Thread: what is EV?

what is EV?

i may sound like a total newb,but i dont know what it is.could someone help me on that?
    [QUOTE=bullados;2050969]Again, follow the Mario Marathon model. They just pushed over $112k towards CP./QUOTE]

Instead of copy/pasting the entire thing here, he's a link to an FAQ I wrote for another message board explaining EVs and IVs:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=105223
    Andrea Harris
    I'll be away the week of the 8th, all PMs/posts to my thread will be answered after then.

or better yet try this one www.psypokes.com
    "Especially when the added clarity makes things less clear. ,....Play as printed" died in the same room with Wizards of the Coast's contract. "Play as intended" is the current philosophy, and will remain so...."
    "Remember when the game took skill to win.?!. id rather be psychic locked for an entire game than to lose before I could get a chance to even to play ."

wow,that was complicated.thanks though
    [QUOTE=bullados;2050969]Again, follow the Mario Marathon model. They just pushed over $112k towards CP./QUOTE]

maybe you could look on the 2nd page here and find mysterious trainer's guide.
    cautionwetceiling.bandcamp.com My music. Come check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by pat460
    wow,that was complicated.thanks though
    Yeah, the first time I found out about EV training, I was totally lost. But you'll get used to it

Now back to ev trainin' my Snorlax...
    I'm trainin' for the Pokemon Journey Across America tournament, so ya better watch out!

Sig in need of renovation. Yeah.

evs dvs ivs only in pokemon
    Team M ~We will remember~........OH GOD!! I AM IN CONTROL of the "BORED LOCKDOWN!" ........Metanite:R.I.P.
    Proud Texas Aggie Class of '13
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Absoltrainer FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGigabyte View Post
    Absoltainer wins one internetz! ||| MOST AMAZINGLY EPIC POST ON POKEGYM EVER