Thread: Is there a difference between Action Replay and Pro Action Replay?

Is there a difference between Action Replay and Pro Action Replay?

I need to know if there is any difference between Action Replay and Pro Action Replay "game enhancers" (like Gameshark)?

Is there a PRO Action Replay for Game Boy Advance or just an Action Replay?

Blog Entries
    Many people might not have the answer due to things that occured at the R/S Challenge.

But I have had some experience using different programs (used them for Porygon and Mew). the thing with Action Replay and the Pro version is just as they sound. One's the normal version and one's the more advanced version. I do know there is an Action Replay for GBA (many electronic stores have em here in Illinois, but no one buys em ), but I havent seen a PRO version for the GBA. I've checked the GameStops and EB games near me, but havent found anything about action replay PRO. it might even come out soon.

But just out of curiousity (no intentions of being rude), why would you want to hack stuff into the game? It would completely butcher the entire point of playing the game.
    Let's go to Da Beach!!!

Well, what if you're having a really tough time trying to get through the final stages of a game? For me, it's getting through the Fortress stages in Mega Man & Bass. I was in need for just a code or two (such as invincibility) to get through there. That's all.

AR is a big game ruiner. If you wanted to ruin your game, why did you buy it? i seriously do not recommend doing it; you'll regret it later.