Thread: Next Destinies EX, Shiny, and FA Ratio. WHAT?!

Next Destinies EX, Shiny, and FA Ratio. WHAT?!

So after 2 prereleases I've been hearing that the ratio per box is:
    2 EX's
    1 Full Art EX

OK... sounds alright but I hope the ratio's higher then that. Now here's the one thing I heard that drives me crazy and I hope is untrue:

one shiny Pokemon per case!

Really? I can believe that since I've probably seen 3 Shiny Pokemon (2 Chandelure and a Zoroark) pulled at the prerelease I was at today. We had 46 people in the Prerelease and over 20 people in the booster draft.

So can anyone else determine the "rare card ratio" here?
    ~Cyber~
    Life is a battle, fight and grow

Quote Originally Posted by CyberManectric View Post
    So after 2 prereleases I've been hearing that the ratio per box is:
    2 EX's
    1 Full Art EX

OK... sounds alright but I hope the ratio's higher then that. Now here's the one thing I heard that drives me crazy and I hope is untrue:

one shiny Pokemon per case!

Really? I can believe that since I've probably seen 3 Shiny Pokemon (2 Chandelure and a Zoroark) pulled at the prerelease I was at today. We had 46 people in the Prerelease and over 20 people in the booster draft.

So can anyone else determine the "rare card ratio" here?
    ~Cyber~
    You have it flipped. It's 2 FA, and 1 Ex.

As far as the Shiny Pokemon, nothing special if it is 1 per case. I would have though it's something like 1 per 3 boxes, but unsure at the moment on that.

Drew
    13-14 Record Overall (35-17-6/58-37-9/0-0/0-0/180 CP) 9x BR/LC 1st, 9x CC 1st, 2x SC 1st, T4 RC 07, 1x GC 1st, T32/39th/T64/T64 NC 06-09, 4th (7-1) LCQ 07, 5x Worlds 06-10 28th 06/52nd 07/18th 08/81st 09/28th 10, 1st GAC 07, 66th ECSTS 01 D2, 36th FAT, T16 09/3rd 10/4th 12 Prof. Cup
    TheDarkTwins H/W Trade Thread - L@@K!!

no its more than 1 EX, i think YOU have it flipped

Images
    This whole 2-1-1 box ratio thing is starting to get annoying. I mean, is it that hard to put 4-6 EX, 2 FA and maybe a SR in the box. I hate having to by boxes just to get a few cards. They need to fix this.
    Times like this make you wish you had Energy Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by vaporeon View Post
    This whole 2-1-1 box ratio thing is starting to get annoying. I mean, is it that hard to put 4-6 EX, 2 FA and maybe a SR in the box. I hate having to by boxes just to get a few cards. They need to fix this.
    The EX series you love so much is guilty of the same thing. Actually even worse in some cases, you get maybe half of them in a box for ND, when you'd maybe get a third in previous blocks. (A few exceptions withstanding)
    Q. Can I use Rotom's "Mischievous Trick" Poke-POWER when I have no cards in my deck, to put a Prize card into my deck?
    A. No, you can't. That would be far too mischievous. (HS:Undaunted FAQ; Sep 9, 2010 PUI Rules Team)
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Basic Rule of Thumb: If something creates a situation that is too good to be true (Mime in immune to ALL damage), it is too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by vaporeon View Post
    It was 3 EX back in the day as well. Stop crying =\
    Chris Silver
    AIM: vxt0yzruskidxv
    XBL: truKeffect

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid View Post
    It was 3 EX back in the day as well. Stop crying =\
    I did not buy boxes back then so I don't know the pull ratios on them. its hard now because I'm trying to make complete sets for every set, both reverse and non reverse.
    Times like this make you wish you had Energy Switch.

My Refs
    W.G.W C.G.C.
    TROLL AND TOAD IS NOT A PRICE GUIDE!!!