Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanna Trade? TCGO

Blog Entries

Wanna Trade? TCGO

Hey this is for the PTCGO Trading thing. I am looking for a Apharos Prime. I have mew prime blissey prime and others. If you re willing to trade, my screen name is pizzaparty (obviously). Please write your screen name and if you want any other cards. But I dont have a whole lot of other meta cards besides serperior.
    Thanks!
    Got it thanks, for the offers, but I ended up trading mew prime for one from Amt.

EDIT as of 12/16/11: I'm looking for Durant stuff, 2 eviolites, 4 Durant, maybe some revives, dual balls,Twins and some Junk Arms. I have like 30 codes, Cobalion Holo, Landorus, Archeops, Double freeze Vanilluxe. I have some other not so important stuff, so if you some of the stuff I want I'll be willing to trade. I don't like to try to get lucky and open packs, I like to trade. Post here or PM me for more details if you are interested!
    Last edited by PokemonPizzaParty; 12/26/2011 at 02:18 PM.
    "A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you, stand, Men of the West!" -Aragorn RoTK
    Go New York Giants!

I'm mostly looking for donphans and candies, do you have any of those, If you do, I'll let you know what I have and we can work out a deal. My screen name is 99poketrainer99 because I have no idea how to change it and was careless when making the account (help? anyone?).
    Quote Originally Posted by baby mario View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonJon View Post
    Curse you TPIC *gets banned*
    The Turkish Petroleum International Company will probably be really angry with you, yes.

Especially as they have nothing to do with any of this.

PokemonPizza, would you be willing to trade Mew for Ampharos?

Scottistru, I have a Donphan. Do you have Feraligatr, Catcher, Reshiram FA, Collector, DCE, Pachi, Shaymin, or Yanmega?
    TRADES UPDATED 7-26-13 CML! Also, check out my eBay auctions!
    T8 HTPC '12 T32 Nats '11 3rd Regs '12
    Help Bulbapedia expand its articles on Pokémon TCG strategy and deck archetypes, past and present!
    2012-2013 season: 4-87, 3 Championship Points, 1435.95

Blog Entries
    If anybody else is willing to trade, (still ampharos) I dont have mew anymore but I have blissey and serperior and other random cards (like shiny gyrados) if anyone is interested
    Last edited by PokemonPizzaParty; 10/22/2011 at 08:03 PM.
    "A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you, stand, Men of the West!" -Aragorn RoTK
    Go New York Giants!

I got a 3 donphans, 2 phampies, 2 typhosion primes, 2 Lugia legends.
    Someone let me know what you got?
    Posted with Mobile style...

My username on there is WolfpackSmiley.
    Right now all i need is a Catcher, but i kinda want some Gothitelles and Reuniclus.
    Wants:
    3x Gothitelle
    2x Reuniclus
    1x Pokemon Catcher

Haves:
    2x Emboar Ability
    2x Zekrom FA
    1x DCE RH
    4x Pokemon Communication
    2x Pichu
    1x Tyrogue RH
    1x Cleffa RH
    3x Cinccino
    1x Cinccino RH
    1x Blastoise UL
    3x Floatzel UL
    1x Gothitelle Ability
    1x Bouffalant Revenge
    4x Jumpluff
    2x Sunflora
    1x Zoroark
    1x Steelix Prime
    3x Ampharos Prime
    3x Meganium Prime
    1x DCL Top
    1x Lugia Full
    1x Ho-Oh Bottom
    1x Suicine-Raikou Bottom
    1x Thundurus FA
    1x Serperior Ability
    4x Noctowl
    1x Klinklang BW
    1x Excadrill EPO
    1x Alph Lithograph 4 (Look At Prizes)
    1x Alph Lithograph 2 (Shuffle Your Deck)
    1x Rainbow
    7x Rescue

Just ask for Commons/Uncommons. But, i don't have any UD, or CoL.
    tyRam - 14-2 / 4 Championship Points

Quote Originally Posted by MagneBoar View Post
    My username on there is WolfpackSmiley.
    Right now all i need is a Catcher, but i kinda want some Gothitelles and Reuniclus.
    Wants:
    3x Gothitelle
    2x Reuniclus
    1x Pokemon Catcher

Haves:
    2x Emboar Ability
    2x Zekrom FA
    1x DCE RH
    4x Pokemon Communication
    2x Pichu
    1x Tyrogue RH
    1x Cleffa RH
    3x Cinccino
    1x Cinccino RH
    1x Blastoise UL
    3x Floatzel UL
    1x Gothitelle Ability
    1x Bouffalant Revenge
    4x Jumpluff
    2x Sunflora
    1x Zoroark
    1x Steelix Prime
    3x Ampharos Prime
    3x Meganium Prime
    1x DCL Top
    1x Lugia Full
    1x Ho-Oh Bottom
    1x Suicine-Raikou Bottom
    1x Thundurus FA
    1x Serperior Ability
    4x Noctowl
    1x Klinklang BW
    1x Excadrill EPO
    1x Alph Lithograph 4 (Look At Prizes)
    1x Alph Lithograph 2 (Shuffle Your Deck)
    1x Rainbow
    7x Rescue

Just ask for Commons/Uncommons. But, i don't have any UD, or CoL.
    Do you have any candies?
    Quote Originally Posted by baby mario View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonJon View Post
    Curse you TPIC *gets banned*
    The Turkish Petroleum International Company will probably be really angry with you, yes.

Especially as they have nothing to do with any of this.

username:podlasica
    wants:machamp prime
    rare candies
    have:ampharos prime,celebi prime,espeon prime
    roselia,roserade,stantlers,tyrougue etc.just ask away if u need anything in particular.mainly looking for boosters though

Images
    I believe you can post this in the Trading Section, I know I have...lol
    http://pokegym.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10
    PokeGym Member Since 2006

Blog Entries
    Well, technically, thats for the real cards not ptcgo
    Go New York Giants!

I have Ampharos Prime and I'm interested in the Blissey Prime. My screen name is ElLudicoloLoco.

Blog Entries
    Ok. So can we trade then?
    And if so, when?
    Go New York Giants!

I'm free all day tomorrow so just PM me when you want to.

Not for trade, sorry.
    tyRam - 14-2 / 4 Championship Points

Currently looking to dump on TCGO:
    2x Reshiram FA
    2x Zekrom FA
    2x Gothitelle
    2x Reuniclus
    11x Feraligatr Prime (For Kyurem!)
    9x Mew Prime (May trade, may not)

Looking for good NV stuff.
    TRADES UPDATED 7-26-13 CML! Also, check out my eBay auctions!
    T8 HTPC '12 T32 Nats '11 3rd Regs '12
    Help Bulbapedia expand its articles on Pokémon TCG strategy and deck archetypes, past and present!
    2012-2013 season: 4-87, 3 Championship Points, 1435.95

Blog Entries
    Updated! I'm now looking for Durant stuff!!!!! Have about 35 ptcgo codes and more!!!
    Go New York Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonPizzaParty View Post
    Updated! I'm now looking for Durant stuff!!!!! Have about 35 ptcgo codes and more!!!
    i have durants,special metals,eviolites.can you tell me how many packs for how many of which cards?

Blog Entries
    I have 37 codes, 2 from ep all the others from NV
    Go New York Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonPizzaParty View Post
    I have 6 Durant (1 RH), 3 Eviolite, 15 Super Rod, 4 N (1 RH and 1 FA), 6 Rocky Helmet (1 RH). I can trade all of this. Ask for more. I have a lot from NV. Including FA's and SR's and Playable cards. I even have 1 Holo Kyurem which is for trade.
    Thank you to Mike Boozer for announcing that The Error Raichu in Base set Exist. He was also nice enough to give a picture of it.
    Sealed Jungle and Base Set packs

Blog Entries
    What do you want? What I need is 4 durant, 1 eviolite, 3 super rod, 3-4 N from you
    Go New York Giants!

Okay. I can trade 3 N (1 RH, 1 FA, 2 Normal) and the rest. How many packs can you trade. And do you want FA N or not?

---------- Post added 12/27/2011 at 09:52 AM ----------

I would want NV Packs.
    Thank you to Mike Boozer for announcing that The Error Raichu in Base set Exist. He was also nice enough to give a picture of it.

Blog Entries
    I would like to have the FA N, or at least the reverse one.
    would you be willing to trade them for 30 NV packs?
    Go New York Giants!

Yes. And I would like to trade you a N FA for the amount you are trading me. So I am trading you these:

4 Durant
    1 Eviolte
    3 Super Rod
    1 N FA, 1 RH N, 1 Regular N

So can you search for gary192000 in New Trade and trade me the packs that way. I will PM you once I get the cards to you.

---------- Post added 12/27/2011 at 10:34 AM ----------

And is your user PizzaParty?

Blog Entries
    ya, can we do this in maybe 10 minutes?
    Wait, you want all NV packs? All 30 right?
    Go New York Giants!

Sure. I can trade you the cards now as long as your user is PizzaParty. Just PM me when you are ready?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast