Thread: super smash

super smash

ive never really played ssbm. is it a real skill game? i've been playing MK3 and UMK3 a lot, those are fun games. most of the peeps i play online are super good, and i usually get my ___ handed to me every round. but its super fun and theres a lot of skill in it. the thing i hate about ssbm is the annoying sounds though...like the pokemon music in that pokemon level (put a bullet in my brain plz), and the characters voices over and over and over and over. its super annoying. but i can turn the sound off if the gameplay is good i suppose... :P
    Lafonte: HOME OF THE ONLY 3-TIME WORLD CHAMPION

SSBM has good music. You phail.
    From Pojo's forum: "you sacrifice synergy to be playing electrodes and rayquazas in a blaziken deck as it is. it isn't broken enough"

Quote Originally Posted by vaporeon
    However, in a game where you can play 4 of everything, a side deck seems almost worthless

ssbm is one of the top 3 past generation games. IT FREAKIN REPRESENTED THE GAMECUBE! Xbox has Halo 2, PS2 has.....rpgs (boring) and gamecube has ssbm. It is a classic game that will always be remembered. and the skill amount of the game depend on who ur playin. If ur plain newbies, then just play sheik and there is no skill. play harder ppl and u will see them usin actual skill
    Lay me in a mound
    Raise a stone for all to see
    Runes carved to my memory
    To my memory
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=Amon+Amarth

SSBM has good music. You phail.
    its so over the top of what it needs to be :P
    Lafonte: HOME OF THE ONLY 3-TIME WORLD CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Rulemaster
    its so over the top of what it needs to be :P
    A statement like that makes you phail even moar. =c
    From Pojo's forum: "you sacrifice synergy to be playing electrodes and rayquazas in a blaziken deck as it is. it isn't broken enough"

Quote Originally Posted by vaporeon
    However, in a game where you can play 4 of everything, a side deck seems almost worthless

the music rox in this game. The feeling of getting to event match 51 with the theme playin in the backround is...epic. Specially when that is the last lvl in tournaments
    Lay me in a mound
    Raise a stone for all to see
    Runes carved to my memory
    To my memory
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=Amon+Amarth

It depends what level final destination and the master hand fight are the only ones I like
    Team M ~We will remember~........OH GOD!! I AM IN CONTROL of the "BORED LOCKDOWN!" ........Metanite:R.I.P.
    Proud Texas Aggie Class of '13
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    Absoltrainer FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGigabyte View Post
    Absoltainer wins one internetz! ||| MOST AMAZINGLY EPIC POST ON POKEGYM EVER

Quote Originally Posted by King3567
    ssbm is one of the top 3 past generation games. IT FREAKIN REPRESENTED THE GAMECUBE! Xbox has Halo 2, PS2 has.....rpgs (boring) and gamecube has ssbm. It is a classic game that will always be remembered. and the skill amount of the game depend on who ur playin. If ur plain newbies, then just play sheik and there is no skill. play harder ppl and u will see them usin actual skill
    And Dead Rising for the 360