Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PokeGym Deck List Generator Support

This is an amazing and very useful program - I never fill out decklists any other way. Keep up the great work!

1. Please add Volcanion and Magearna Sugimori illustrations to the list.
    2. The full art Pokemon Ranger (STS 113) is missing.

2. This member says thanks for this post:

ostroeugg (03/04/2017)

Technical Administrator
    Hey PhilM,

Sorry I haven't responded to you yet. I wanted to let you know that Magearna and Volcanion have both been added as well as all the cool, new Pokemon from the Alola Region. I have also fixed the issue with Pokemon Ranger (STS 113) not appearing in program. Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention and I hope that you continue to enjoy the Pokegym Decklist Generator!

~stuckinoh08~

I can't seem to load my saved decklists in expanded format. Standard works fine though.

5. This member says thanks for this post:

stuckinoh08 (03/18/2017)

Technical Administrator
    So, this is entirely my fault. During the last update, I corrected an error in naming convention that I introduced when I first added the Expanded list generator. However, I didn't account for previously created save files. I have since rolled back that portion of the update until I can get to a computer and correct the problem. Your saves should now work.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

~stuckinoh08~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123