Thread: Froslass Drag Along Ablility

Froslass Drag Along Ablility

"If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and is knocked out by damage from an opponent's attack, flip a coin. If heads, the Attacking Pokemon is Knocked Out."

My son knocked my Froslass out with a Mega Swampert for his last prizecard. I rolled a heads with the Drag Along ability and took my last two prizecards. Who wins?

Images
    Well, you each met one win condition by taking all of your prizes.
    The question would be if either of you met a second win condition, that of your opponent having no more Pokemon in play.
    If only one of you met that second win condition, then that player is the winner.
    However, if both or neither player met that second win condition, then the game is resolved using Sudden Death rules.
    Players set up for a new game, but each put out one prize card each. The winner of this Sudden Death game is the winner.

Note that if this is in the Swiss rounds of a timed tournament, then the game ends in a tie if there is no time left in the round.
    Rules Team Member / Member of Team Compendium - The Pokemon Rulings Compendium - Co-Owner of PokeGym.net
    Premiere Tournament Organizer
    Invited to Judge every US National Championship and World Championship
    Masters Head Judge TCG World Championship 2010 - Seniors Head Judge US Nationals 2009

3. This member says thanks for this post:

remogioia (04/08/2017)