Thread: 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard (Base Set)

1st Edition Shadowless Charizard (Base Set)

I have a 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard from the base set that I had collected and saved from when I was younger. I was about to sell it on Ebay and was wondering how much to sell it for or how much it may be worth. The card is MINT and I am 100% sure the card is not a fake.

$200-$400, I'm generalising it because condition really is paramount

It's pretty mint. I has not left the case since I first obtained the card from a pack years ago.

Images
    If you upload quality photos of the front and back we can give you a better estimate of its worth.

If you are going to sell you should use an auction format. You will probably always get the best price that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by elam18 View Post
    One of my dream is to collect all the cards with english fronts and japanese backs =/

I will post phots on this thread soon so you guys can give an accurate price

I'm with Raichu, take HQ Scans and simply upload it to eBay with a $0.99 start price. I guarantee you'll get the best price that way.

nice

nice man thats real goood to here cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Ampharos View Post
    nice man thats real goood to here cool.
    Was it really necessary to post this useless comment, albeit one with questionable English?