Thread: Is TCGO down?

Is TCGO down?

TCGO isnt working for me. I open it up and it says wait til your refresher it patched it will restart automatically when completed. 20 mins later, nothing. Im on a mac btw

um, i didnt have that problem loading up. jus close/forceclose the refresher and uninstall the program. then redownload the program and run it again as normal.

---------- Post added 03/11/2013 at 01:30 PM ----------

did it work for u?

I am also on a mac and have had the same exact problem. I've even uninstalled/reinstalled the program, yet I am still getting stuck on step 4 of unpacking the refresher... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I had this same issue when installing it on a MacBook Pro, what you'll need to do is uninstall the program and when you unpack it again you cannot put it into the Apps folder, I'm not sure why, but for some reason when it's installed to the Apps folder it isn't allowed to update. I just put it in a folder on my desktop and it works fine now, so hopefully that will work for you as well.

is there not 24 hour maintenance still?

They change the maintance time, its 24 hours that started at 11 pm PST on 19th and will last till 11 pm of 20th. They updating their servers and bug fixes.

They're adding server capacity. Me smells some major preparations on the backend for something new. Beta testing tournaments or something, perhaps?
    The Yanmega Guy
    Fresno, California; Masters
    Yeah, I work for 6P

As long as they fix the lag I'm happy.

Iron Chef Leader
    My theory is they are prepping for the release of Tropical Beach with the league promos. Making it also a code for online play, this is just a theory.
    I'm not sxc anymore! :(