Thread: Help With Catching Abra In Yellow

Images

Help With Catching Abra In Yellow

THE TITLE SEZ IT ALL PLEASE HELP!!!!!I need help catching one.

Luck go to the grass near the mewtwo cave and if you see one throw any kind of ball and hope to catch it if not it teleportes then try again.
    Team M ~We will remember~........OH GOD!! I AM IN CONTROL of the "BORED LOCKDOWN!" ........Metanite:R.I.P.
    Proud Texas Aggie Class of '13 and Proud Member of the U.S. Army
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Absoltrainer FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGigabyte View Post
    Absoltainer wins one internetz! ||| MOST AMAZINGLY EPIC POST ON POKEGYM EVER

Just use a sleep move to start off. =/

Parasect. Spore. Enough said.
    "I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me." —Dave Barry

Pokémon SS - You know you want to read it.

parasect. yeah. in grass next to mewtwo cave. yeah.

question answered. good job guys! >=D

d(p_p)b
    cautionwetceiling.bandcamp.com My music. Come check it out.

Well, you can catch a Paras in the grass around Cerulean, so yeah.
    "I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me." —Dave Barry

Images
    the abraarent in the grass over there remember its yellow. i have a lvl 25 Jigglypuff and somehow abra is faster o btw it is lvl 7 -_-

... i know why don't you try my idea. you throw a ball first before anyone attacks so if the ball works then you win
    Team M ~We will remember~........OH GOD!! I AM IN CONTROL of the "BORED LOCKDOWN!" ........Metanite:R.I.P.
    Absoltrainer FTW!

Maybe because your idea is horrible.

my idea works
    find abra
    throw great or normol ball
    catch abra
    smile
    Absoltrainer FTW!

No
    it
    doesn't
    because
    it
    is
    all
    luck
    which
    is
    probably
    not
    in
    your
    favor

I'd use a master ball on it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Absoltrainer
    my idea works
    find abra
    throw great or normol ball
    catch abra
    smile

yeah ur idea is pretty bad.

Venusaur that idea is sooooooooooo tempting right now

I think I did that once.

Dig a hole in the ground, cover it up with grass, and lure the Abra onto it. It's as easy as that.

Oh, if you need some help ask Team Rocket. They have plenty of experience with these type of things
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    And secondly, evasion moves and OHKO moves aren't about luck at all.

2vs2; because 2 Pokes are better than 1.

Here's an idea.
    Have over 15 pokemon in your possession
    Or:
    Have all pokemon in party over lv. 15.
    Then use poke-great ball.
    Should catch it.
    It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." -Haruhara Haruko, FLCL
    Now Playing: Feels So Good To Me Cinder Road
    My sn is pronounced (ee-yahtz). If you were to romanize it, it would be spelled Iyatsu, for sake of what I know.
    Please support me and my new hobby.

Buy an abra if you cna. Or can you not buy one at the Game Corner?

If you use a much higher level Pokemon and a better ball (great, ultra ect) your chances increase on just throwing ball....

Or Sleep, Parlyze it and assuming it cant telport then throw ball. Sleep works much better, but I've done both

I think Wobbs Shadow Tag or a Mean Look atttack prevent Abra from teleporting as well (ML worked in GSC at least)

I actually caught it just like I said above (10+ lvl higher Poke with great/ultra ball) and it worked fairly easily (though I think it took a few tries) my first time through Saphire
    To evolve, treat Eevee poorly, when it hates your guts, let it get ko'ed in th night while holding Spell Tag. PS, if it gets ko'ed outin the day, then it will die, go visit its grave in Soul House of Lavender, next to Fuji.
    Spectreon: The Scary Ghost Pokemon.
    Pokedex: Spectreon often haunt graveyards, sneaking up and scaring unsuspecting visitors.
    Spectreon's birth, Fan fic The Birth of a legend, Spectreon!!! -FIN- . Story Arc 2-Spectreons, New Adventure... Now up, Chptr 6!!!!

Lure the Abra over to you with a maple bar, then pounce on it and catch it in a burlap sack
    Last edited by TheDancingPeanut; 04/26/2006 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSong
    Lure the Abra over to you with a maple bar, then pounce on it and catch it in a burlap sack
    thats just stupid, everyone knows Abra's hate Maple Bars
    To evolve, treat Eevee poorly, when it hates your guts, let it get ko'ed in th night while holding Spell Tag. PS, if it gets ko'ed outin the day, then it will die, go visit its grave in Soul House of Lavender, next to Fuji.
    Spectreon: The Scary Ghost Pokemon.
    Pokedex: Spectreon often haunt graveyards, sneaking up and scaring unsuspecting visitors.
    Spectreon's birth, Fan fic The Birth of a legend, Spectreon!!! -FIN- . Story Arc 2-Spectreons, New Adventure... Now up, Chptr 6!!!!

But maple bars aren't donuts. ;_;

Just use an oyster to control its mind. Problem solved.

Just gp to celadon, get the case from the guy in the restuarant, and buy 200(I think) coins and buy an abra to save yourself the trouble! Gawd, that was too simple!
    Ladies and gentlemen,CONGRATULATIONS! The problem has been averted. The previously mentioned video has been wiped from youtube. VICTORY is ours!