Page 101 of 257 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 6401

Thread: Mikey's Haves & Wants! Need x4 Vileplume UD holo!!!

  1. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmike View Post
    Everything is for sale or trade bud ! It just depends on how much you can offer for them as IMO they are gold. Not to many people have them and I am in no rush to part with them.
    How much do you want for them?

  2. #2502
    P_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Utopia, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Images
    321
    That's what I can go for Mike - Teal or Pikachu sleeves! Did you get the Pikachu sleeves from your friend overseas?
    References / Buy, sell refs New: pokemon X quad and quint pokemon available Here
    .... it's time. . Friend code 5343-8299-8341 Pokerus also available - pm me.
    Retirement means my opinions are my own, but feel free to disagree! I'm frequently wrong, and old enough to realize it.

  3. #2503
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmike View Post
    there is 59 sleeves per pack....... j/k there is 60 sleeves in each pack of pokeball sleeves and I have a open pack of teal which I can add in a few extra of. As for a price I can do it for $10 per pack plus ,depending on how many packs, shipping.

    Mike

    I'll take one of each color.
    r

  4. #2504
    pokemonmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Neither here nor there......
    Posts
    8,866
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonforever View Post
    How much do you want for them?
    As of right now I am unsure of a price but please take a crack at if if you like.

    Mike

    Quote Originally Posted by P_A View Post
    That's what I can go for Mike - Teal or Pikachu sleeves! Did you get the Pikachu sleeves from your friend overseas?
    will talk to you by pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanvergel View Post
    I'll take one of each color.
    alright, I will pm you.
    I AM CANADIAN E H !
    BEWARE of Glaceon, Terrible Seller/Trader/Buyer , Avoid dealing with this loser.

  5. #2505
    how much money for the light blue sleeves?

  6. #2506
    pokemonmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Neither here nor there......
    Posts
    8,866
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by GweedyJ View Post
    how much money for the light blue sleeves?
    Depends on wher eoyu live, If it is Canada or the US it will be $12 shipped. paypsl prefered.
    I AM CANADIAN E H !
    BEWARE of Glaceon, Terrible Seller/Trader/Buyer , Avoid dealing with this loser.

  7. #2507
    Hey Mikey, Catch me on aim. I am interested in that D/P Card/Deck box.
    My Refs
    W.G.W C.G.C.
    TROLL AND TOAD IS NOT A PRICE GUIDE!!!

  8. #2508
    Mike, how much for the pokeball sleeves (color doesn't matter to me), including shipping?

  9. #2509
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmike View Post
    As of right now I am unsure of a price but please take a crack at if if you like.

    Mike
    Last thing I wanna do is to overpay for sleeves. I'll start with $15 though and we can go from there.

  10. #2510
    pokemonmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Neither here nor there......
    Posts
    8,866
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by evil psyduck View Post
    Hey Mikey, Catch me on aim. I am interested in that D/P Card/Deck box.
    I will catch you on im bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by fchangus2 View Post
    Mike, how much for the pokeball sleeves (color doesn't matter to me), including shipping?


    $12 shipped to you and for a extra $1 I can throw in a extra 5 sleeves of teal, that is if you take the teal.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonforever View Post
    Last thing I wanna do is to overpay for sleeves. I'll start with $15 though and we can go from there.
    You forget a "0" on the end of that offer? Not even close to what I would expect sorry bud.
    I AM CANADIAN E H !
    BEWARE of Glaceon, Terrible Seller/Trader/Buyer , Avoid dealing with this loser.

  11. #2511
    Mike, would you do 2 packs of sleeves for a LM Mew ex? I'll slip in a couple of dollars to cover shipping?

  12. #2512
    pokemonmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Neither here nor there......
    Posts
    8,866
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by fchangus2 View Post
    Mike, would you do 2 packs of sleeves for a LM Mew ex? I'll slip in a couple of dollars to cover shipping?
    Wow, nice offer bud but I currently have 5 of them so it is a smaller want. I do need a flygon d ex? I think that is cheaper than the mew anyways isn't it?
    I AM CANADIAN E H !
    BEWARE of Glaceon, Terrible Seller/Trader/Buyer , Avoid dealing with this loser.

  13. #2513
    CML for 60 light Seeves(I dont know how many are in a pack)
    TOK-This is OUR year!

  14. #2514
    pokemonmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Neither here nor there......
    Posts
    8,866
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsBasketballFan View Post
    CML for 60 light Seeves(I dont know how many are in a pack)


    KInda like these so if oyu can make a offer that would be great.

    1 Dragonite EX D
    2 Riachu D
    3 METAGROSS D

    LMK what you can offer. And yes they are not like the US versions of pokemon sleeves that only come in 50 count packs!lol they are 60 sleeves per pack.
    I AM CANADIAN E H !
    BEWARE of Glaceon, Terrible Seller/Trader/Buyer , Avoid dealing with this loser.

  15. #2515
    Reply?
    My Have/Want List
    22nd Place @ 04 World Championships

  16. #2516
    Well, I'd rather not Trade Draggy for Sleves...so

    2 Riachu D
    2 Metagross D?
    TOK-This is OUR year!

  17. #2517

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    THE LAND OF THE ICE AND SNOW,WHERE
    Posts
    734
    hey if you still have rayquazzas maybe i could trade you a flygon ex d or a mew ex lm or something for them ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by LionheartEX View Post
    I bring Ray up and start abusing it's body

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChuck01 View Post
    I'd seriously let Peyton Manning do stuff to me.

  18. #2518
    pokemonmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Neither here nor there......
    Posts
    8,866
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball21 View Post
    Reply?
    replied by pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsBasketballFan View Post
    Well, I'd rather not Trade Draggy for Sleves...so

    2 Riachu D
    2 Metagross D?
    I will think about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by spartan-104 View Post
    hey if you still have rayquazzas maybe i could trade you a flygon ex d or a mew ex lm or something for them ;D
    Yes I still have them, what did you have in mikd for a trade?
    I AM CANADIAN E H !
    BEWARE of Glaceon, Terrible Seller/Trader/Buyer , Avoid dealing with this loser.

  19. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmike View Post
    [[COLOR="Blue"]deck box's and card cases:
    All New D/P Card/deck box Carrying case!!! closed picture inside picture loaded with deck box's,cards and sleeves so yo ucan see what it can hold. $35 (Very Very good for organization)
    Schiwwuusssh. *Silence*
    I've looked for a box like that for several years, and i've finally found It! o.0
    What do you want for it? I can get some of your ex needs.
    Or do you only sell?

    LMK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Or, CML<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Last edited by Ardoptres; 01/28/2007 at 11:20 AM.
    Trading Thread: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129733 - Refs
    Quote Originally Posted by afstandopleren
    1/ Am I, as European, living in a future for Americans? 2/ how about forcing experienced players to use non-donk decks and force newbies to play CHamp, Kingdra and other Donk decks? 3/ ...Kingdra failed during BRs. 4/ ^^^There is luck involved in Chess

  20. #2520
    pokemonmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Neither here nor there......
    Posts
    8,866
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardoptres View Post
    Schiwwuusssh. *Silence*
    I've looked for a box like that for several years, and i've finally found It! o.0
    What do you want for it? I can get some of your ex needs.
    Or do you only sell?

    LMK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Or, CML<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I would prefer to sell but if I was to trade LMK whatcha have from my wants ok.

    Thanks,MIke
    I AM CANADIAN E H !
    BEWARE of Glaceon, Terrible Seller/Trader/Buyer , Avoid dealing with this loser.

  21. #2521
    I can possibly get a Latios ex d' DF and a POP1 Armaldo ex. (Non-holo)

    Would you do it for that?
    Last edited by Ardoptres; 01/29/2007 at 05:22 AM.
    Trading Thread: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129733 - Refs
    Quote Originally Posted by afstandopleren
    1/ Am I, as European, living in a future for Americans? 2/ how about forcing experienced players to use non-donk decks and force newbies to play CHamp, Kingdra and other Donk decks? 3/ ...Kingdra failed during BRs. 4/ ^^^There is luck involved in Chess

  22. #2522
    Pmed about pokeball sleeves
    Top 4 Midwest Regionals 06-07, 6-3 @ 06-07 Nats, 1st Nats attended
    Top 16 Midwest Regionals 07-08, 08-09
    2nd WI States 06-07, 07-08; 2nd IL States 08-09 (I need to stop taking 2nd at States)
    Top 124 @ 08-09 Nats, Skipped Nats 07-08,09-10
    http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=145660

  23. #2523
    pokemonmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Neither here nor there......
    Posts
    8,866
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardoptres View Post
    I can possibly get a Latios ex d' DF and a POP1 Armaldo ex. (Non-holo)

    Would you do it for that?
    Not quite enough sorry, The armaldo's are only worth around $2-$3 to me now and i need it holo.


    Quote Originally Posted by chriscobi634 View Post
    Pmed about pokeball sleeves

    Got it and replied.
    I AM CANADIAN E H !
    BEWARE of Glaceon, Terrible Seller/Trader/Buyer , Avoid dealing with this loser.

  24. #2524
    x6 sealed pack of Teal pokeball sleeves
    x5 Dark Blue pokeball sleeves

    im interested in those
    I have a Latias * how many packs of sleeves would u be willing to give for it?
    http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47814
    Radical
    Audio
    Visual
    Experience

  25. #2525
    Have you thought about it?
    TOK-This is OUR year!

Page 101 of 257 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •