Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Check a Trader thread.

Feraligatr -

Quote Originally Posted by toby
    I received from Rambo1000 today. Thanks. Looking forward to trading again.
    Today, I finished a trade with Rambo1000 as well.

I never received from Rambo1000.

Now I have another user problem, Havoc. I have been seeing things starting to apprear about him and wonder if there is anyone else that has had troubles? We agreed to send same time (Monday 11/27) and he has had his end since last Wednesday (11/29; I know because I use delivery confirmation) and I still have yet to get his end (7 days after he was to send). Anyone else have problems with his delivery time or delivery period?
    Idling_Crisis
    My Trading And Selling Haves! My Refs!

Bad Traders: Steelixdude, Rambo1000, Chriscobi634 ; Caution Traders: Havoc (See Refs)

Quote Originally Posted by Idling_Crisis
    Now I have another user problem, Havoc. []Anyone else have problems with his delivery time or delivery period?
    It did take a while for me to receive last time, but I did eventually get everything.
    Refs: Mewtrice x2, A_Lucid_Dreamer, moo moo milk, Venusaur x6, Tagrineth, twinkle (1 wrong card), blackanese x2 (some wrong cards), Havoc x3, Rambo1000, Rainbowgym x2, PokeMasterFlabface, Dragonitemaster, pokemonmike, butterfly719, cows123, The Captain
    PokeBeach: milotic x2, ThroneOfLegends, Cloaked, Andyman
    PTCO: alakazam1 x2, Dogmiester86, Quatra x2

Haves/Wants: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45838

Quote Originally Posted by toby
    It did take a while for me to receive last time, but I did eventually get everything.
    Ok, I was just wondering. But now Havoc is ignoring my PMs like therage, so I am really worried now if his has taken over a month. I need the money he was supposed to send me last week, now I am getting into money issues with others. It has been over a week since he received mine and over 10 days since he "sent" his. I know it's the holiday season, but there has been others who have sent after he was supposed to and I have received their items within 3 days of them shipping. I have traded with him before and didn't expect this, which makes me rethink my rules that trading with someone before means nothing.

Also, when is the time right to report a user? And what exactly can be done? I have the PMs with the deals and I also have my tracking number which shows he received. Can anything be done through pokegym, or do I issue mail fraud with the USPS if he continues to ignore me and I still don't receive?
    Last edited by Idling_Crisis; 12/08/2006 at 03:06 AM.
    Idling_Crisis

Bad Traders: Steelixdude, Rambo1000, Chriscobi634 ; Caution Traders: Havoc (See Refs)

Havoc's a good guy, and I've never known him to rip anyone. I'll talk to him at the CC this sunday and see if I can find out what's going on with your trades.

Thanks bangiras, I appreciate that...
    Idling_Crisis

OK guys, I spoke to Havoc on Sunday; he says that he wasn't able to get to the post office for a while due to lack of car, but he did go on Saturday and all of your cards are now en route. Hang tight, and please report back at the end of the week to let us all know if you've received.

Quote Originally Posted by therage
    also i am missing
    ho-oh ex from cows123.

plxz lmk if these guys r rippers...
    I have had 2 successful trades with cows123.

However... I have "enough refs" to make him send first probably for life. My personal instinct when originally trading with him was filled with doubt. You probably should too, unless the card arrives soon. That's my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonforever
    I have had 2 successful trades with cows123.

However... I have "enough refs" to make him send first probably for life. My personal instinct when originally trading with him was filled with doubt. You probably should too, unless the card arrives soon. That's my 2 cents.
    I have similar instincts to pokemonforever. I was eventually able to complete the deal, but the whole thing was like pulling teeth.

Does anyone know what happened to Dragonitemaster? I never received from him.
    Last edited by toby; 12/13/2006 at 03:21 PM.
    Refs: Mewtrice x2, A_Lucid_Dreamer, moo moo milk, Venusaur x6, Tagrineth, twinkle (1 wrong card), blackanese x2 (some wrong cards), Havoc x3, Rambo1000, Rainbowgym x2, PokeMasterFlabface, Dragonitemaster, pokemonmike, butterfly719, cows123, The Captain
    PokeBeach: milotic x2, ThroneOfLegends, Cloaked, Andyman
    PTCO: alakazam1 x2, Dogmiester86, Quatra x2

Haves/Wants: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45838

tommynguyen: Has anyone here traded with tommynguen? Did you buy from him, or did you sell him something? If it was a money transaction, did it go smooth? If it was a trade, how did the trade go? Did you get his cards when you expected them? Did he get your cards ok? How was the trading experience overall?
    Last edited by BlackViper; 12/14/2006 at 04:08 PM.

I didnt even see anyone ask about pokemonmike and I hope you werent replying to me because I didnt ask about him but I will remember that if I ever am going to trade with him.

I was wondering about tommygeun. I was wondering if he is a good trader and If I could trust him with a big trade.

O I see what you mean. Sorry about that. I guess I shouldnt copy an paste. lol.

Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackViper
    tommynguyen: Has anyone here traded with tommynguen? Did you buy from him, or did you sell him something? If it was a money transaction, did it go smooth? If it was a trade, how did the trade go? Did you get his cards when you expected them? Did he get your cards ok? How was the trading experience overall?
    He wanted to buy some cards from me, but he wanted me to send first even though it involved him buying from me, and when I told him that I send second when selling he wouldn't respond to any of my messages. I don't know about trades that actually go through, though.
    oldlinks are old, you may ignore for now 8U
    My haves/wants | My refs

I bought from him and he sent first priority mail with delivery confirmation. I sent the same way. I had no problems with him.
    My Refs
    W.G.W C.G.C.
    TROLL AND TOAD IS NOT A PRICE GUIDE!!!

tommynyguen is a good trader dont worry about him. I tradded with him like 3 times.
    Have Wants
    http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56586

From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable
    Gun salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual

um im here to ask about zodiac..
    i have more refs than him but he refuses to send first..
    normally i might send same time,but for sum reason on his threads he never agrees to send first to anybody[if he has,plz show me and hey must have ecieved]
    thank you.
    Tell us the deal too (w/o addresses); it seems he's trying to get everyone to PM information. He's new to this site and "seems" to have a lot. IMHO, shady. If all goes negatively. it looks like another job for the mods..

Edit: Link to trade thread - http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45802

well we havent traded yet.
    he says he wil send first if i take out 2 exs from the deal.
    lol i would never do that..
    heres the deal

my
    3 Meganium ex
    4 rh holon transcievrs
    1 rh rare candy
    4 rh windstorms
    1 tryanitar ex d
    1 flygon ex d

your:
    Mudkip*
    Charizard*
    shining steelix
    kyogre em jolo
    rayquaza tin

now im not sure that this is fair for him[he offered not my fault if it isnt]
    If you're the one parting with Charizard *, I would think you'd be getting a great deal. 2 ex's out of this deal for a first sender might be well worth it (probably off 2x Meganium ex). I'd still vouch for the ref rule and get mods into this if it progresses further since Zodiac is in fact quite new here with little (if any) known references on PokeGym.

Zodiac and therage - This is not how this thread is to be used. Take your childish bickering elsewhere, the both of you.

Where is a mod when you need one...

Images
    No more bickering, I have told zodiac He/She must send first or no selling or trading and that is my final decision.

therage ...... I do believe i have given you numerous warnings about spamming now, If you see down in the left corner of posts you will see a " ! " and that is for reporting bad post! Cool huh! From now on leave the job to the staff rather thaqn tryig to do it for us.

pokemonforever - I am always around bud ya just have to look!

Thanks,pokemonmike

I have deleted all unnecassary post as all are spam.
    I AM CANADIAN E H !
    BEWARE of Glaceon, Terrible Seller/Trader/Buyer , Avoid dealing with this loser.

Just wanted to let everyone know I have received from Havoc. 2 1/2 weeks after he got mine and with the fact that we were sending same time. He said it was due to some type of paypal mailing issues, but we were dealing with the USPS mail. Friend said it was due to car issues and was sent saturday 12/09, but is wasn't sent until Tuesday 12/12. Said the envelope got returned to him, yet he needed my address again. Told it was going to be sent priority with tracking number the 2nd time, was sent normal air mail without tracking number. You figure it out.
    Idling_Crisis

EternalFire

anyone?
    pardon the slur, that's the purple.

Quote Originally Posted by OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER
    EternalFire

anyone?
    I have traded with HIM and had no problem at all.
    Last edited by evil psyduck; 12/18/2006 at 04:41 PM.
    My Refs
    W.G.W C.G.C.
    TROLL AND TOAD IS NOT A PRICE GUIDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by evil psyduck
    I have traded with her and had no problem at all.
    ACK! I'm a guy you know!
    LOL
    永遠の火 = EternalFire ....is in love! <3
    Trade List & Refs < Trade me | Buy from me > Lots of cards: *'s, ex's and more!
    "HTID" - Hardcore till I die.

sorry for putting your name here i just wanted to make sure cuz i got ripped the last to trades i have had ;(
    pardon the slur, that's the purple.

Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast