Thread: Lusby Stormfront 11/2/2008

Lusby Stormfront 11/2/2008

A stormfront is approaching in Lusby! Are you ready? The prerelease at Aardvark Gym is just around the corner!

300 Clubhouse Drive
      Lusby, MD 20657

• Time: November 2, 2008- Registration begins at 12:00pm. Deckbuilding starts at 1:00pm. Late players will be given losses for the rounds they missed- no exceptions.

• Contacts:
      SoMD Pokemon TCG Page- somdpokemon.com
      Aardvark VCG's Website- theanteater.net
      Judges- ninetales1234 (HJ) and titan-girl (PTO)

• Format: Limited- Sealed Deck
      You'll be getting boosters from the latest Pokemon TCG set- Stormfront. Aardvark's will provide basic energy, but you are encouraged to bring your own.

• Tournament Style: Age-Modified Swiss

• Admission: $25; you get six SF boosters. Each booster has 10 cards.

• Prizes:
      -Two SF boosters for those who complete the event, in addition to the origninal 6 you get for signing up
      -We will augment the standard prizes.

• Make sure you come with:
      -Something to write with (to record your wins/losses)
      -Extra money if you want some food. We sell ice cream, soda, and alot of other stuff.
      -Damage counters and coins (or dice) for coin-flipping.

• Additional Info: Don’t forget to be there on time and don’t forget your POP ID#. If you haven’t become a POP member yet, come early so we can sign you up and give you a POP ID#. Membership is free. Our game room will be closed to all non-Pokemon activities on the day of the prerelease. If you have any questions about the prerelease or anything about Aardvark Gym, post in this thread or PM me.
    6th place MD States 2007, 48th place US Nationals 2007, 8th place Stafford CC 2010, 6th place Mid-Atlantic Regionals 2011, 2nd place Leonardtown BR Spring 2012, 1st Place, Yorktown Steam Siege Prerelease, 4th Place, League Challenge at Orlando Regionals, Winner Ditto ex CaC Contest
    Quote Originally Posted by PokePop View Post
    [ninetales1234] is an anarchist because he believes that government is just another group of people

Nick, if I'm able to come, can I help judge this?
    I <3
    1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione 3,7-dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

The Poke-Dad and his two boys from Chantilly, VA will be there.

Just a reminder: Don't forget to set your clock back on Saturday night. Otherwise, you'll be an hour late.

(This has been a helpful hint from your Uncle TarotXV)