Thread: Pricing on misprints????

Pricing on misprints????

I have some misprints/errors that I wanted prices on, not sure what packs they specifically came from.

pidgeotto (misprint: evolves from clefairy) x2

granbull (misprint: evolves from chikorite)

slowbro (misprint: says kabutops instead of slowbro)

spinarak (misprint: says sugimori instead of spinarak) illus. ken sugimori

rhydon (misprint: evelution picture is hippopotas instead of rhyhorn

Sounds like you have a few counterfeits right there. But I'd have to see pics to confirm.
    Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness..."

I got them in brand new packs from walmart, tho some of the cards are thinner than normal

Quote Originally Posted by xtacsoulja View Post
    I got them in brand new packs from walmart, tho some of the cards are thinner than normal
    Where in the country? (General idea)

Posted with Mobile style...

Blog Entries
    Images
    Sounds like counterfeits... :(
    I am from CANADA
    Trusted pokémon community member since 2010. If you see me around, feel free to say hello!

got them in United States
    Not helpful. Region at all? I'd say they are 100% counterfeit by the sounds of it.

Images
    They are definite fakes. You don't get a packful of unheard of misprints in a real pack.
    Rules Team Member / Member of Team Compendium - The Pokemon Rulings Compendium - Co-Owner of PokeGym.net
    Premiere Tournament Organizer
    Invited to Judge every US National Championship and World Championship
    Masters Head Judge TCG World Championship 2010 - Seniors Head Judge US Nationals 2009

no they didnt all come in one pack. they come from several different packs i just buy them all from the same place walmart

Put some pictures up so we can see them.
    My Refs
    W.G.W C.G.C.
    TROLL AND TOAD IS NOT A PRICE GUIDE!!!

no they didnt all come in one pack. they come from several different packs i just buy them all from the same place walmart
    They're fakes

/thread

Images
    Same basic point.
    Rules Team Member / Member of Team Compendium - The Pokemon Rulings Compendium - Co-Owner of PokeGym.net
    Premiere Tournament Organizer
    Invited to Judge every US National Championship and World Championship
    Masters Head Judge TCG World Championship 2010 - Seniors Head Judge US Nationals 2009

There have been reports on both this site (link) and a couple others of both Walmart and Target selling fake Pokemon cards. The problem is that the actual store doesn't stock them, a 3rd party vendor does. And they don't do a very good job it seems. So sadly saying you bought them from Walmart doesn't garantee that they're real cards.
    LO of one League and LL of another. And my Judging history is:
    Floor Judge at 4 Regionals, HJ at 2 States (Both Seniors), Floor Judge at 4 States, HJ at 12 City Championships. Floor Judge at 3 City Championships.
    HJ at 14 Battle Roads HJ at 40 Pre-Releases. Staff at the 2008 California VGC Showdown Qualifier
    I also currently have 224 Lv.Xs, 39 Legend pieces, 57 Primes, 69 non-EX FA's, 57 EXs and 73 FA EXs

They're fake for sure. I'd be taking those straight back to walmart

Check out my Pokemon cards on eBay!
    ^^ Many new auctions! ^^
    Trade Thread | WTB Thread
    I LOVE Jesus!