Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Destinies 3-Pack Blisters?

Next Destinies 3-Pack Blisters?

Did anyone actually find these? I've been to several card/hobby and department stores with no luck. All of the places I went to had either never heard of these or have no idea when they are being released.

In case you're not sure, I'm referring to the blisters with the Riolu and Luxio promos.

Thanks.

P.S. I live in Ontario, Canada...maybe we didn't get these yet but the US did?

I haven't seen em either. But then, I'm also in ontario.

I'll likely be going on a trip to the US next week so I'll report back on what I find there.
    HAXORUS IS KING
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, sell it on the side of the street, and then buy pokemon cards. Oh, and send a thank you note to life for providing the lemons you needed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DanthePokeMan View Post
    Did anyone actually find these? I've been to several card/hobby and department stores with no luck. All of the places I went to had either never heard of these or have no idea when they are being released.

In case you're not sure, I'm referring to the blisters with the Riolu and Luxio promos.

Thanks.

P.S. I live in Ontario, Canada...maybe we didn't get these yet but the US did?
    For, uh, reasons, the Next Destinies 3-Pack Blister wasn't released in North America. Those cards will be used in some upcoming Dark Explorers products.
    -Have Fun!
    Dylan "ExoByte" Mayo
    TPCi, R&D
    Quote Originally Posted by NoPoke
    [the quick brown fox jumps over the 17 character dog]

Quote Originally Posted by ExoByte View Post
    For, uh, reasons, the Next Destinies 3-Pack Blister wasn't released in North America. Those cards will be used in some upcoming Dark Explorers products.
    So we can still get those cards then with the same Promo numbers? I hope this doesn't become another DP54 and DP55...

I'm actually kinda bummed because I was hoping to open up some more Next Destinies packs.

I'm replying from Northern California and there is no sign of them here either. I've checked Toysrus, Target, Walmart, and card shops. None of them have any sign of 3 packs. I'm kinda bummed because they were a great deal for 3 packs + coin and promo and I'm a coin collector :(.
    Politoed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger_Zero View Post
    I'm replying from Northern California and there is no sign of them here either. I've checked Toysrus, Target, Walmart, and card shops. None of them have any sign of 3 packs. I'm kinda bummed because they were a great deal for 3 packs + coin and promo and I'm a coin collector :(.
    Although I'm not a "coin collector" per say, I am more of a collector when it comes to the TCG and, yes, another new coin would have been nice. It sucks that I now have to wait until May to get two promos we should have gotten now...all I can say is that the EX tins we're getting in March better have all Next Destinies packs in them to make up for us not getting the blisters here...but I doubt that will happen. Hey...I can dream can't I?

TPCi seems to be making it harder to get promos nowadays...I won't even start on the promos that didn't make their way to Canada (*cough* BW 14-16 *cough*)...

This kind of thing worries me. I don't like hearing about snags in the mechanism. It always makes me think something has gone awry with the machine. Hope all is well at headquarters and with the game in general.

Perhaps it has something to do with places being sold out of ND. Too much demand for packs, not enough supply for blisters?

Quote Originally Posted by honchvire View Post
    Perhaps it has something to do with places being sold out of ND. Too much demand for packs, not enough supply for blisters?
    That's my thoughts.

Posted with Mobile style...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDancingPeanut View Post
    This kind of thing worries me. I don't like hearing about snags in the mechanism. It always makes me think something has gone awry with the machine. Hope all is well at headquarters and with the game in general.
    Nothing like that. We're shifting up the product layout (you'll see in Dark Explorers) but due to how things get committed we needed to keep the 3-pack going for non-North-America.
    -Have Fun!
    Dylan "ExoByte" Mayo
    TPCi, R&D
    Quote Originally Posted by NoPoke
    [the quick brown fox jumps over the 17 character dog]

Nothing like that. We're shifting up the product layout (you'll see in Dark Explorers) but due to how things get committed we needed to keep the 3-pack going for non-North-America.
    Ok, thats interesting to hear!

Yeah my guess is because it's being sold out everywhere.

Two local walmarts ive been too actually just had booster boxes sitting out with packs in it. it was strange. they usually only have blisters around here.
    My Trade Thread

I have championship points for this season.

Quote Originally Posted by espy87 View Post
    Yeah my guess is because it's being sold out everywhere.

Two local walmarts ive been too actually just had booster boxes sitting out with packs in it. it was strange. they usually only have blisters around here.
    Same here. Also, all of the Regigas pack mysteriously vanished from it a few days ago.

So, wait... does this mean that we could be getting 4 or even 5 pack blisters in the future? Cause that's what I think when I hear "shifting up".

Quote Originally Posted by Tash View Post
    Same here. Also, all of the Regigas pack mysteriously vanished from it a few days ago.
    Really? My target has 53 Regigigas and NOTHING else....

Youre not talking about the one with the giant mewtwo ex card right?

This is what happens when I lose at Pokemon cards:
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Images
    I hear NX is the hottest selling set in quite a while. No need to repackage a set that is "blistering" by itself!
    Pre-Y2K Pokemon player, collector addict!

Let the speculation begin.

... 11 cards per pack?

None here in Central Florida either.
    Haves/Wants
    Pre-iTrader Refs
    Sales Thread
    Show my cause some support by liking my Facebook Page: Corey Gassert
    Also, show my Record Label to be some support as well: MSF Records

Quote Originally Posted by otarolgam View Post
    ... 11 cards per pack?
    LOL I thought the same thing when i got back into pokemon TCG about 2 months ago i kept telling my buds how they used to be 11 cards and not 10. to this day i still feel like im being shorted one card D:

This is what happens when I lose at Pokemon cards:
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by MrWaffle View Post
    LOL I thought the same thing when i got back into pokemon TCG about 2 months ago i kept telling my buds how they used to be 11 cards and not 10. to this day i still feel like im being shorted one card D:
    That's how I still feel too. The drop to 9 Cards during the ex series is what caused me to quit playing in the first place. Two cards less for more money (my card shop and big retailers all raised the prices by .50- a dollar per pack). I came back around the release of Majestic Dawn. But I still miss my 11th card. Even more so since I started play MTG. 15-16 Cards a pack for the same price as a Pokemon Booster.

The eleventh card was never anything great anyway. In some sets it was a second energy card, but in most it was a seventh common, and many of the early sets were tiny and only had like 16 commons in the first place. It only made sense to me recently why I had SO many Jungle/Fossil/Rocket commons back in the day...

Images
    Don't worry, there was a purple Munna coin in the set. We had to hold our pre-release with the 3-pack blisters because the main product did not arrive in the UK until the Monday before the street date. Some people gave out the Riolu and Luxio promos, some did not.
    Judge : Worlds 2009-2013 - UK Nationals 2004-2007, 2010-2014
    Playing: 10th UK Nationals 2009
    3DS FC - 0817-3904-6583

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast