Thread: Building Decks

Hybrid View

Building Decks

I am wanting to start building a deck and will be needing some energy from a deck I already have. How do I dismantal a deck so those cards aprear as cards I can use in my new deck??

Thanks

You can have the same card in multiple decks. No reason to delete the old one. Also you actually have infinite basic energy FYI.
    The Yanmega Guy
    Fresno, California; Masters
    Yeah, I work for 6P

Quote Originally Posted by cabd View Post
    You can have the same card in multiple decks. No reason to delete the old one. Also you actually have infinite basic energy FYI.
    You do?!? This is different from when I was poking around there last year. Then I had to input PCDs to get the Energy I needed for my decks...
    2008 North American Professor Cup Champion
    Minnesota X & Y Prereleases
    Let's Play Pokemon Y Videos
    If you know of any asynchronous multi-camera video recording software, please PM. Thank you!

Yes, you do. If you add one of the energies without any special art on them, it only shows as one card, but it'll let you put 59 of them in every deck. Limitless.
    The Yanmega Guy
    Fresno, California; Masters
    Yeah, I work for 6P

Thanks Cabd! I'll be trying this.

And u can save decks directly to ur complete as well. Ur not limited to the 5 save spots.
    My Trades
    Msg on AIM if not online and want to trade!

BIG WANTS:Darkrai GE Prerelease Sleeves / Darkrai MD / Darkness Energy basic CL / Baltoy SV RH / Holon and Delta Pokemon, TSS, & NRG from DS, HP, CG, & DF