This edition of the Rulings Compendium includes:

|
    |
    * October 6th, 2011 -- No New Rulings!! --
    * October 13th, 2011 -- No New Rulings!! --
    * October 20th, 2011 -- No New Rulings!! --
    * October 27th, 2011 -- No New Rulings!! --
    * November 3rd, 2011 TPCi Rules Team Meeting -- (*) --

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5 xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ERRATA

META-RULINGS

ABILITIES/POKEMON POWERS

== RED ARMOR (Scizor - HS:Undaunted)

Q. If Magnezone has Special Energy cards attached and discards all of them when using its "Lost Burn" attack, can it do damage to a Scizor that has the "Red Armor" Poke-BODY?
    A. No. First choose which energies to put into the Lost Zone, then do the damage (before any other effects), then you actually put the energy into the Lost Zone at the end of the attack. So it will still be attached at the point when damage would be done, but the damage will be blocked by Red Armor. (Nov 3, 2011 TPCi Rules Team)

POKEMON ATTACKS

== HURRICANE (Tornadus - BW:Emerging Powers)

Q. If I have only Special Energies attached (no Basic Energy) and use Tornadus' "Hurricane" attack, do I have to discard an energy or what?
    A. If you don't have any Basic Energy cards attached to Tornadus, you simply ignore that part of the Hurricane attack. (Nov 3, 2011 TPCi Rules Team)

== LOST BURN (Magnezone - HS:Triumphant)

Q. If Magnezone has Special Energy cards attached and discards all of them when using its "Lost Burn" attack, can it do damage to a Scizor that has the "Red Armor" Poke-BODY?
    A. No. First choose which energies to put into the Lost Zone, then do the damage (before any other effects), then you actually put the energy into the Lost Zone at the end of the attack. So it will still be attached at the point when damage would be done, but the damage will be blocked by Red Armor. (Nov 3, 2011 TPCi Rules Team)

== TWISTER (Pidgeotto - HS:Triumphant)

Q. Pidgeotto's "Twister" attack says to discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon for each heads flipped. Does that mean if I only flip one heads I cannot discard a Double Colorless Energy?
    A. Actually, you can discard a DCE with a single heads. It's like paying a Retreat Cost with an Energy Card that has more energy than required to retreat. Total the number of flips, then discard Energy Cards one at a time until the condition has been met. So if you flip one heads you can discard a single Energy Card with one or more energy on it. But if you flip two heads you can either choose a card with one energy then another card with one or more energy, or you can choose a single card with two or more energy on it. (Nov 3, 2011 TPCi Rules Team)

TRAINER CARDS

== JUNK ARM (HS:Triumphant)

Q. Can I use Junk Arm if there aren't any trainer cards already in the Discard Pile?
    A. No, you cannot play Junk Arm unless there is at least one Trainer card other than Junk Arm already in the Discard Pile beforehand. (Dec 9, 2010 TPCi Rules Team; Jun 16, 2011 TPCi Rules Team)

***** PREVIOUS RULING: THIS ONE HAS BEEN CLARIFIED; See Above *****
    Q. Can I use Junk Arm if there aren't any trainer cards already in the Discard Pile?
    A. No, you cannot play Junk Arm unless there is at least one Trainer card already in the Discard Pile beforehand. (Dec 9, 2010 TPCi Rules Team)

Q. Can I use Junk Arm, discarding something + 1 Item card to get that 1 Item card back into my hand?
    A. Junk Arm says to discard 2 cards first, then search for an Item card. Since the two cards are in the Discard Pile, one of them can be retrieved by the Junk Arm search. (Nov 3, 2011 TPCi Rules Team)

ENERGY CARDS

GENERAL GAMEPLAY

xxxxxxxxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3xxxxxxxxx4xxxxxxxxx5 xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx7xxxxxxxxx8
    Last edited by Gym Leader Blaine; 12/07/2011 at 12:30 PM.
    Pikachu, Raichu was your father till he turned to the dark side and became Dark Raichu. So you see from a certain point a view your father is no longer alive.--GLB, explaining a ruling, by analogy

"I'm Toby the Red Shirt, you need a Red Shirt guy."--Robot Chicken