Thread: Newest Promo - BW101 Genesect

Newest Promo - BW101 Genesect

The newest Pokemon promo is out - BW101 Genesect. It is nonholo and comes with the DVD of Genesect and the Legend Awakened. It is a reprint of the Japanese movie pack promo 232/BW-P.

This is the first movie promo in a while. I think the last one was a Mew with the 8th movie (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew)?

2. These members say thanks for this post:

pokemonplayer101 (12/07/2013), PokemonTrader (12/07/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by HolographicPhanpy View Post
    The newest Pokemon promo is out - BW101 Genesect. It is nonholo and comes with the DVD of Genesect and the Legend Awakened. It is a reprint of the Japanese movie pack promo 232/BW-P.

This is the first movie promo in a while. I think the last one was a Mew with the 8th movie (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew)?
    Did you purchase this in a store to find that out? That's promising in regards to US finally getting the movie promos that other countries have been getting for every single movie. How exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Nate View Post
    Did you purchase this in a store to find that out? That's promising in regards to US finally getting the movie promos that other countries have been getting for every single movie. How exciting.
    Nope, from Amazon.com. Just got it in the mail today.

Images
    I think the product with the cards are specially marked.

The fact that they are still putting out BW promos makes me hopeful that we just might get that FA Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrd08 View Post
    The fact that they are still putting out BW promos makes me hopeful that we just might get that FA Pikachu.
    I guess they could always make it an XY promo as well