Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: How do I get legendaries in pokemon conquest?

  1. #1

    How do I get legendaries in pokemon conquest?

    Can anyone help? I don't even know where to start or how the best way to go about doing this is.

  2. #2
    LegendCallerL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The United States
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    5
    Well, in Mitsuhide's story, I found Articuno in Nixstorm by upgrading every building to the highest level. It showed up the next month.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendCallerL View Post
    Well, in Mitsuhide's story, I found Articuno in Nixstorm by upgrading every building to the highest level. It showed up the next month.
    Was it just every building in Nixtstorm? Or every building?

  4. #4
    LegendCallerL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The United States
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    5
    Just in Nixstorm. If you want it, I recommend focusing your attention on making money and upgrading, not the actual goal of the story: You can, after getting Articuno and registering it in the gallery by battling once, return to the story select and try the storyline again, starting with Articuno. It also may be required to transform Mitsuhide: I am not sure. Please note that I did this after beating Mitsuhide's story twice. Once to clear, once to transform him as you need to beat his story once to let him transform. I tried again to get Articuno.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendCallerL View Post
    Just in Nixstorm. If you want it, I recommend focusing your attention on making money and upgrading, not the actual goal of the story: You can, after getting Articuno and registering it in the gallery by battling once, return to the story select and try the storyline again, starting with Articuno. It also may be required to transform Mitsuhide: I am not sure. Please note that I did this after beating Mitsuhide's story twice. Once to clear, once to transform him as you need to beat his story once to let him transform. I tried again to get Articuno.
    Thanks man how do i get more gold? Just mining and treasure boxes? Lol

  6. #6
    LegendCallerL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The United States
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    5
    Use the gold mine in Nixstorm. (Upgrade that first.)

    I just got Mewtwo by fully upgrading Illusio while playing Kanbei's story, while having Kenshin in my party. I had beaten Kenshin and Shingen's stories, but had not transformed either. This makes me wonder if transforming Mitsuhide was necessary. The specific story might not really have an effect, you could just need to be able to recruit Kenshin.
    Last edited by LegendCallerL; 07/06/2012 at 07:14 AM.
    The enemy... is at Dragnor!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendCallerL View Post
    Use the gold mine in Nixstorm. (Upgrade that first.)

    I just got Mewtwo by fully upgrading Illusio while playing Kanbei's story, while having Kenshin in my party. I had beaten Kenshin and Shingen's stories, but had not transformed either. This makes me wonder if transforming Mitsuhide was necessary. The specific story might not really have an effect, you could just need to be able to recruit Kenshin.
    Wow sick I want a mewtwo! lol doesnt it take you forever to upgrade though? Thanks alot though man

  8. #8
    LegendCallerL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The United States
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    5
    Just got Groudon in the same story. I had Shingen already, and like I said before, had beaten his and Kenshin's episodes. I upgraded Terrera a lot, with a few buildings at level three and it showed up. Maybe you don't have to upgrade all of the buildings fully, but it helps.
    The enemy... is at Dragnor!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendCallerL View Post
    Just got Groudon in the same story. I had Shingen already, and like I said before, had beaten his and Kenshin's episodes. I upgraded Terrera a lot, with a few buildings at level three and it showed up. Maybe you don't have to upgrade all of the buildings fully, but it helps.
    So you just ignore the story and upgrade the buildings the whole time?

  10. #10
    TheRolesWePlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The place where souls go to die
    Posts
    1,268
    It actually varies from Pokemon to Pokemon, so I'll list the requirements.

    Terrakion: 70% w/ Bastiodon; Valora
    Articuno: Level 3 Facilities, and beat Mitsuhide's story; Nixtorm
    Registeel: Have 15 Warlords with Best link; Valora
    Groudon: Level 2 Facilities, and beat Shingen's story; Terrera
    Dialga: Have Rank 2 Ina and Tadaketsu and have the Conqueror crystal, and have 50 + warriors; Valora
    Mewtwo: Level 3 facilities and beat Kenshin's story; Illusio
    Reshiram: Wi-fi event
    Zekrom: Have rank 2 Nobunaga, Ranmaru, and Mitsuhide, and have Warrior crystal; Dragnor
    Arceus: Hero episode; have 80% link with Eevee and evolutions (I believe only 1 of them); Aurora
    Rayquaza: Have all other legendary Pokemon; Dragnor
    Last edited by TheRolesWePlay; 07/10/2012 at 05:29 AM.
    Q. Can I use Rotom's "Mischievous Trick" Poke-POWER when I have no cards in my deck, to put a Prize card into my deck?
    A. No, you can't. That would be far too mischievous. (HS:Undaunted FAQ; Sep 9, 2010 PUI Rules Team)
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Basic Rule of Thumb: If something creates a situation that is too good to be true (Mime in immune to ALL damage), it is too good to be true.

  11. #11
    Are those discrete levels? Or are they cumulative? Like, if you get to the Articuno level, do you lose out on Groudon?
    2008 North American Professor Cup Champion
    Minnesota Furious Fists Prereleases || FREE Furious Fists Win-A-Box
    Bullados YouTube Channel
    If you happen to know of a USB, clip-on microphone, please let me know. Thank you!

  12. #12
    You can get multiple legendaries in one story, and the facility level is usually related to the town the legendary is in.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRolesWePlay View Post
    It actually varies from Pokemon to Pokemon, so I'll list the requirements.

    Terrakion: 70% w/ Bastiodon; Valora
    Articuno: Level 3 Facilities, and beat Mitsuhide's story; Nixtorm
    Registeel: Have 15 Warlords with Best link; Valora
    Groudon: Level 2 Facilities, and beat Shingen's story; Valora
    Dialga: Have Rank 2 Ina and Tadaketsu and have the Conqueror crystal; Valora
    Mewtwo: Level 3 facilities and beat Kenshin's story; Illusio
    Reshiram: Wi-fi event
    Zekrom: Have rank 2 Nobunaga, Ranmaru, and Mitsuhide, and have Warrior crystal; Dragnor
    Arceus: Hero episode; have 80% link with Eevee and evolutions (I believe only 1 of them); Aurora
    Rayquaza: Have all other legendary Pokemon; Dragnor
    thanks do you know how to get those crystals?

  14. #14
    TheRolesWePlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The place where souls go to die
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by G landers View Post
    thanks do you know how to get those crystals?
    Apparently only through random events. Sorry I can't be more help on this one. Also made a slight mistake on the other post.
    Q. Can I use Rotom's "Mischievous Trick" Poke-POWER when I have no cards in my deck, to put a Prize card into my deck?
    A. No, you can't. That would be far too mischievous. (HS:Undaunted FAQ; Sep 9, 2010 PUI Rules Team)
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Basic Rule of Thumb: If something creates a situation that is too good to be true (Mime in immune to ALL damage), it is too good to be true.

  15. #15
    LegendCallerL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The United States
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    5
    I thought you just needed to rank up Mitsuhide, Ranmaru, and Nobunaga, and it just shows up.
    The enemy... is at Dragnor!

  16. #16
    Front Page News Editor pokemonrocks777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    On a tip of Tornado Alley, TX
    Posts
    1,661
    Images
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendCallerL View Post
    Well, in Mitsuhide's story, I found Articuno in Nixstorm by upgrading every building to the highest level. It showed up the next month.
    ok how do you get the Side stories i looked on the website and it says via wifi connection but my is only letting me do wireless active
    City Champion 2009 3-Way Tie (2-1) Tyranitar/Weavile
    Nationals 2012 : 136th/1003 (6-3) Tornadus/Terrakion/Mew2
    Texas States 2013 Player: 23rd/235 (6-2): Terrakion EX/Terrakion/Pokedex/Ether/20 Fighting
    Texas States 2014: 15th/208 (some tie system): Thunderus EX/Deoxys EX/Kyurem/Genesect/Landorus.
    Back from the Silent World

  17. #17
    LegendCallerL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The United States
    Posts
    575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    5
    Did you beat the main game yet?
    The enemy... is at Dragnor!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendCallerL View Post
    Well, in Mitsuhide's story, I found Articuno in Nixstorm by upgrading every building to the highest level. It showed up the next month.
    This isn't true, all you have to do is upgrade 3 buildings to level three and then Articuno will appear in Nixtorm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •