Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma State Championship: How Many Are Coming ???

Exclamation Oklahoma State Championship: How Many Are Coming ???

~~~Oklahoma State Championship: Who & How Many Are Attending ???~~~

This thread is for the players that will be attending the "Oklahoma State Championship". MP Birch needs to know "ASAP" if you are attending this event !!! The venue that I have set up holds about 80 players. If we are going to have more attending, I need to switch the venue. You may list that you are planning to attend on this thread, "PM", email, or phone MP Birch at the following contact information. If I am not at home please a message on my "voice mail".

"PM": Master Professor Birch
    Email: retnuhd1999@yahoo.com
    Home Phone: (972) 442-5545

Thank you for letting know this information asap. I will update the attendance number each night.

MP Birch
    Last edited by Master Professor Birch; 01/31/2007 at 09:04 AM.
    MP Birch

Images
    If Fish is going, I'm going.

I most likely will, unless there ends up being a band trip on that day or something. If not, then I am.
    Team Oklahoma

My brother and I are almost certainly going. Swanton1717 tells me he and Newman are planning to go to this tourney, too.
    Recent Tournament Placement:
    1st place, 2003 Sandstorm Prerelease (UNDEFEATED)
    18th place: Fall 2012 Tomball Battle Road (3-3)
    23rd place: 2007 Oklahoma State Championship (2-3)
    12th place: 2015 Oak Ridge North League Challenge (3-2 but really 3-1 'cause I was late)

Most definitely coming.
    Young Money Cash Money

Depends on if I win Texas...
    Quote Originally Posted by chrataxe View Post
    How hard? I'm not asking you to give it to me, I'm asking if you see enough for it.
    I found this in the Trading Post. I'd like to think he was talking about Pokemon cards, but there might be some other sort of trade going on here...

Smile

Today, January 31st, I have had a reply from 28-players. I would really like to get a head count by the end of this weekend to see if I need to switch venues.

Thank you to all of the players that replied today.

MP Birch
    MP Birch

Yea, I'm obv going...
    TOK-This is OUR year!

Still not sure as We have spring break that week and have an invite to go to Mexico. I have a passport but the rest of the party does not have one at this time.

February 1st, MP Birch has received 8-more players that are planning on attending. That gives us a total of 36-players. Thank you to the players that have replyed.

MP Birch
    MP Birch

Heck yeah I'm going

Quote Originally Posted by drrty byl View Post
    I predict Dialgaboy from Tyler will show up in everyone's dreams and win the tournament without ever playing a single game..
    http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30781

Red face

February 2nd, MP Birch has received a reply from one player that he will be attending and 2-players that will not be attending because of work over seas. So, that brings us up, well down to 35-players that are attending.

Those of you do reply, I guess that you will be playing in the floor at "Drake's Place".

Thanks.

MP Birch
    MP Birch

Where are the Oklahomans on this thread? Come on Okies, respond. MPBirch still needs to hear from you if you're attending or not.
    If there's not much more response then it will be at Drakes. If more than 80 decide to show up then it will be a crowded day & playing on the floor. Sound like fun to you?
    If the responses come in & it looks to be more than 80 the event will be moved. So what are you going to do?
    Respond

Again, I'm not sure if I can. All depends on band, and a bunch of other "stuff".
    Team Oklahoma

What about Team Rocket, H-town and those from around the Alamo? You guys checking in here?

I think 5 people are coming in our car. This does not include Newman, I'm not sure what his plans are.
    Colin Moll
    Celadon City Gym: A new blog dedicated to spreading knowledge about the Pokemon TCG
    Player Spotlight-Personal Thoughts-Card Values-Tournament Reports-Featured Decks-Metagame Analysis-Pokemon News and More

Wink

February 4th, we have had 12-players response to this thread that will be attending. That gives us a total of 47-players that are planning to come to the "Oklahoma~State Championship". A huge "thank you" for replying.

MP Birch
    MP Birch

I'll more than likely be going.

Quote Originally Posted by David's Confused Pokedad
    What about Team Rocket, H-town and those from around the Alamo? You guys checking in here?

Well since I am a member of Team Rocket, there is always a possibility that we'll be at the major events.

MPB, there is a possibility that we may be there. (Me and George)
    Team Ft. Worth | Team TEXAS
    ! ! ! Long Live Acid Liability ! ! !
    World's '05: 8th LCQ / 65th Main Event | World's '08: 5th LCQ / Top 32 (Finished 24th) Main Event

Blog Entries
    Images
    Is that 47 invaders, with no Oklahomans?

Wow...they are running for the hills!

M45
    PTO for the ST. LOUIS area!
    Founder - Piglet Draft!
    Owner of the Newest and Greatest Gaming Store (NOW OPEN) Yeti Gaming!!! yetigaming.com

Red face

February 5th, MP Birch has 4 more players to add to the list. We have 51-players now that are planning to attend the "Oklahoma~State Championship". I will have to make a decision by Wednesday as to move this venue or not. So, to help MP Birch out, I need to know which players will be attending from Oklahoma and out of state.

Thanks.

MP Birch
    MP Birch

Blake, Adam, Daniel, and perhaps 1 or 2 more people will be riding the Jorel train to OK states!

Quote Originally Posted by drrty byl View Post
    I predict Dialgaboy from Tyler will show up in everyone's dreams and win the tournament without ever playing a single game..
    http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30781

I really hope to see more names get added to the list. Would be awesome to see a ton of people but I really don't feel like getting stuck on the floor to play a match because more people showed up.

If MP Birch still hasn't heard from a lot of Okies, then it looks like the venue may need to be changed just based off of the out-of-towners coming in & the Okies that will invaribly show up that haven't said anything.

Just checked with the wife - she's going to be out of town that weekend, so Cameron and I will be making the drive.

Cheers,
    S.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast