Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 381

Thread: 11/8: BC EXs', ace spec, and Shiny Rayquazas! Check it out!

  1. #1

    Exclamation 11/8: BC EXs', ace spec, and Shiny Rayquazas! Check it out!

    The Rules:
    1. I only ship to the USA and Canada.
    2. Free shipping on singles!(EXCEPTION: Canada deals will pay $2 shipping.) Prices vary for other things.
    3. I ONLY accept Paypal, and NO GIFT OPTION!!
    4. All of my cards are organized by rarity.
    5. Minimum of $5 per purchase.
    6. Please note, not all of my cards are in mint/near mint condition. If you want to know the condition of a specific card, please let me know.



    EX:
    x1 FA Registeel(Played Condition!)- $8

    Ace Spec:
    x1 Gold Potion- $6

    Other notables:
    x1 Rayquaza DRV(Stamped)- $5
    x2 Rayquaza(128/124)(Played condition!)- $15 ea-PENDING
    Last edited by SpTrainer; 11/11/2012 at 01:11 PM.

  2. #2
    x2 DCL(Top)- $2 ea.
    x1 DCL(Bottom)- $2

    Are these Mint?
    Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness..."

  3. #3
    Ill buy:
    RH Cubchoo (EP)
    RH GOthita (EP)
    DC Legend (TR)

    $5.50 Shipped? LMK

  4. #4
    I'll take:
    x3 FA Virizion- $6ea.
    x1 Magnezone Prime- $12

    For $30 shipped.

    And if these:
    x3 Lightning Energy(2006)- $1 ea

    are these: http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=20616&c=230

    and are NM I'll take them too.

  5. #5
    @ Flygon, yes they are.

    @ BlastBurn, Sure, PM me for confirmation

    @ Rose, Sold out of those energies, but I can do the virizions and the magnezones for $30 shipped, PM me to confirm.

  6. #6
    I'll take:
    1x Steelix Prime - $3
    1x Pichu HGSS - $1
    4x Seeker - $1
    1x Absol Prime - $3
    4x Yanmega Prime - $16
    1x Shaymin UL - $10
    1x Tornadus EP - $2
    1x Reshiram BW - $2
    2x RH N - $4

    Total comes to about $40, I can offer $33 shipped for all that. Sound acceptable? If your deal with rosewater falls through, I'll also definitely take the Magnezone.
    TRADES UPDATED 7-26-13 CML! Also, check out my eBay auctions!
    T8 HTPC '12 T32 Nats '11 3rd Regs '12
    Help Bulbapedia expand its articles on Pokémon TCG strategy and deck archetypes, past and present!
    2012-2013 season: 4-87, 3 Championship Points, 1435.95

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Politoed666 View Post
    I'll take:
    1x Steelix Prime - $3
    1x Pichu HGSS - $1
    4x Seeker - $1
    1x Absol Prime - $3
    4x Yanmega Prime - $16
    1x Shaymin UL - $10
    1x Tornadus EP - $2
    1x Reshiram BW - $2
    2x RH N - $4

    Total comes to about $40, I can offer $33 shipped for all that. Sound acceptable? If your deal with rosewater falls through, I'll also definitely take the Magnezone.
    I can do $35 for all of this. PM me to confirm if this works.

  8. #8
    BR Autumn 11 WWWW Leader juniormccracken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Idaho, United States
    Posts
    2,500
    Images
    6
    x2 Gothitelle- $2 ea. (assuming it is Ability one)
    x2 Rare Candy- $3 ea.
    x13 Lightning Energy- 50 cents ea.(Played)
    x1 Reshiram(Box Promo, BW23)- $3

    Have these yet? If you do, how about $15 shipped for all the above?

    ---------- Post added 01/11/2012 at 04:55 PM ----------

    Also, if Rose doesn't buy the FA Virizions, let me know as I might.

    Crap, I found these too...

    x1 Fire Energy(Player Rewards-COL)- $2
    x1 Water Energy(Player Rewards-COL)- $2
    x1 Fighting Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2
    x1 Dark Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2
    x1 Metal Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2

    $25 shipped for all the above?
    Last edited by juniormccracken; 01/11/2012 at 09:55 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by juniormccracken View Post
    x2 Gothitelle- $2 ea. (assuming it is Ability one)
    x2 Rare Candy- $3 ea.
    x13 Lightning Energy- 50 cents ea.(Played)
    x1 Reshiram(Box Promo, BW23)- $3

    Have these yet? If you do, how about $15 shipped for all the above?

    ---------- Post added 01/11/2012 at 04:55 PM ----------

    Also, if Rose doesn't buy the FA Virizions, let me know as I might.

    Crap, I found these too...

    x1 Fire Energy(Player Rewards-COL)- $2
    x1 Water Energy(Player Rewards-COL)- $2
    x1 Fighting Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2
    x1 Dark Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2
    x1 Metal Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2

    $25 shipped for all the above?
    I can do all of these except for the gothitelles, Ima hold those for now.
    I can do $20 shipped for the rest of them tho.
    Pm me to confirm if this works.

  10. #10
    BR Autumn 11 WWWW Leader juniormccracken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Idaho, United States
    Posts
    2,500
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SpTrainer View Post
    I can do all of these except for the gothitelles, Ima hold those for now.
    I can do $20 shipped for the rest of them tho.
    Pm me to confirm if this works.
    Nah, I really liked the price of the Gothitelles. Can you do the top list minus the Gothitelles for $10 shipped?

    x2 Rare Candy- $3 ea.
    x13 Lightning Energy- 50 cents ea.(Played)
    x1 Reshiram(Box Promo, BW23)- $3

  11. #11
    How about x1 Torterra Lvl X(DP Set)- $4
    + Lilipup League Promo
    ?Both Mint? If so, $5 shipped?
    Last edited by flygon_frank_66; 01/13/2012 at 09:14 AM.
    Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness..."

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by flygon_frank_66 View Post
    How about x1 Torterra Lvl X(DP Set)- $4
    + Lilipup League Promo
    ?Both Mint? If so, $5 shipped?
    Sure, PM me to confirm.

    ---------- Post added 01/13/2012 at 03:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by juniormccracken View Post
    Nah, I really liked the price of the Gothitelles. Can you do the top list minus the Gothitelles for $10 shipped?

    x2 Rare Candy- $3 ea. - $6
    x13 Lightning Energy- 50 cents ea.(Played) - $6.50
    x1 Reshiram(Box Promo, BW23)- $3
    I can do the candies, lightning energies, and reshiram for $16 shipped.

  13. #13
    BR Autumn 11 WWWW Leader juniormccracken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Idaho, United States
    Posts
    2,500
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SpTrainer View Post
    Sure, PM me to confirm.

    ---------- Post added 01/13/2012 at 03:53 PM ----------



    I can do the candies, lightning energies, and reshiram for $16 shipped.
    Okay, I think I will pass. Good deal I just realized that I really shouldn't spend money on this stuff at this time. Thank you for your time.

  14. #14
    Gotta ask real quick is the Torterra the Promo?
    Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness..."

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by flygon_frank_66 View Post
    Gotta ask real quick is the Torterra the Promo?
    No, it's the DP set one. If this still works, pm me.
    Posted with Mobile style...

  16. #16
    hello il take 3 rh magnemite 1rh magneton 1 rh copycat 2rh sage and 1 holo lightning energy for 11 shipped tx =]

  17. #17
    Can you tell me the condition of these?

    x2 Typhlosion Prime(Tin Promo)- $4 ea.
    x1 RH Fisherman- $2
    x2 RH Rainbow energy- $2 ea.
    x2 Rare Candy- $3 ea.
    x3 RH Magnemite- $1 ea.x
    1 RH Yanma- $1
    x1 RH Lampent- 50 cents
    x6 Fire Energy(Power Keepers)- $1 ea.

    28$ Shipped
    Posted with Mobile style...
    Last edited by Element_Enigma; 01/17/2012 at 05:33 AM.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Element_Enigma View Post
    Can you tell me the condition of these?

    x2 Typhlosion Prime(Tin Promo)- $4 ea. NM
    x1 RH Fisherman- $2 NM
    x2 RH Rainbow energy- $2 ea. NM
    x2 Rare Candy- $3 ea. Played
    x3 RH Magnemite- $1 ea. Played
    1 RH Yanma- $1NM
    x1 RH Lampent- 50 cents NM
    x6 Fire Energy(Power Keepers)- $1 ea. Played

    28$ Shipped
    Posted with Mobile style...
    If this still works for you, shoot me a PM for confirmation.
    Thanks for your interest!

    @luxraygarchomp, I'll hold off for now, thanks for your interest!

  19. #19
    x3 Grass Energy( Player Rewards-2009)- $1 ea.
    x1 Grass Energy(Player Rewards- BW)- $1
    x1 Grass Energy( Player Rewards- COL)- $2
    x1 Fire Energy(Player Rewards-COL)- $2
    x1 Fire Energy(Player Rewards-BW)- $1
    x1 Water Energy(Player Rewards-COL)- $2
    x1 Water Energy(Player Rewards- BW)- $1
    x3 Water Energy(Player Rewards- 2009)- $1 ea.
    x1 Psychic Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2
    x1 Psychic Energy(Player Rewards- BW) -$1
    x1 Fighting Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2
    x1 Fighting Energy(Player Rewards- BW)- $1
    x1 Dark Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2
    x1 Dark Energy(Player Rewards- BW)- $1
    x4 Dark Energy(Player Rewards- 2009) $1 ea.
    x1 Metal Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2
    x1 Metal Energy(Player Rewards- BW) - $1
    x3 Metal Energy(Player Rewards-2009)- $1

    Can you do those for $20 shipped? And are they mint and been played with?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by yugioh View Post
    x3 Grass Energy( Player Rewards-2009)- $1 ea. - nm
    x1 Grass Energy(Player Rewards- BW)- $1- Mint
    x1 Grass Energy( Player Rewards- COL)- $2- OUT OF STOCK
    x1 Fire Energy(Player Rewards-COL)- $2- mint
    x1 Fire Energy(Player Rewards-BW)- $1-mint
    x1 Water Energy(Player Rewards-COL)- $2-mint
    x1 Water Energy(Player Rewards- BW)- $1-mint
    x3 Water Energy(Player Rewards- 2009)- $1 ea.-NM
    x1 Psychic Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2-mint
    x1 Psychic Energy(Player Rewards- BW) -$1-mint
    x1 Fighting Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2 - mint
    x1 Fighting Energy(Player Rewards- BW)- $1- mint
    x1 Dark Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2 - mint
    x1 Dark Energy(Player Rewards- BW)- $1 - mint
    x4 Dark Energy(Player Rewards- 2009) $1 ea. - nm
    x1 Metal Energy(Player Rewards- COL)- $2 - mint
    x1 Metal Energy(Player Rewards- BW) - $1- mint
    x3 Metal Energy(Player Rewards-2009)- $1- NM

    Can you do those for $20 shipped? And are they mint and been played with?
    They are all mint or NM
    However, the Grass COL energy is out of stock.
    I can do $30 shipped.
    LMK if this works.
    Last edited by SpTrainer; 01/20/2012 at 01:22 PM.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by SpTrainer View Post
    They are all mint or NM
    However, the Grass COL energy is out of stock.
    I can do $30 shipped.
    LMK if this works.
    How about $25 shipped?

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by yugioh View Post
    How about $25 shipped?
    Deal. PM Me to confirm.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SpTrainer View Post
    If this still works for you, shoot me a PM for confirmation.
    Thanks for your interest!

    @luxraygarchomp, I'll hold off for now, thanks for your interest!
    how much can u do

  24. #24

  25. #25
    $20 shipped for the FA Cobalion, VIctini and Virizion? If not, I'll just take the Cobalion.

    LMK

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •