Thread: Disruptive Cards like Weavile and Jirachi

Disruptive Cards like Weavile and Jirachi

I'm looking to build kind of a disruptive/annoying deck (I always like a lot of status conditions when playing the DS games). I like Crobat Prime a lot, Jirachi, Weavile...stuff like that. I'm fairly new to the game so I was hoping some of the people here that have played for a while could help me out. I'll definitely include some judges.
    Last edited by peadawg14; 08/01/2011 at 07:40 AM.
    Top 64 - 2012 Georgia Spring Regionals
    2012 Battle Roads - 1x 3rd, 1x 4th
    My Trade Thread

Magnezone works very well with Judge; one sided disruption. Slowking/Weavile lock is fairly good. Jirachi works well with Vileplume (another great disruptive card) and also works well as a sweeper in Kingdra/Yanmega. The most successful disruptive deck so far is Vileplume/Yanmega/Mew/Muk and Jumpluff. You use Mew to LZ Muk then Yanmega to snipe the bench. Jumpluff is a late-game sweeper. You can tech Jirachi and Crobat into this if you want. Yanmega decks tend to run Judge.

Blog Entries
    Images
    The other big disruption deck that is really popular right now is Ambipom TM/Weavile UD.

This weekend I (finally) started testing a Persian HGSS/Weavile deck. As of right now (and it is still in the works), I'm running a 4-4 Persian, 3-3 Weavile, 2-2 Zoroark, and a 1-1 Slowking. And, in my limited testing in the few decks I have laying around the house, its actually pretty good. I'm 4-1 against a pretty solid ZPS list, only losing to a Pachi donk, and I'm 3-2 against my Reshiboar, which I'm not too confident in the build, but I think its more that it doesn't go well with my style. Either way, it's been pretty solid thus far, better than I would have imagined. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve to help with disruption and consistency, so it may get a bit better.

Slowking is an absolute must if you play hand destruction, since it can prevent your opponent from getting anything useful once their hand is gone.

^Well Ambipom shuffles with its attack so Slowking doesn't work great in there but yeah it's still good in that and should be used.

I play Weavile/Ambipom/Cinno. Works quite well, and hits hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by gallade View Post
    You guys do know baby mario is an ex-cop right? Just wanted to throw that out there before you give him your real name.
    Game Scenario Writer for ProPokemon.com
    Currently running ZekEels || ...my trades...