Get the lowdown on one of the biggest tournaments of the year!
- June 29 - July 1 (prereg June 28), Indiana Convention Center (in Indianapolis)
- Round breakdown (number per day) same as last year
- $14,000 in scholarships to be dished out in each division, divided among the Top 8
- Championship points for at least the Top 32 in each division, could be Top 64 depending on attendance (20 for the winner)
- Must have 10 Play! Points (NOT to be confused with Championship Points!) to be eligible
- Registration will only be guaranteed to the first 270 Juniors, 270 Seniors, and 640 Masters. Note that this is the minimum guaranteed, not a hard cap. There's nothing to say that players 271/271/641 etc will not get in.
- Top 4 in each division get Worlds Trips, Top 8 get Worlds Invites