Here's my quick top 11 list. I had originally thought of posting something longer, but I want other people to share what they think is the best.
Here's my top 11.
11. Chandelure: The only non basic I expect to make much of an impact on the game. Works with Rayquaza, White Kyurem, and Team Plasma Snorlax. You can use multiple superrods to get energy back in the deck to flare navigate. Also good against KlinKlang.
10. Absol: A solid non EX partner for Darkrai. Gets both dark and plasma support and can do a lot of cheap damage if your opponent has a full bench.
9. Life dew: Prize denial sounds like something that's well worth your ACE spec. Imagine this in a sableye deck...
8. Tornadus EX: Amazing Donking potential. Even if you don't get four plasma energy turn one, you could still do a lot of damage with the right number of colress machines/skyla/shadow Triad/ and Deoxys. Also has one of the better hand refresher attacks for when you don't want to use a supporter.
7. Team Plasma Pokeball: A staple for plasma decks. You get any plasma pokemon you want with no drawback. Nothing more needs to be said.
6. Shadow Triad: Lets you reuse lasers/Colress machine. Can also retrieve pokemon and plasma energy.
5. Float Stone: This + Keldeo = free retreat for all pokemon. This should do wonders with...
4. Kyurem: Amazing for a non EX. Frost Spear sets up 3 prize KOs for Lugia. Blizzard burn is a very nice finisher (despite the drawback). This will probably be the main attacker in a lot of plasma decks.
3. Plasma Badge: Now any pokemon can enjoy the benefits of team plasma. Bouffalant and Tornadus EX can get amazing first turn attacks with colress machine, and those attacks can become even stronger with Deoxys.
2. Thundurus EX: Duh. A very solid first turn attacker that doesn't even need colress machine. Even better, you have built in energy acceleration that includes special energy. That is huge. Makes Lugia a lot more playable, but I think the number one card of the set is...
1. Deoxyx EX: It's really interchangeable with Thundurus, but in my opinion, this is the real game breaker. You get the advantage of this instantly and it stacks. Lets look at what you can do.
-Set up TWO 3 prize turns with Lugia by only attacking once.
-Power up Lugia to be able to get two prizes off of some big 130HP basics along with some various stage 2s.
-Allow for Thundurus to easily do 50 damage for one energy and energy acceleration.
-Lets so many things that would normally be just out of range of OHKOing things to take those OHKOs. (and that's not even getting into what you can do with plasma badge).
It also helps that he's got an amazing attack that can come out of nowhere and deal a lot of damage to powered up foes. It even knocks out Mewtwo while still being safe from Mewtwo killing you with a DCE. When you scare Mewtwo away, you know you're good.
Honorable mention: Ghestis: Could be amazing in certain situations, but it could also end up helping your opponent before they Juniper while giving you jack. Lots of potential, just not very reliable.
Thoughts? Opinions? Disagreements?