Thread: a cool kingler deck i thought off.

Hybrid View

a cool kingler deck i thought off.

4pickachu HP (m)
    4raichu HP (m)
    3crabby CG
    3kingler CG

4metal
    2drk metal
    7fire

4pokenav CG
    3solid rage UF
    3energy root UF
    4wallys training
    3windstorm
    4cursed stone LM
    3scott EM
    4celios network CG
    3h tranciever
    1h mentor
    1h lass
    1h adventurer
    4marys request

read signature and wait for strat

Please read the guidelines, thanks!

Your not the first to think of this. Your list is horrific.

I think woopertrainer was the first to think of this. Acually its not even good. Believe it or not but Rai-Eggs is better.
    Last edited by bulbasnore; 09/12/2006 at 08:02 PM. Reason: FIX the deck, don't RATE the deck

the strategy:t1 pichachu wallys traing raichu, attack drk metal or fire and start attacking with zzzap (and try to get cursed stone ASAP also)then when raichu finally dies you should have a kingler ready with 1fire 2metal and solid rage attached (or another raichu and go trough that again)when kimglers solid rage stops working you go on the defenceive, windstorm your solid rage, attach energy root and keep up the solid 80.nav rocks and marys request should setup almost all and the rest is covered, thx!:-)]

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

thank you very much thunderbolt im sorry im not as perfect as you. >-{
    Last edited by lolganium; 09/11/2006 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Doublepost Eliminator

Needs DRE or Scramble like Rai-Eggs or just DRE for a T1 Kingler

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Wait where's the Cessation Crystal! (way too shocked to express it on a computer)
    Last edited by Quick Draw; 09/11/2006 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Doublepost Eliminator
    09-10 Top 64 at Nats (First year in Masters)
    Currently 2nd year Masters player.

Wink

sorry horified havoc but i dont want it (please dont die of shock from those words)

yea i'd agree run Cessation Crytial, and i'd say though in some Scramble Energy and Holon pokemon so u dont have to worry about the -10 damage DRE gives u.

your biggest problem....you have no statuims...you can get run over. so i'd say figure sumthing out with that. and unless your expecting to loose...drop the solid rage lol and the holon line, running 1 of each with 3 tranceivers isnt....good...
    If Brock Owns it...It Owns Period...
    Main Deck : Darmaxitan Remix

no stadiums!?! wat do you call 4 cursed stone then!?!
    and helpful oppinions
    thunder bolt since your gods gift why dont you send in a deck involving this strategy of kingler and raichu. or anyone, help me out here

This deck is better than rai-eggs its just built wrong.

Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BROCKS TWIN
    This deck is better than rai-eggs its just built wrong.
    NOTE: Without a fix, this post is a rating. Please supply a fix when you post in the deck HELP forum. Thanks!
    Furious Fists - Torrance, San Gabriel, Chatworth & Ventura
    How to: Get a Player ID Online, Set up your Battle Box
    Member, Team Compendium

surely add cessation crystal
    Pearl Friend Code: 4897 9087 5617

I am having problems with all the kingler-d decks going round, they run Cessation crystals/energy roots etc

What is the best way to beat them? windstorm doesnt really help as they end up putting another tool down anyway. I have been using golduck/eveelutions and it kinda works as they always have tools/supporters in their hands which is good for golducks attack. And first turn [L] on evee for jolteon OHKO krabby.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    I remember when Pokemon was fun.

kaworu, don't hijack this thread for your own questions. Keep the focus on lolganiums deck.
    Judge, Masters, Norwegian Nationals 2008
    ...It's been a busy season non-pokemonwise, so less playing = more judging.

I made a deck like this to
    no need for dark metal use holon rainbow energy
    and a couple of castaways to help find the tools
    windstorm is not really needed in this deck

mabey adding 2 castaway could help to make this deck faster

Cool

to be honest ive never made and probably never will, i almost did 2day but gave up under sercumstanses of laziness, but if i ever work out wat apprentise is ill do it on their (if my dad lets me) thanks though your ideas work (trust my imagination) please someone post their build. and the guy who attempted to nic my thread...fair play to you i hijacked the queendom one once, 5th page or sumin. go check it out ;-)

I'd definately drop the Windstorms. This deck isnt hurt by any gyms or tools, so theres no reason for them to be in there.
    Proud Member of the Elite Four, home of CC Winners, State Winners, Regional Winners, Gym Challenge Winners, STS Winners, Professor Champions, FAT Winners, Tropical Mega Battle Winners, 2002 Undefeated WORLD CHAMPIONS, and now, THE 2006 WORLD CHAMPION AND THE 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPION! WE DID IT! Believe in miracles, because they believe in you...

remove the storms for 1 mentor,2 cessation crystal....
    put 2 dre and 1 scramble too