Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Info for Next Destinies Released!

I actually have to agree: the PS3 can wait. Don't get me wrong, I love video games but whether you have something older (or at least different) or no video games at all, it is late enough in the console's life cycle to wait out the best deals... plus with a little luck, you might be able to sell off enough extras (or even directly trade someone) for a PS3 with your Next Destinies pulls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokepop View Post
    Subtlety is not Pokemon's strong suit.
    Too bad the real issue is one of clarity.

I wonder way they are releasing B/W Reshiram and Zekrom instead of puting the main card being from the set. I like the idea of having more Reshiram and Zekrom with outrage its just I would reither have a card from the set as the main Pokemon for the deck instead of 3 sets back
    I am know to my firend by the name Legendary Master and Mew Master by others Ghostly Army

Exclamation 100 cards? But it reaches 99?

" Over 100 cards in all", I don't think this set has over 100 cards. If you look at Mewtwo EX, it is X/99.

---------- Post added 01/02/2012 at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by King Piplup View Post
    http://www.trollandtoad.com/p325895.html

Anybody else think this get's worse?
    Just don't pay the price! If people don't pay those high costs, then the company has to lower the price, remember the Nintendo 3DS--the reason why Nintendo drastically lowered the price was because hardly anyone was buying it.

How much are the next destiny boxes gunna go for? Ill be getting one. ;)
    Wants:
    All Mew/Mewtwo cards in circulation
    Shining Pokemon
    Noble Victories (FA, Reverse Holos)
    My Trade Thread!

Blog Entries
    Images
    Sets that are great usually don't cost a lot more than sets that are less than stellar, unless that greatness is realized a few sets afterwards (Read: triumphant).
    And even with triumphant, it only costed 20$ more than a box of BW, which as a set is terrible.
    I'm donezies.

T&T has it at $89 for preorder. If that's the case I might get two.
    Wants:
    Shining Pokemon
    My Trade Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinb View Post
    Look around. There are places that have them cheaper.
    My Refs
    W.G.W C.G.C.
    TROLL AND TOAD IS NOT A PRICE GUIDE!!!

+What for shipping...?

Quote Originally Posted by evil psyduck View Post
    Look around. There are places that have them cheaper.
    Yeah there probably is, I just did a quick search.

+What for shipping...?
    Not sure haven't ordered from them before. :/
    Wants:
    Shining Pokemon
    My Trade Thread!

Yeah there probably is, I just did a quick search.

Not sure haven't ordered from them before. :/

My point is that it's like $15 or something like that for a box. It's deceptively priced on the product listing.

I like Mewtwo

I think Mewtwo is my favorite because it seems the coolest and the most playable.

My point is that it's like $15 or something like that for a box. It's deceptively priced on the product listing.
    Very true. Things can deceive that way. Ill let you know of I find out.
    Wants:
    Shining Pokemon
    My Trade Thread!

Won't dragon type also be released in NeXt Destinies?

I thought there was supposed to also be the new dragon type in NeXt Destinies, am I wrong, did this not show them, or were they too dumb to put them in?

PLZ REPLY IF POSSIBLE!!!! (cas im clueless)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalion747 View Post
    I thought there was supposed to also be the new dragon type in NeXt Destinies, am I wrong, did this not show them, or were they too dumb to put them in?

PLZ REPLY IF POSSIBLE!!!! (cas im clueless)
    That'll probably be in a couple sets.

thanks and ok

That'll probably be in a couple sets.
    Ok, hope it will not take too long.

It'll be a BIG DEAL when it hits. The set name will probably have the word "Dragon" somewhere in the title, and the packs will all be Dragon images. This set is all about the EXs, as the set logo shows. You'll know when the Dragons come out.
    2008 North American Professor Cup Champion
    Minnesota X & Y Prereleases
    Let's Play Pokemon Y Videos
    If you know of any asynchronous multi-camera video recording software, please PM. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shishio View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Gardy wont be worth the trouble?
    Your not alone. Once (IF) he actually does get setup, I see him as Catcher bait.

Depends on what deck Gardevoir shows up in. I was actually wondering about pairing it with Gothitelle, though many have assured me it is a foolhardy idea. Not really a big deal to me, though, so I'll find out when its out.

Even just going for the Mewtwo EX/Gardevoir build (the most common I've heard suggested), you have to be OHKOing the Gardevoirs and making sure there isn't a back-up in play. Any turn you don't hit a Pokemon EX, if it has support it is likely taking a Prize. If you constantly pound on Gardevoir then Mewtwo EX will have plenty of time, damage free, to build naturally. Anytime you skip taking down the Gardevoir and tackle Mewtwo EX? Well Mewtwo EX is hard to OHKO.

In short I don't think Gardevoir will be the only Stage 2 worth playing, but I think it will be worth playing in the right deck(s). Just my Theorymon, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokepop View Post
    Subtlety is not Pokemon's strong suit.
    Too bad the real issue is one of clarity.

Images
    Does anyone have any info on the rarity scheme for this set? Are we getting mewtwo as both a regular and Fa card? If so, how rare are the non Fa versions? TnT already has regular ones on pre-order for $60 so what will the Fa ones be worth?
    Teacher,seeks pupil. Must have an earnest desire to save the world. Apply in person--ISHMAEL

Trades

Your not alone. Once (IF) he actually does get setup, I see him as Catcher bait.
    I honestly can see Mewtwo/Gardevoir/Vileplume. Set up Vileplume T2 while getting early KOs with Mewtwo and setting up Gardevoir. I dislike bench sitters in any deck when Catcher is around and don't have room for switch, though the deck will probably play it.

(I really like Plume<3)
    Season Record: 32-12
    Championship Points: 180

Ok so I need to ask this. Is the EX rule the same as is was when the last EX's were about. Can I have 4 ReshIram and then 4 Reshiram EX in my deck? I have to ask so that I know what and how I will play.

Quote Originally Posted by brim89 View Post
    Ok so I need to ask this. Is the EX rule the same as is was when the last EX's were about. Can I have 4 ReshIram and then 4 Reshiram EX in my deck? I have to ask so that I know what and how I will play.
    You should lurk the forums bro. There's a thread on it.
    I put gunpowder in my gloves.

So are they making the full arts textured like in Japan? That would be awsome!

Pokemon is making amazing artwork. I hope there is just as good art for the other cards in the set.

---------- Post added 01/16/2012 at 08:28 PM ----------

I bet EX full art cards will look amazing.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    • Six Pokémon-EX cards with character art covering the entire card and a special etching treatment never done before in the TCG cards industry
    If this is what I think it is, prereleases are going to be crazy events!

I can't wait for people to see these cards!
    Rules Team Member / Member of Team Compendium - The Pokemon Rulings Compendium - Co-Owner of PokeGym.net
    Premiere Tournament Organizer
    Invited to Judge every US National Championship and World Championship
    Masters Head Judge TCG World Championship 2010 - Seniors Head Judge US Nationals 2009

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast