Thread: Lifesplosion of the Empire (Cradily.dek)

Lifesplosion of the Empire (Cradily.dek)

Hi all!

This is a fun deck I built on PTCGO utilizing Cradily from Plasma Blast and the stage 2 pokemon of the infamous Empire deck, or Empoleon/Dusknoir. I'm hoping to get some advice on the starters, the trainer lines, the energy lines, and maybe even some alternate attackers!

Also hoping to fit Max Potion into the decklist somewhere!
    But here goes.

Pokemon:
    3x Lileep (PLB)
    4x Cradily (PLB)
    3x Virizion (NV)
    1x Virizion EX (PLB)
    3x Empoleon (DRX)
    1x Dusknoir (BCR)
    2x Magnezone (PLS)

T/S/S:
    4x Root Fossil
    2x Pokemon Catcher
    4x Ultra Ball
    1x ACE SPEC Computer Search
    1x Super Rod
    3x Switch

2x Caitlin
    1x Ghetsis
    4x N
    4x Professor Juniper
    2x Skyla

2x Silver Bangle

Energy:
    5x Grass Energy
    6x Water Energy
    2x Double Colorless Energy

All remarks and suggestions are appreciated!

I would run a 3-3 line if cradilly and replace magnezone with two max potions since magnezone is pretty much useless unless you play 20 supporters. I would also stick to a 2-2 split of virizion/virizion ex because virizion is a good attacker and can be very good at energy acceleration.

You may also want to play victini/victory piece because its great for pulling of heavy T2 attacks and is a great tech against genosect/virizion.
    Proud member of team SC, EST 2009.
    Wakefield regional champion 2014.
    Worlds competitor 2013.

Current season: 675cp

Take one cradily out, with only 3 lileeps you won't be able to play the fourth. And max out Caitlin, she's the best way to put lileeps on the bottom of your deck. As stated before, Magnezone is useless. Maybe throw in a Haxorus(plasma blast) to go against plasma decks?

if you can find the space a leafeon/flareon line might be good to take advantage of type (leafeon) and taking advantage of dead stage 2 cards if cradily doesn't get setup (flareon)

I would take out one cradily and put in one venasur and take out one magnazone and put in one darkri ex and take out four grass and put in D F L P energy in.
    Last edited by thepliskin5005; 08/17/2013 at 03:09 PM.

Interesting... I would change out 4 of the waters with the wflm blend just for the off chance of attacking with magnezone.

Team Shuriken
    Cade K. Texas. Master.
    Gonna make it big someday.