PokeGym Fan Fiction Posting Rules
1. All the regular rules of the PokeGym apply. Check the Rules Topics in the Announcements Forum <<LINK>> .
2. This forum is for Fiction or Creative topics only. If you need to talk back and forth with somebody, use the PM system - or if you have a non-Fan Fiction topic, post it in the Random Topic Center or the appropriate forum.
3. Don't post in other Forums just to advertise your story. You can put a link to your story in your signature so people will know where to find it.
4. Don't just tell someone that his or her fan fiction is bad. If you are going to make negative comments, try to tell the author how they can improve their FanFic and help them make it better.
5. If you are the one writing the story, try to accept criticism gracefully. Remember, you won't always be receiving rave reviews.
6. Don't make your chapters two-line sentences. Try to make your chapters at least two or three paragraphs long.
7. Before posting your story, do a spell check. A good, readable story, separated in paragraphs, with good spelling and punctuation marks has more probability of being read.
8. Finally, the PokeGym boards are PG. Don't post anything that would be inappropriate for a 10 year old to read. Think TV-Land, not SouthPark.
If you disagree with a rule posted here, or you think a rule should be added, please PM or email a Mod or Admin.