Thread: 2012-04-16 ND Pikachu 039

CotD Editor
    Forum Moderator
    Images

2012-04-16 ND Pikachu 039

"Before posting, please review the FAQ and follow the Guidelines provided for Card of they Day. Whereas we enjoy opinions of the cards, it is necessary to include a Brief Description for all players to understand your point of view and an optional Rating (ex. x/10). In the future, posts not using the FAQ information may be deleted and reported. Thanks, Mgmt"

2012-04-16 ND Pikachu 039
    Troll and Toad is NOT a Price Guide
    ☠ ☠ Trading Thread Sales Thread ☠ ☠
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Sorry, you don't have a right to be annoying.

Blog Entries
    Images
    Another part of catchup day, here we have Pikachu from ND...well yet another to add to your collection I suppose? Statwise 60 HP is average for a Basic, x2 Weakness to is meh, no Resistance is common, and to Retreat is cheap. Thundershock still deals its old standby of for 10 and 50/50 chance at Paralysis, some things never change I guess lol. Tail Whap is pricey at for 20. So yeah, with Raichu not being that good (then again, just about all Pokemon not named a variant of Zekrom aren't that good), no real reason to play Pikachu here.

Modified - 1/10 - No real reason to use him or Raichu when you have monsters like Zekrom ready to go and readily available

Limited - 5/10 - Ok here, better with Raichu of course

Unlimited - 1/10 - No use here, weak and easy to KO and none of the Raichus out there are worth using. Not to mention there's even Pikachus with more HP out there I think...
    Shameless self-promotion:

Interested in the VGC? Want to be the best you can be? Check out my VGC Teambuilding guide here:

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=158669