on to a Wolf role, allowing you to bypass my detection. You are the only logical culprit if Diaz was Role-Swapped. Diaz, if Role-Swapped, was Lance originally. Therefore you are the only option.
    True. But there are explanations for both of those. The Imperial didn’t lose his helmet. And it is also PROVEN that Wolves travel to different rooms after the kill. Thus JQ seeing you in the hangar does NOT clear you.

    Those are pretty big "if"s. IF Diaz role-swapped, then I would be the only option. However, this was not the cause.

    Re-reading the update, the imperial's helmet did not fall off, so my point there is false. However, JQ zapping me in the Hanger, KP's role not activating

    Not really. I’ve already elucidated that its near 100% that Diaz got Role-Swapped. If that follows, which I and others believe (see thunderjolt and King Piplup during Day 11) then Diaz was Lance. Effectively it is 1 “If” that is pretty near proven. You even admit that if I prove that Diaz was role-swapped you are the culprit. Therefore proving that Diaz was role-swapped means you admit to being the final wolf.


    However, you've cleverly deflected my point. That point was deduced using Night 1. NIGHT ONE we can say shenanigans were present. Diaz was Lance, based on Night 1 info. If you claim to be Lance (which you have/are), then you are the logical, obvious, and only culprit for the Role-Swap evident in Night 1. You have yet to show that Diaz' Shenanigans have a logical reasoning other than a Role-Swap.
    On Night 1, Diaz fights with Cynthia, possibly because he is using my Pokemon. Diaz then goes and attacks Darth Pikachu, and then the Emperor. As I've stated a couple of times already, Diaz was in charge of the weaponizing of stolen Pokémon, tried to become Alpha by trying to kill the Emperor, and was killed when he failed.
    But where does his ROLE give him your Pokémon. If he had HAD “your” Pokémon, then his ROLE would have said something about it. See above.
    Next, Diaz does attack Darth Pikachu, but does NOT attack the Emperor. The Emperor finishes Diaz completely one-sidedly.
    You may SAY he was in charge of weaponizing Pokémon, but that is a GROSS misinterpretation of Diaz’ “role.” It is also a complete fabrication to say that Diaz was trying to become the Alpha. I’ll discuss this below.


    If I WERE the last wolf, I would have killed YOU because you are the main person attacking me. Yet, Napoleon died during the Night.
    I don’t agree. Napoleon was the biggest threat to you last night. I could do NOTHING to you. I was (am?) powerless against you. Napoleon had the opportunity and the incentive to remove you from the game. A threat at Night takes precedence over a threat during the Day. It’s always possible to talk your way out of lynch. That is not possible with a Night role. Besides, I thought you were a wolf, yes. But was I hounding after you yesterday? No. I railed against gallade for being a Sith, after having focused on the Sith for days. You were lower on my watch list until today. To say that you as a Wolf would have killed me last night smacks of sheer anger, irritation, and vengeance. Threatening me with violence does not help your point.
    I am thinking that Napoleon mistyped in her post about being able to use Garchomp once more. Directly from her(sic) role:
    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon's Role
    A) Each Pokémon must be used at least once before you may use a Pokémon for the second time. You may use them in ANY ORDER you want
    Here is proof
    From her post, "To whoever asked, I can use Garchomp once more until Night 13, which we won't reach I HOPE." My guess is that she meant to say she "cannot use Garchomp until Night 13".

    You have no right to "correct" what someone else said in the past. Napoleon said that he could use it once more until Night 13. That means he said that he could use it once more until Night 13. No one doubted him at that time to say: “Wait, didn’t you use Garchomp already? Don’t you mean can’t use it again UNTIL Night 13?” Retconning his post to mean something else to suit your interests is not kosher.
    However, you’ve dodged the point again.

    As of Day 11, the possibility for Napoleon to kill was a great threat. I specifically pointed that proven threat at you. Therefore going into Night 11 Napoleon was your greatest threat. I couldn’t do anything to you at Night, so you HAD to focus on Napoleon, otherwise you’d leave everything up to chance (though chance has totally worked in your favor so far)


    ...
    I do want to point out 2 points in your comments to DC725.
    1. It is not a worthy defense because the helmet NEVER CAME OFF.
    2. JQ had a 85% chance to RoleBlock and 60% to burn. He could have been RB’d and not shown up as burned.
    So, you're saying that I ninja'd my way around a 85% roleblock (JQ), a 60% burn (JQ), a 85% beating (KP), a 55% chance of detective results (KP), AND a 15% chance of being killed (KP)? That's very unlikely.

    If I had been RB'd, than I can't be the imperial because I wouldn't have been able to do anything during the Night.

    No. I’m not. I’m saying that you got around an 85% RB and an 85% beating.
    I’d like confirmation from JQ and KP, but it is my understanding that each of those other chances are tertiary to the initial event.

    You got around MY 85% already. JQ’s would have been just as easy. KP’s might have been a 0% success rate for all we know, because the helmet never came off and he’s only human. He couldn’t have known who was in the armor REGARDLESS of who it was. The fact that he didn’t trigger DOES NOT protect you.
    Therefore all you’d have needed to do was escape an 85% RB. Which, as I’ve said before, has already been accomplished once.





    ADENDUM #1

    Now, to shed some light and make clear some issues before the day passes further.


    Lets take a look at this in detail, so I can show the Town that Diaz was Role-Swapped.

    First:
    Diaz faced off with Napoleon.
    Both released Pokémon.
    Both had many Pokémon with them (6).
    Both dropped all of their living Pokémon when they died. (6/1)
    Absol’s games (XII and XV) feature dueling trainers that are mirror images of each other.
    Napoleon’s (Cynthia’s) role matches what we would expect from an Absol Pokémon Trainer.
    Both died at the hands of the Empire.

    Second, Diaz’ role:
    Quote Originally Posted by absoltrainer
    Diaz - Imperial Agent (Werewolf)

    One of the Elite Imperial Agents, you were specifically trained for this mission in Jedi combat techniques, as well as counter-Jedi and Rebel tactics. Your specialty also involves the training and weaponization of Pokémon captured by the Empire. This makes you a deadly assassin and invaluable asset to the Empire. Your mission is to root out the Rebels and the Jedi, and make them suffer. The Emperor has also warned you to be on the look out for his old apprentice. You are a member of the Empire, and thus a wolf.

    ROLE: Werewolf
    You are a Werewolf. You are a Werewolf with with Bababababa Bird, Bird, Bird, the Bird is the Word! Each night, you get to converse with all other Werewolves and decide whom to kill that night and what area you will hide in afterwards. You can also communicate with them at any time during the game night through PMs, Aim, IM, E-mail, Etc.

    Win Condition: Galactic Empire (Wolves) Win
    To boil it down:

    Diaz is a wolf.
    Role: You are a wolf.
    Win Condition: Wolves win.

    Lets look at the other wolves:

    Cabd - Darth Pikachu (Werewolf)
    (Dark Jedi)
    (Force Sensitive)
    (Pokémon)



    While experimenting on Pokémon, Palpatine took great interest in you. After Darth Cyrus betrayed him, he noted your dark emotions and took you on as his apprentice. Now you serve the Emperor Palpatine as his servant of darkness. Your skill with a Lightsaber and your skills with the more darker Force Powers, such as Force Lighting, have earned you a ruthless reputation. You are eager to test your newfound powers on the weak and pitiful Rebels who dare to oppose you and your master. Your master has trained you well. You are not to be underestimated. The wolves will not regret you.

    ROLE: Werewolf
    You are a Werewolf. You are a Werewolf with lol I’m not telling you. Each night, you get to converse with all other Werewolves and decide whom to kill that night and what area you will hide in afterwards. You can also communicate with them at any time during the game night through PMs, Aim, IM, E-mail, Etc.

    Win Condition: Galactic Empire (Wolves) Win
    Cabd: Darth Pikachu (with Dark Jedi, Force Sensitive, and Pokémon modifiers)
    Role: You are a Wolf.
    Win Condition: Wolves win.

    Benzo - Purge Trooper (Werewolf)

    You are a Purge Trooper an Anti- Jedi Robot; everything about you is designed to defeat Jedi. You have Cortosis Armor that can withstand Lightsaber attacks and special magnetic field that disrupts force attacks. Throw on a rocket launcher, and you're a force to be reckoned with. If you are built to fight Jedi, then unlucky is the Rebel who picks a fight with your 7 ft tall wolf self.

    ROLE: Werewolf
    You are a Werewolf. You are a Werewolf with BZZZZT DATA NOT FOUND Each night, you get to converse with all other Werewolves and decide whom to kill that night and what area you will hide in afterwards. You can also communicate with them at any time during the game night through PMs, Aim, IM, E-mail,

    ROLE 2: Anti-Jedi Droid
    Your special armor and force field will assist you greatly in the upcoming battle and help you avoid termination. You have a 85% chance of being impervious to any role from a “Force Sensitive” who targets you. You also have a 10% chance of seeing which player or what character targeted you if they are a “Force Sensitive.”

    ROLE 3: Speech Impediment
    No matter how powerful you are, you are still a droid, a robot. Every time you post, you must insert at some point a series of “Bzzzzt’s” or “Errrrrrrk” or "Clank" other robot noises (be creative, but keep them robot sounding.) While allowed, keep repetition of used noises to a minimum. The number of noises per post depends on how many posts you’ve made during that game day.

    EXAMPLE:

    Your 3rd post of Day X
    Three noises inserted anywhere in post

    Your 2nd post of Day X
    Two noises inserted anywhere in post

    Your 7th post of Day X
    Seven noises inserted anywhere in post

    Failure to do so will result first on a private warning, then a public warning, and finally a potential Modkill, so don’t forget.

    Win Condition: Galactic Empire (Wolves) Win
    Benzo: Purge Trooper
    Role #1: You are a Wolf.
    Role #2: 85% Force Avoidance, 10% spotting Force Sensitive.
    Role #3: Speech Impediment.
    Win Condition: Wolves win.


    PokemonFreak5 - Imperial Officer (Werewolf)(Saboteur)

    An Imperial Officer of high rank, you were put in command of the Imperial Glory during the middle of the rebel attack, when most of the other crew had been killed. You took charge immediately, and it is because of your actions that the Empire even still, has a chance at victory. Now you must protect your life and the reign of the Galactic Empire by doing what you can to defeat these “Rebel Scum.” Your control of the ship will come in handy in the battle to come. You are part of the Galactic Empire and thus a wolf.

    ROLE: Werewolf
    You are a Werewolf. You are a Werewolf with Mewtwo ex, Claydol ex, and other hyped cards Each night, you get to converse with all other Werewolves and decide whom to kill that night and what area you will hide in afterwards. You can also communicate with them at any time during the game night through PMs, Aim, IM, E-mail, Etc.

    ROLE 2: Ship Control
    With your command of the ship, you also have control over several functions of the ship including gravity, lights, and other areas. Once during the night, you may choose an area of the ship and one of the following commands:
    Turn Off Gravity: Has Potential to Block or Shut off Roles
    Turn Off Lights: Has the Potential to Shift Roles
    Shut Doors: Has the Potential to Hide someone from harm
    Activate Robotic Defenses: Activates defenses to beat up and detain someone
    Activate Trap: Prevents someone from voting or posting next game day.
    Activate Robotic Cleaners: Removes any dead bodies from the scene from being found.
    Activate Security Cameras: View list of all people in each area
    Unknown Deactivated Button: Cannot be used until all other options are used.

    Each one can only be used once, so choose wisely. Also there may be someone out there trying to stop your actions and sabotage your plan. It would do you good to find this person before they find you. If your role is prevented by this person then that button does not count as being used, but your role will have no effect.

    Win Condition: Galactic Empire (Wolves) Win
    ---------------------------------------
    The Final Button

    The last button on the control pad flickers to life, a red light glows steadily. After surviving for many days and nights, you may use the final button. Upon further inspection you realize the control pad is also a high explosive thermal detonator. You have several options, but may only choose one.

    1.) Dead Man’s Trigger: With the dead man’s trigger you hold the detonation button gripped in your hand at all times. The instant you die and your grip loosens, the control pad will trigger an explosion taking out anyone unfortunate enough to be close to you. If you choose this option than you have two other choices
    _________a.) PM me tonight and starting tonight you will grip the detonation trigger, arming the device. If you die during the night it will detonate. If you don’t, than you will be seen carrying “some sort of device in your hand” in the morning update and the effect will continue to be in effect until you die or the game ends.
    _________b.) You may post at any point during any game day: “*Pulls out Control Pad*”
    You will then pull out the control pad and be seen carrying “some sort of device in your hand.” The same rules apply, the device stays in your hand until you die, or the game ends.

    2.) Laying the Boom: During the night you may PM me any room of your choice (except the Hanger.) You will leave the device in that room on a timer, and after you’ve escaped, the device will detonate, removing the room from play. There is no guarantee this will kill anyone, but there is a chance.

    3.) Over-ride System Control: During the night, you may PM me that you wish to use the third option. This will:
    Turn Off Gravity in all remaining rooms and potentially role-block people.
    Turn Off Lights in every remaining room and potentially shift people’s roles.
    Activate Robotic Defenses in each room and randomly beat up one person in each room.
    Activate traps in each remaining room potentially preventing one person in each room from voting during the next game day.
    Activate Robotic Cleaners in each room potentially preventing all killed people from being exposed publically.
    Activate Security Cameras: View a list of every person in everyone room, even those that would normally appear as “shadows”

    You do not choose targets for any of those, the targets are all chosen randomly. After which the control pad will break and be unusable.

    Choose wisely.
    PokemonFreak5: Imperial Officer (saboteur)
    Role #1: You are a Wolf
    Role #2: Ship Control
    Watch out for Han Solo, he can stop your role
    Role #3: Final Button
    Win condition: Wolves win

    Ikrit -Emperor Palpatine (Darth Sideous) (Werewolf)
    (Dark Jedi)
    (Force Sensitive)


    Evil incarnate, you are Emperor Palpatine, also known as Darth Sideous. You are the most powerful Sith Lord in the Galaxy, and through political deception and military might, you now rule the galaxy as head of the Galactic Empire. Your position however has been threatened but several factors and you have found yourself in a dangerous situation that only strategy and your tactical genius can beat. Your power is waning and your life force is depleting itself. You must use the power of the Pokémon native to Earth if you wish to keep your reign of power.

    The Rebel Alliance however has discovered your weakness and now plans to stop you. You will have to lead your team of your most elite troops and followers to succeed in victory. Your group is called the Wolf Pack of the Galactic Empire.

    What remains of the Jedi have also discovered your fatal flaw and have jumped at the opportunity to eliminate the Sith threat. However this works both ways and you now have a chance to rid yourself of the Jedi once and for all. You are powerful and stand an excellent chance when fighting Jedi.

    There is more, your apprentice Darth Cyrus has betrayed you and begun conceiving his own plans to defeat you. This treacherous act cannot be ignored. Cyrus and anyone who follows him must die.

    ROLE: Alpha Wolf
    You are the Alpha Werewolf. You are a Werewolf with MEWTWO EX IS NOT WORTH THE HYPE Each night, you get to converse with all other Werewolves and decide whom to kill that night. You decide, after discussion at night, whom the Werewolves will eliminate that night. You can also communicate with them at any time during the game night through PMs, Aim, IM, E-mail, Etc. You are the final word on who dies, and your PM is the one that tells me who to kill.

    ROLE 2: Deception
    Your talents in the force compliment your abilities as a politician. Therefore if you are ever targeted by a seer or detective, they will get no reading.

    ROLE 3: Force Persuasion
    At any time during the night when a wolf is either: Lynched the previous day, Killed during the previous night or day, or there are only 2 remaining wolves, you may use this power. PM me the name of any living player and the name of another living player you wish for them to vote for. That player MUST vote for who you choose during the next game day.

    If you should die, you get to choose who the next Alpha Werewolf will be among the Werewolves remaining. If Darth Pikachu is alive when you die, he will inherit your role, Force Persuasion

    If another player views a list of players in the same area you are in, you will appear as “Shadow”

    Win Condition: Galactic Empire (Wolves) Win
    Ikrit (Alpha/Palpatine with Dark Jedi and Force Sensitive modifiers)
    Role #1: Alpha Werewolf
    Role #2: Deception
    Role #3: Force Persuasion
    Choose the Next Alpha
    Darth Pikachu gets FP if you die
    You appear as shadow
    Win Condition: Wolves win


    Blitzer -Dark Gardevoir (Werewolf)
    (Pokémon)


    You are a Gardevoir who has been turned to the Dark Side by Palpatine. Discovered around the same time as Darth Pikachu, Palpatine noted your dark emotions, turned you into a weapon of the Sith. You are not considered a Dark Jedi yet however. Your goal is to prove your worth to the Emperor by defeating the Jedi and the Rebel Alliance. You are allied with the wolves.

    ROLE: Werewolf
    You are a Werewolf. You are a Werewolf with Yo Mamma Each night, you get to converse with all other Werewolves and decide whom to kill that night and what area you will hide in afterwards. You can also communicate with them at any time during the game night through PMs, Aim, IM, E-mail,

    ROLE 2: Sibling
    You are ALSO a sibling with both Ralts (xxxxx) and Gallade (xxxxxx) and you may converse with them at any time during the game night via PM/AIM/IM etc. and discuss your strategy for the next day. Both your siblings believe you are a townie and do not know you are Evil. You CANNOT tell either of them you are part of the Galactic Empire and thus a wolf. You also CANNOT tell the wolves you are a sibling with Ralts (xxxxx) and Gallade (xxxxxx) Also if any one of you die, the other two will commit suicide out of grief. So if the wolves want to kill either one of them, you might need to convince them otherwise. It is also wise to protect each other from getting lynched.

    [B]Win Condition:[B] Galactic Empire (Wolves) Win
    Blitzer: Dark Gardevoir (with Pokémon modifier)
    Role #1: You are a Werewolf
    Role #2: You are a Sibling
    Win Condition: Wolves win


    I post this excruciatingly long post to show that if Diaz had been
    1. In charge of Pokémon Weaponization
    2. Had HAD Pokémon at all
    3. Had wanted to betray the Empire
    4. Had had the opportunity or initiative to become the Alpha

    IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN HIS ROLE. IT IS NOT.










    ADDENDUM #2

    Night 9, Barracks:
    1. Woman the update follows (Napoleon)
    2. Sitting man (Cardzmaster)
    3. Repairing man (A/AM)

    Hangar:
    1. Sitting Man (SS7)
    2. Armored Thing (PCPB)
    3. Red and Blue Pokemon (thunderjolt)

    Laboratory:
    1. Man in shadow (KP AND DC725???)
    2. Rifle guy in the corner (Pikajew1213)
    3. Shocking pokemon (JewelQuest)
    4. Attacking Imperial (???)
    5. Watching Burned Man (PokemonFreak5)
    6. Black Cloak (gallade)
    7. Brown Cloak (jpulice)
    8. Another man (Scottistru)


    So you claim that King Piplup is the Imperial, right? He is clearly taking your spot in the update.



    Night 10: Barracks
    1. Rifle guy (Pikajew1213)
    2. Meditating Man (Cardzmaster)
    3. Togekiss trainer (Napoleon)
    4. Jolteon targets Meditating Man (JewelQuest)
    5. Teal Armored Pokemon (PCPB)
    6. Red and Blue Pokemon watching (thunderjolt)
    7. Fight in the distance (KP and SS7)
    8. Man with Datapad (Scottistru)
    9. Brown Cloak (jpulice)
    10. Imperial (???)
    11. Black Cloak (gallade)


    Missing: Dragonclyne725

    So you claim you are just absent from this update entirely. Then who is the Imperial?


    Night 11: Laboratory
    1. Woman (Napoleon)
    2. Leaning guy with gun (Pikajew1213)
    3. Active Camo (King Piplup)
    4. Imperial (???)

    Hangar
    1. Meditating (SS7)
    2. Meditating (Cardzmaster)
    3. Red and Blue (thunderjolt)
    4. Man in heavy armor (PCPB)
    5. Another man stands (DC725)
    6. Yellow Pokemon (JewelQuest)
    7. Another man watches (Scottistru)


    So you claim that Scottistru is the wolf, right? Or is it thunderjolt? It certainly cannot be King Piplup, because you have accepted his claim on the Active Camo role in the Laboratory.




    The fact that the Imperial is the only unclaimed role, with you as the only unclaimed player is evidence you are the Wolf.

    The fact that you don't have a CONSISTENT WOLF PIN is also evidence that no one else could logically be the Wolf.








    Quote Originally Posted by Scottistru View Post
    @dragonclyne: I believe that napoleon had 4 more unused pokemon, garchomp being one of them. This is strengthened by the fact that garchomp is nowhere to be found in the update's since night six.
    Garchomp was seen Night 9 as Napoleon tried to kill PokemonFreak5.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChampofPokeBeach View Post
    That last bit is important, because it confirms the fact that Werewolves travel after their kill. Therefore, the only person who could have been the Werewolf was actually in the Hangar. Unfortunately, this is not worth so much at this stage when there are two primary candidates for the lynch: Dragonclyne and Thunderjolt.

    @Thunderjolt:
    The update says your eyes started to glow blue and you disappeared. What is the functionality of this?

    In any case, looking at the update, it is obvious that Diaz was Lance. His motivation is clear: "The rebels will decide your fate." Note that if he had wanted to take over as the Alpha Werewolf, the rebels would have been his enemy, too. So the fact that he is obviously siding with them I think can mean only one thing: Diaz was not a wolf.

    Also, if his role had changed, wouldn't we have been notified of this? For example, gallade had three phases to his role. They were all revealed to us. People who recalled their memory of their past identities also had that section of their role revealed.

    So yeah, the role-switch at this point I think is undeniable.
    Excellent analysis. You are correct that there are 2 candidates. Dragonclyne and thunderjolt. I mirror your inquiry to thunderjolt. His night actions (blue eyes glow then disappeared AND watch Cardz get shocked and dragged off with glee) are very sketchy.

    I hadn't actually caught on to that sentence that Lance says, but its a great point.

    It is also a great point about how if his role had changed we would have seen it. Gallade, PF5, and jpulice are all proof of this.




    TL;DR?
    Keep working Dragonclyne
    Diaz was Lance
    Diaz's "role" says NOTHING other than being a WW
    Diaz was Role-Swapped
    Diaz being Role-Swapped means DC725 admits to being the last WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shino Bug Master
    Yo dawg, i'm happy for you, and i'mma let you Finnish, but I just gotta say, The US has the best joke decks ever.
    Yes, this is the best post ever. | Team Rogue | My Anime List
    Pre-XVII Metagame Analysis | Comprehensive Werewolf Compendium! | My Werewolf Farewell

  2. #2502
    Players Remaining: 8
    Votes to Lynch: 5


    Dragonclyne725: 2 Sandslash7, Scottistru
    Team M ~We will remember~........OH GOD!! I AM IN CONTROL of the "BORED LOCKDOWN!" ........Metanite:R.I.P.
    Proud Texas Aggie Class of '13 and Proud Member of the U.S. Army
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Absoltrainer FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGigabyte View Post
    Absoltainer wins one internetz! ||| MOST AMAZINGLY EPIC POST ON POKEGYM EVER

  3. #2503
    Judging from Thunderjolt's actions in the night (and what he has described to us), I believe he is most likely town or maybe an indie like myself (the type that I described where they can win alongside the town, not the the one that wins when there are no other players left). Judging from the flavor of Deoxys, it is a Pokemon that comes from (appropriately enough) space. From a meteorite if I remember correctly. Deoxys was known to cause mischief in the movie "Destiny: Deoxys", but it did this not with an evil intent, but of an intent of love (it was searching for it's sibling, if I remember correctly). Judging from it's actions during the night updates (namely, evading kill roles and grabbing Cardzmaster randomly), Deoxys' intent in this game seems to be to stay alive. I think at this point, we can vouch quite safely that Deoxys isn't a Werewolf, at least. As SS7 has said, he has been accounted for during the night. I can't really find anything incriminating about his playstyle or his actions.

    In my mind, I think it is clear that Dragonclyne is the last remaining Werewolf. The only role missing here is the rival trainer (who was quite obviously Diaz), so in my mind Dragonclyne is the only who can be the wolf.
    "You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me.
    Because that's what needs to happen.
    Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more.
    Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."
    -- The Dark Knight

  4. #2504
    I really don’t want to keep adding comments onto the same quote over and over again, and I don’t have a lot of time on my hands right now, so I’ll just answer your points from a new post:

    -If an update had been sent to Diaz by AT, I don’t think it would have been revealed to us as it would have given away the fact that Lance was in the game. Telling us all the Pokemon Diaz was given would just expose a role Night 1 that AT might not have wanted to be exposed.

    -I have two thoughts on Night 9:
    • I am the “man in the shadows” and KP is lying, or
    • My role hid me and someone from the other room moved to the Laboratory to become the imperial


    @ ADDENDUM #2
    We already know that it is possible for people to move from room to room during the Night (see Sith and Jedi for proof), so it is entirely possible that one of the people in the other rooms were able to be shown in that room, and then put on armor and be the imperial in another room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter
    Know yourself, know your adversary, and you hold the key to victory.
    The Hallway Monitor

  5. #2505
    @SS7: NONE of my role affects did anything. I dearly hope that I do not have to say this again, as I am getting sick of saying so.


    It could be possible that DragonClyne activated a role in which he could dodge all roles with a percentage. Just food for thought.
    Jolteon Flareon Vaporeon
    Espeon Umbreon
    Glaceon Leafeon
    Eevee

  6. #2506
    #2505

    Quote Originally Posted by JewelQuest View Post
    @SS7: NONE of my role affects did anything. I dearly hope that I do not have to say this again, as I am getting sick of saying so.


    It could be possible that DragonClyne activated a role in which he could dodge all roles with a percentage. Just food for thought.
    Thank you for this information, but it wasn't what I was asking. I was asking if Burning only happens if you get an RB.

    Just like for KP: Does the Detective information only come after a beat up?



    DC725 claims to have an evasion role, and I found him to be truthful about something in his role. Could this have helped his chances avoiding KP and JQ and Myself?



    Quote Originally Posted by DragonClyne725 View Post
    I really don’t want to keep adding comments onto the same quote over and over again, and I don’t have a lot of time on my hands right now, so I’ll just answer your points from a new post: GOOD. I was going to do the same. It was getting a little ridiculous.

    -If an update had been sent to Diaz by AT, I don’t think it would have been revealed to us as it would have given away the fact that Lance was in the game. Telling us all the Pokemon Diaz was given would just expose a role Night 1 that AT might not have wanted to be exposed.

    -I have two thoughts on Night 9:
    • I am the “man in the shadows” and KP is lying, or
    • My role hid me and someone from the other room moved to the Laboratory to become the imperial


    @ ADDENDUM #2
    We already know that it is possible for people to move from room to room during the Night (see Sith and Jedi for proof), so it is entirely possible that one of the people in the other rooms were able to be shown in that room, and then put on armor and be the imperial in another room.
    See Bold.

    1) I don't see why Absoltrainer wouldn't let people know the roles that are in the game. He did MORE than that on DAY ONE when he revealed the Special Forces Private. By showing Magneboar's role he showed that there was at least one more Special Forces member.
    The fact that there is NO mention of having Pokemon at all leans against your point. In XII Absol mentions "You WISH you knew what Pokemon he had."

    That he didn't say that OR "here are the Pokemon he had (ala Cynthia)" OR the Pokemon XXX, XXX, XXX (X'd out) shows that Diaz' role was clearly fake.


    That there were no XXXX's at all means that nothing was hidden from Diaz' role.
    If Absol didn't want to reveal a role, that's what he would have done, as he always has. He wouldn't just leave that information out entirely. Thus the fact that Diaz' role didn't have any information pertaining to what his role actually did means it was fake, ERGO Role-Swap ERGO you are a Wolf.


    2) Which is it? You've had weeks to ponder this question. Did you hide or is KP lying? The fact that you don't know means you don't want to be pinned down (ala wolfy tactics).

    If KP is lying, are you accusing him of being a wolf?

    If you hid, then who IS the wolf?



    Re: Your addendum point.

    So you are saying that instead of the obvious solution of fitting in your name to the last remaining slot you've somehow managed to sequester yourself away from the update for 3 days, deftly avoiding any blame whatsoever.

    Then WHO IS THE WOLF?



    I'll ask again: WHO IS THE WOLF?

    If you are telling the truth about being town, then you've GOT to know something that I'm missing.

    If you are telling the truth about being town, you can cut through the fog and deliver a resounding condemnation.

    If you are telling the truth about being town, you've got this one shot at getting the wolf.


    WHO IS IT???



    I'll say this to you as I said to Scottistru (and maybe someone else, I don't remember).

    Come up with a logical and reasoned argument, point-by-point, for who you think the wolf is. Link together what that person has said, coupled with their respective Night actions and the events in the updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shino Bug Master
    Yo dawg, i'm happy for you, and i'mma let you Finnish, but I just gotta say, The US has the best joke decks ever.
    Yes, this is the best post ever. | Team Rogue | My Anime List
    Pre-XVII Metagame Analysis | Comprehensive Werewolf Compendium! | My Werewolf Farewell

  7. #2507
    When Absol flipped Cynthia's role, the only thing he kept from us was the identity of one of her Pokemon. Why he did this, I do not know (perhaps to keep the identity of the fifth Poke Ball a secret, as I'm assuming it was the one that was dropped during the update). Also, I suspect but cannot confirm that the fifth Poke Ball is Milotic. I say this only because Cynthia's fifth Pokemon in D/P/t was a lvl. 60 Milotic. Perhaps Absoltrainer does not reveal the Pokemon until they have been used in updates? I do not recall, but as far as I know Milotic hasn't been seen in an update yet.
    "You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me.
    Because that's what needs to happen.
    Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more.
    Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."
    -- The Dark Knight

  8. #2508
    SS&: Nope. You can be burned without being roleblocked, or roleblocked without being burned.

    It is also possible that DragonClyne picked up an item to help him evade the attacks.....
    Jolteon Flareon Vaporeon
    Espeon Umbreon
    Glaceon Leafeon
    Eevee

  9. #2509
    #2508

    PCPB ~ Good point. It is highly likely that Milotic is the final Pokemon. I don't remember a Milotic in any update.
    I would assume that the fifth Poke Ball is the XXX'ed out Pokemon, because the other 5 are deceased.

    JQ ~ Cool. I didn't know if it would or not.



    So, to follow my own example and suggestion.

    Dragonclyne725, you are the Final Werewolf, and here is why:
    1. There is no role-based proof that Diaz’ role was truthfully revealed.
    2. Diaz’ true role was Lance, Pokémon Master.
    3. Diaz was Role-Swapped Night one by a Wolf, since the role he flipped was a vanilla wolf role.
    4. You admit that Diaz’ Role-Swap means you are the culprit, since you claim Lance yourself, thereby admitting you are the final wolf.
    5. The role you are claiming for Lance to have is inconsistent internally within XV and externally with the predecessor game XII. The role shown by Diaz' Night 1 actions was consistent with both games.
    6. Perfect attendance in a few of the past nights reveals that you are the only unclaimed player, with the Imperial the only unclaimed role.
    7. A Night kill of Napoleon would only be logical if you were the last wolf.
    8. You have no clear claim on who the final wolf is.


    Here are points you cannot use for your defense:
    1. The reasons behind PF5 lying about protecting you.
    2. JQ and Scottistru seeing you in the Hangar.
    3. KP not activating in the Laboratory.


    Points I cannot use to attack you.

    1. The reasons behind PF5 lying about protecting you.


    The more we talk the more I am convinced that you are the final wolf. So far you have not been able to deal with the points I’ve laid out against you, and only one point has been retracted (due to WIFOM).
    As the day winds down (very little discussion has been happening, much less that the past two game Days), I’m firm in my resolve.

    Dragonclye725, you are the Imperial, the final Wolf standing between the Town and Victory.

    Do you have a response? Bear in mind this response must also have a proper claim for who the wolf is within it, as I've asked previously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shino Bug Master
    Yo dawg, i'm happy for you, and i'mma let you Finnish, but I just gotta say, The US has the best joke decks ever.
    Yes, this is the best post ever. | Team Rogue | My Anime List
    Pre-XVII Metagame Analysis | Comprehensive Werewolf Compendium! | My Werewolf Farewell

  10. #2510
    After reading the discourse today, I am convinced of two things:

    1) Sandslash has found the last Wolf and has EXCELLENT reasoning for it. I too have wondered what's up with the off-color of this kill earlier and see the logic.

    2) Sandslash has spouted the craziest pile of logic ever and duped me. In which case, I will be voting him off tomorrow.

    That said, I'm perfectly fine placing my vote at dragonclyne. Hope to have the final bit of info needed tomorrow...

    VOTE: DragonClyne725

    ~Cardz/JP.
    Current Judge Stats:
    Ohio States: Floor Judge 2008, 2009; Division Lead 2010-2013, Indiana States: Floor Judge 2012, 2013
    Regionals: Ft Wayne - Floor Judge 2012, Madison - Floor Judge 2014
    Nationals: Sides Judge 2010-2014, Runner 2013-14

  11. #2511
    Haven't been able to get online since my last post, and I'm thinking that this may be my last post. I probably won't be able to access a computer again until maybe Sunday morning, which will be after the Day has ended.

    If you truly think that I am the best lynch, then I guess that is what will have to happen. I guess lynching me is the only way of completely convincing you of the truth.

    If the Empire doesn't win Tonight, I'd suggest taking a closer look into SS7.

    Adiós
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter
    Know yourself, know your adversary, and you hold the key to victory.
    The Hallway Monitor

  12. #2512
    I did think of something just now, I don't know if this has been covered yet. JQ has the ability to role-block, yes? So if she targeted Dragonclyne in the night, why didn't she follow him into the Hangar when Dragonclyne killed Napoleon? How come did she shock him, post-kill? I know Wolves migrate into a new room after they kill, but wouldn't it make more sense if the roleblock happened before the kill? That way she might actually have a chance at stopping the kill from happening? If she blocks Werewolves, post-kill, then her role would be essentially useless against them. As far as I know, role-blockers have always been able to block the Werewolves. Am I wrong on this?

    Just thought I'd bring this up. I don't know if it changes anything, but I found it odd and felt it had to be said.
    "You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me.
    Because that's what needs to happen.
    Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more.
    Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."
    -- The Dark Knight

  13. #2513
    ANNOUNCMENT:

    The update will NOT come at midnight. I have Army Stuff from Midnight until 6:00 AM -__- yay....

    So if I'm not entirely passed out, I'll start typing it at 6:30ish when I return.
    If I pass out, it will be later on the 24th.
    Just fair warning.
    Someone Please pause/freeze the game for me at 11:59 PM Central time. Thanks.
    Last edited by Absoltrainer; 03/23/2012 at 05:37 PM.
    Team M ~We will remember~........OH GOD!! I AM IN CONTROL of the "BORED LOCKDOWN!" ........Metanite:R.I.P.
    Proud Texas Aggie Class of '13 and Proud Member of the U.S. Army
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Absoltrainer FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGigabyte View Post
    Absoltainer wins one internetz! ||| MOST AMAZINGLY EPIC POST ON POKEGYM EVER

  14. #2514
    Well, sorry for being relatively in-active today, getting ready for states has taken priority. Hopefully this lynch ends the game.


    Posted with Mobile style...

  15. #2515
    #2514


    Quote Originally Posted by DragonClyne725 View Post
    Haven't been able to get online since my last post, and I'm thinking that this may be my last post. I probably won't be able to access a computer again until maybe Sunday morning, which will be after the Day has ended.

    If you truly think that I am the best lynch, then I guess that is what will have to happen. I guess lynching me is the only way of completely convincing you of the truth.

    If the Empire doesn't win Tonight, I'd suggest taking a closer look into SS7.

    Adiós

    I'm disappointed. But if you've been away from the computer, that can't be helped. I do think you are the best lynch, but that is because of the evidence I see. If you have evidence I don't, I asked for you to share it.

    You've had ample time to come up with a defense, especially since you believed I was going after you for a while. You've also had ample time to figure out who the remaining wolf is.


    Do not fear the darkness, but welcome it's embrace.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChampofPokeBeach View Post
    I did think of something just now, I don't know if this has been covered yet. JQ has the ability to role-block, yes? Yes So if she targeted Dragonclyne in the night, why didn't she follow him into the Hangar when Dragonclyne killed Napoleon? Interesting... How come did she shock him, post-kill?I don't know. I know Wolves migrate into a new room after they kill, but wouldn't it make more sense if the roleblock happened before the kill?Traditionally, yes. That way she might actually have a chance at stopping the kill from happening?If it can stop them. If she blocks Werewolves, post-kill, then her role would be essentially useless against them. Unless they had another Non-Kill role. As far as I know, role-blockers have always been able to block the Werewolves. Am I wrong on this? From what I remember of WW on the Gym, Roleblockers have never been able to block the Wolves. That would be overpowered. However, we DO see evidence that JQ was able to stop the kill on Night 9.

    Just thought I'd bring this up. I don't know if it changes anything, but I found it odd and felt it had to be said.
    See Bold.

    Very interesting. I could suggest the possibility that because the Imperial had that helmet on, JQ didn't know it was DC. However I don't know the specifics of her role, nor the effects of the armor.


    It would make logical sense if the RB's activated before the Werewolves, but I don't remember RB's being able to stop a kill. I was pretty shocked (ha ha bad pun is bad) that JQ seemed to be able to stop the Wolf Kill.

    That is strange. I'm surprised that DC725 never brought it up himself, this is a perfectly logical and valid point.


    Though even with this point I think the only logical person for the final Wolf to be is DC725, and thus my vote stands.



    ABSOL:
    Doesn't the day end on the 24th already? As in between Saturday-Sunday rather than Friday-Saturday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shino Bug Master
    Yo dawg, i'm happy for you, and i'mma let you Finnish, but I just gotta say, The US has the best joke decks ever.
    Yes, this is the best post ever. | Team Rogue | My Anime List
    Pre-XVII Metagame Analysis | Comprehensive Werewolf Compendium! | My Werewolf Farewell

  16. #2516
    oH YEAH..

    yeah, Sandslash, you're right, it does end on the 24th...

    ok then, my bad. I'm going to sleep now.
    Team M ~We will remember~........OH GOD!! I AM IN CONTROL of the "BORED LOCKDOWN!" ........Metanite:R.I.P.
    Proud Texas Aggie Class of '13 and Proud Member of the U.S. Army
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Absoltrainer FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGigabyte View Post
    Absoltainer wins one internetz! ||| MOST AMAZINGLY EPIC POST ON POKEGYM EVER

  17. #2517
    @Sandslash+Pcpb: If I had to guess, I'd say that dragonclyne has split personality: lance and the imperial. Only the lance version could be detected by night roles, so while he makes the kill, all of our roles are waiting for lance to appear, so he is not role blocked until after the kill. However, because other wolves only have their identity, they can be spotted with no alias to hid behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by baby mario View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonJon View Post
    Curse you TPIC *gets banned*
    The Turkish Petroleum International Company will probably be really angry with you, yes.

    Especially as they have nothing to do with any of this.

  18. #2518
    ^ @ Scott:

    Very nice theory. Don't know if it is true or not, but it doesn't seem to farfetched.

    @ Sandslash7:

    That's true, I guess it doesn't mean much at this point. We have no idea how JQ's role works to total exactness, we just have a general idea. Also, the armor clearly had some sort of affect over the proceedings of the night. So, in any case, I just thought I would bring it up. I agree with you, the most logical vote at this point is Dragonclyne.

    Vote: Dragonclyne

    Hopefully we haven't overlooked anything. If this doesn't end the game/we live for another day, we will certainly have lots to think about.
    "You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me.
    Because that's what needs to happen.
    Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more.
    Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."
    -- The Dark Knight

  19. #2519
    I have a bad feeling we're mislynching, based on the fact that JQ should've gone after Dragonclyne (as the wolf) before Dragonclyne (theoretically) made the kill, just like the night she shocked PF5...

    Oh well. We shall still see tomorrow I guess...Unless last wolf somehow wins.

  20. #2520
    Quote Originally Posted by King Piplup View Post
    I have a bad feeling we're mislynching, based on the fact that JQ should've gone after Dragonclyne (as the wolf) before Dragonclyne (theoretically) made the kill, just like the night she shocked PF5...

    Oh well. We shall still see tomorrow I guess...Unless last wolf somehow wins.
    Well, we thought that gallade might be a mislynch as well....Though I have the same feelings. :/

    Uh, should I post the last vote, or should I wait?
    Jolteon Flareon Vaporeon
    Espeon Umbreon
    Glaceon Leafeon
    Eevee

  21. #2521
    #2520

    I don't think it matters at this point. Everyone has said what they are going to say.


    I do to, but at the same time the only logical explanation is DC725. If he is not the wolf I don't see how anyone else could possibly be it with the exception of thunderjolt. But that is a very low likelihood.

    Hopefully this lynch is the final one we need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shino Bug Master
    Yo dawg, i'm happy for you, and i'mma let you Finnish, but I just gotta say, The US has the best joke decks ever.
    Yes, this is the best post ever. | Team Rogue | My Anime List
    Pre-XVII Metagame Analysis | Comprehensive Werewolf Compendium! | My Werewolf Farewell

  22. #2522
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandslash7 View Post
    #2520

    I don't think it matters at this point. Everyone has said what they are going to say.


    I do to, but at the same time the only logical explanation is DC725. If he is not the wolf I don't see how anyone else could possibly be it with the exception of thunderjolt. But that is a very low likelihood.

    Hopefully this lynch is the final one we need.

    Well then, here it goes.

    Vote: DragonClyne725
    Jolteon Flareon Vaporeon
    Espeon Umbreon
    Glaceon Leafeon
    Eevee

  23. #2523
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    9,577
    Images
    21
    Game frozen.....post or risk modkill...blahblahblah...
    Posted with Mobile style...
    /quit.

  24. #2524
    Thank you Jason.

    I had another Midnight job to do, this one only lasting 3 and a half hours. I'm exhausted, so expect the update sometime today/tonight.

    EDIT: Working on it now.
    Team M ~We will remember~........OH GOD!! I AM IN CONTROL of the "BORED LOCKDOWN!" ........Metanite:R.I.P.
    Proud Texas Aggie Class of '13 and Proud Member of the U.S. Army
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Absoltrainer FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGigabyte View Post
    Absoltainer wins one internetz! ||| MOST AMAZINGLY EPIC POST ON POKEGYM EVER

  25. #2525
    bump for update .
    /\/\ |\
    \ \ \// <-------oddish
    / o_o\
    \____/
    /_\/_\

Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •