Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: UCDNebulous' Trading Thread [11-11]: Have LT Looking for lots!

Cant value them that low but I can def negotiate with a good deal for ya. I have two offers in mind but first I need to ask this. is your rayquaza c lv. X basically mint? If so, whats your value on it. (whichever one is in better condition lol)

Quote Originally Posted by SoldiersSpirit View Post
    Cant value them that low but I can def negotiate with a good deal for ya. I have two offers in mind but first I need to ask this. is your rayquaza c lv. X basically mint? If so, whats your value on it. (whichever one is in better condition lol)
    I'd call it mint, but it's best to say near-mint - mint to be on the safe side.

In the case of this trade I'd value it around $30-40.

~Chris
    College student at UC Davis looking to complete Base 1 through Skyridge and Collecting all Charizards!! Check out my trade thread below!
    Current iTrader : 10 (Link)
    Current Post: (Link)

Quote Originally Posted by UCDNebulous View Post
    I'd call it mint, but it's best to say near-mint - mint to be on the safe side.

In the case of this trade I'd value it around $30-40.

~Chris
    I had it around $30 as well. Good man. Here's a good deal me thinks...

My end: everything I listed based on what you crossed out.

FOR

Your:
    x1 Rayquaza C lv. X
    x1 Electrode plf
    x1 Darkrai lv. x
    x1 gliscor lv. X
    x1 Skyla (i only value her sround 2.50)

Now this trade comes out better on myend by about $5. Shipping has to be kept in mind, that's my off if everything is mint/nm lmk.

I had it around $30 as well. Good man. Here's a good deal me thinks...

My end: everything I listed based on what you crossed out.

FOR

Your:
    x1 Rayquaza C lv. X
    x1 Electrode plf
    x1 Darkrai lv. x
    x1 gliscor lv. X
    x1 Skyla (i only value her sround 2.50)

Now this trade comes out better on myend by about $5. Shipping has to be kept in mind, that's my off if everything is mint/nm lmk.
    None of the cards on your end are holo, am I correct?

~Chris
    College student at UC Davis looking to complete Base 1 through Skyridge and Collecting all Charizards!! Check out my trade thread below!

That,is correct. Guessing you do not like the initial offer?

That,is correct. Guessing you do not like the initial offer?
    My only hesitation is what you value your cards at. Being non-holo, and much easier to find than the holos, putting a value of .65 - $2 on an C/UC and $5+ on a non-holo rare is a little hard to understand. If I could go to ebay and get them for much less, why would I trade for them.

This is why ebay is used for finding the best money-value of a card. The value is not what the actual value of the parts are, but instead the current price one would have to pay to get it.

Most commons are ~$.25 on ebay, and uncommons just a little higher at ~$.30. I don't mean to offend, but the value you are putting on your cards (unless they are 1st edition or something) is much higher than I would agree to.

~Chris

Hello mate Im from Europe, I would like to trade with you.

Can you CML for maybea some of your cards, do you care about condition for cards you need in gym-neo sets?

I have tons of them.

I like from you:

Heatran EX FA
    Latios EX FA

LMK.

R M
    Quote Originally Posted by UCDNebulous View Post
    My only hesitation is what you value your cards at. Being non-holo, and much easier to find than the holos, putting a value of .65 - $2 on an C/UC and $5+ on a non-holo rare is a little hard to understand. If I could go to ebay and get them for much less, why would I trade for them.

This is why ebay is used for finding the best money-value of a card. The value is not what the actual value of the parts are, but instead the current price one would have to pay to get it.

Most commons are ~$.25 on ebay, and uncommons just a little higher at ~$.30. I don't mean to offend, but the value you are putting on your cards (unless they are 1st edition or something) is much higher than I would agree to.

~Chris
    Not offended at al, eople value things quite differently all the time. My value on them is higher than ebay because with ebay, it can state one thing and mean something completely different. Not too many people still have older cards from the beginning sets that are mint/nm so I just value them a bit higher. Ebay buy it now can be used as a guide for newer cards because of the surplus, older ones...not too many people trade them. So no offense taken, but in that offer I even lowered my values. I have my other offr in mind so we'l try that so we can still try and make a good/fair trade.

My end: once again everrything listed

FOR

Your:
    x1 Floatzel GL lv. X
    x1 Gliscor lv. X
    x1 gardevoir ex
    x1 Sneasel ex
    x1 Dialg G lv. X
    x1 Electrode plf
    x1 skyla

Condensed the deal considerably. Keep in mind shipping from me will be about $5+

Quote Originally Posted by marijo90 View Post
    Hello mate Im from Europe, I would like to trade with you.

Can you CML for maybea some of your cards, do you care about condition for cards you need in gym-neo sets?

I have tons of them.

I like from you:

Heatran EX FA
    Latios EX FA

LMK.
    The only thing I saw on your list was the Shining Magikarp. I do care quite a lot about the condition, which is why I stated in my original post that I was only looking for mint/near-mint cards.

Care to make an offer? I value it around $15-20.

R M

Not offended at al, eople value things quite differently all the time. My value on them is higher than ebay because with ebay, it can state one thing and mean something completely different. Not too many people still have older cards from the beginning sets that are mint/nm so I just value them a bit higher. Ebay buy it now can be used as a guide for newer cards because of the surplus, older ones...not too many people trade them. So no offense taken, but in that offer I even lowered my values. I have my other offr in mind so we'l try that so we can still try and make a good/fair trade.

My end: once again everrything listed

FOR

Your:
    x1 Floatzel GL lv. X
    x1 Gliscor lv. X
    x1 gardevoir ex
    x1 Sneasel ex
    x1 Dialg G lv. X
    x1 Electrode plf
    x1 skyla

Condensed the deal considerably. Keep in mind shipping from me will be about $5+
    Given my value on the cards and yours, this is my take on the offer, let me know what you think!
    My:
    Gliscor Lv. X
    Floatzel GL Lv. X
    Skyla

Your: Everything Listed

~Chris

That was a lowballl if I've ever seen one.

I can do this, and this is me trying to work out something given your value.

Same on my end.

Your:
    Electrode plf
    Gliscor lv.x
    Floatzel lv.x
    Sneasel ex
    Dialga g lv.x

That was a lowballl if I've ever seen one.

I can do this, and this is me trying to work out something given your value.

Same on my end.

Your:
    Electrode plf
    Gliscor lv.x
    Floatzel lv.x
    Sneasel ex
    Dialga g lv.x
    I don't think a deal can be reached on this. Sorry!

My: Shinning magicarp

Your: Heatran EX FA, Latios EX FA
    I don't think that Shining Magikarp is worth that. It's worth about $15, what do you value it at?

~Chris

No prblem, thanks for your time.

Lets say 15-20$ and Heatran EX FA, Latios EX FA are both 10$ each, so I can throw you in something? I would like to get both ex couse need them for my collection.

All the stuff I listed for your:

Latios EX (113/116)
    White Kyurem EX (103/149)
    Come check out my Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BluexKitty

have any sealed stuff or shinies? i have both gym sets complete :)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKitty View Post
    I have these:

Gym Heroes: 132 cards in set:
    28 Lt. Surge's Raichu
    55 Misty's Seaking
    81 Lt. Surge's Pikachu
    79 Erika's Tangela
    119 Tickling Machine
    117 Sabrina's ESP
    125 Sabrina's Gaze
    36 Blaine's Kangaskhan

Gym Challenge: 132:
    125 Transparent Walls
    68 Brock's Geodude

Neo Genesis: 111:
    67 Natu
    70 Pikachu
    44 Piloswine
    38 Lanturn
    54 Chikorita
    46 Quilava
    31 Croconaw
    49 Skiploom
    64 Mantine
    41 Miltank
    92 Card-Flip Game
    101 Moo-Moo Milk
    12 Pichu

Neo Revelation: 64 :
    21 Raichu

Neo Destiny: 105:
    111 Shining Raichu

Expedition: 165:
    22 Pichu
    25 Raichu
    58 Pichu
    61 Raichu

Skyridge: 147:
    H25 Raichu

I am intrested in these:
    Heatran EX (109/116)
    Latios EX (113/116)
    All the stuff I listed for your:

Latios EX (113/116)
    A couple things, I crossed off the ones I no longer need from your list, so maybe the deal will need to be adjusted.

58 Pichu
    61 Raichu

What do you value these two cards at?

Also, what are the condition of your cards?

Lets say 15-20$ and Heatran EX FA, Latios EX FA are both 10$ each, so I can throw you in something? I would like to get both ex couse need them for my collection.
    I don't think a deal can be made for your shining magikarp with the conditions set previously. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by GengarsNitemare View Post
    have any sealed stuff or shinies? i have both gym sets complete :)
    What specifically are you looking for? I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

~Chris

They are all Mint to Near Mint.

and those I only value at a couple of dollars.

sealed booster packs, boxes, decks? old school or new school shinings or gold stars?

They are all Mint to Near Mint.

and those I only value at a couple of dollars.
    So your current offer is this?
    All of my cards are 100% Gem Mint pulled from packs, and then put into sleeves.
    And your cards are near-mint to mint:

Your:
    Gym Heroes: 132 cards in set:
    28 Lt. Surge's Raichu
    55 Misty's Seaking
    119 Tickling Machine
    117 Sabrina's ESP
    125 Sabrina's Gaze

Gym Challenge: 132:
    125 Transparent Walls
    68 Brock's Geodude

Neo Genesis: 111:
    44 Piloswine
    38 Lanturn
    46 Quilava
    49 Skiploom
    64 Mantine
    41 Miltank
    92 Card-Flip Game
    12 Pichu

Neo Revelation: 64 :
    21 Raichu

Neo Destiny: 105:
    111 Shining Raichu

Expedition: 165:
    22 Pichu
    25 Raichu
    58 Pichu
    61 Raichu

Skyridge: 147:
    H25 Raichu

My:
    Latios EX (113/116)

Quote Originally Posted by GengarsNitemare View Post
    sealed booster packs, boxes, decks? old school or new school shinings or gold stars?
    I have Shining Charizard, Shining Celebi, and Shining Tyranitar all near-mint/mint. It will take a lot to get them off of me, but I will consider anything.

Any cards that I already have from both Gym sets (want list will be edited later) are no longer needed. However, if you have complete sets of Expedition, Skyridge, or Aquapolis let me know!

As for sealed stuff, nothing of note except a couple old sealed Gameboy Black Star Promo Meowth.

Care to make an offer to start things off?

~Chris

Yep thats my current offer

Hey everyone! I updated my haves and wants list to include some Meta-worthy non-holo trainers as well updating my wants list to remove some 150+ cards that I recently received.

Yep thats my current offer
    Sounds good, let me think it over and I'll PM you to confirm once I'm ready.

~Chris

My friend has a lot of bulk Expedition/Aquapolis/Skyridge commons/uncommons/rares. Give him a week to sort it out so there won't be any duplicates and we'll do a trade. Let me know if you have any more EX, EX FA, shiny cards.

Quote Originally Posted by elam18 View Post
    My friend has a lot of bulk Expedition/Aquapolis/Skyridge commons/uncommons/rares. Give him a week to sort it out so there won't be any duplicates and we'll do a trade. Let me know if you have any more EX, EX FA, shiny cards.
    I just pulled a Black Kyurem EX from Plasma storm today, and (unless traded for), will still have a Full Art Heatran EX from Plasma Freeze along with the other ones listed in my main post.

The only ones listed that are currently in trades are: Full art Latios EX and White Kyurem EX.

~Chris

Updated my haves list with a recently acquired 100% mint Gold Potion Ultra rare (140/149), along with some nice rare rev Holos.

Also updated my trades, finished with Elam18 and his end received and then sent out this morning for hank hill.

Updated my wants list as well to reflect recent trades.

~Chris

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast