4 Rare Candy
    2 Strength Charms
    2 Warp Point
    1 Night Maintenance

Energy 12

4 Special Metal
    5 Basic Metal
    3 Fighting

Well, here we go again with another deck list that is just plain fun! The premise is abusing Porygon 2’s Download as it stacks and allows for a nice quick setup of Armaldo. Claydol helps in drawing into things and can be a great combo with Porygon2. Ideally, you would want 2 P2 on then bench with Claydol and Armaldo Active doing 70 a turn. ScottAway engines get a HUGE boost from P2. Imagine Using Download and drop a Scott. Grab a Stadium, Wager, and doesn’t really matter what else. Then Download the Wager for Disruption. If you win great, if you lose Great as then you can just use Claydol to replenish your hand!

The Low Energy count is my biggest concern, but with Scott and Castaway, it should be easy enough to thin the deck!

So there you go! Heavy Metal Download!!

~Prof. Fish~
    Last edited by MrMeches; 02/25/2008 at 10:22 AM.

Proud Dad of Oliver and Kait Fish!!
    Do your Deck List BEFORE the Tournament HERE!!
    Have you checked out the Card of the Day??

not sure why i keep seeing porygon 2 wanting to be played if u want two supporters a turn then go with gardie its much better but if your going to use porygon line u have to have Z in there because hes not to bad if you know how to run him even tho he is flippy

Quote Originally Posted by JeffroR13 View Post
    not sure why i keep seeing porygon 2 wanting to be played if u want two supporters a turn then go with gardie its much better but if your going to use porygon line u have to have Z in there because hes not to bad if you know how to run him even tho he is flippy
    When Armaldo is attacking you don't want to play a supporter in play. Then you can do 70 , maybe 80 with a plus power, maybe 90 with a strength charm .

From the moment P_A_ woke me up with the Porygon 2 posting I got busy with this deck. I knew Fish would have it out first if I didn't hurry. But then maybe we can get a mirror match on friday.

I went with one Armaldo from PK for Rock Blast.

Minus two trainers add 2 fighting energy.
    Last edited by David's Confused Pokedad; 02/21/2008 at 12:13 PM.

Images
    Yeah, it's a good combo but your only doing 70.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffroR13 View Post
    You have to actually read the card to understand the reason of Multiple Downloads. Armaldo Delta is from Holon Phantoms.

Quote Originally Posted by David's Confused Pokedad View Post
    When Armaldo is attacking you don't want to play a supporter in play. Then you can do 70 , maybe 80 with a plus power, maybe 90 with a strength charm .

From the moment P_A_ woke me up with the Porygon 2 posting I got busy with this deck. I knew Fish would have it out first if I didn't hurry. But then maybe we can get a mirror match on friday.

I went with one Armaldo from PK for Rock Blast.
    Actually, Demetre pointed the P2 situation when we first saw the scan. He mentioned it didn't have the cant use more than one per turn text. I have had this list on Apprentice for a while an figured it would be nice to throw out there since people have the Porygon Bug!

Don't have the actual deck built.......................yet!

~Prof. Fish~

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Quote Originally Posted by Flygon999 View Post
    Yeah, it's a good combo but your only doing 70.
    It is 70 for :colorless which can pretty much 2hko everything (Wailord being the main exception and Exes) That is the Beauty of it! Not many other things can do that type of damage every turn with that low of energy count!
    Last edited by MrMeches; 02/21/2008 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Doublepost Eliminator

Images
    Well after a little Apprentice testing, I adjusted the list a bit. 2-2 Pory2 and 2-2 Claydol is more consistent and 2 Warp Points are definitely needed! The rest is working just fine!

Keep those ideas coming!!

~Prof. Fish~

no starter?
    Trading Thread: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129733 - Refs
    Quote Originally Posted by afstandopleren
    1/ Am I, as European, living in a future for Americans? 2/ how about forcing experienced players to use non-donk decks and force newbies to play CHamp, Kingdra and other Donk decks? 3/ ...Kingdra failed during BRs. 4/ ^^^There is luck involved in Chess

Blog Entries
    Images
    I definately like the concept of this deck, being able to hit for a cheap 70 each turn is cool.
    Shameless self-promotion:

Interested in the VGC? Want to be the best you can be? Check out my VGC Teambuilding guide here:

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=158669

Images
    Dont really want a starter as you want the Claw Fossil Start so to candy to Armaldo for a possible T2 70.

THanks to everyone, the speed is nice and it is becoming more consistent the more I play it! Good Rogue style deck options are always nice to have!