Thread: Tips for catching Feebas

Tips for catching Feebas

Anybody got any? I've been trying forever to catch that little bugger on my Sapphire cartridge. I've tried changing the trendy word and all that. I guess I just don't know where the "6 fishing spots" are. There's tons of places on route 119 you can fish.
    Judge -City Championship - Winter Haven, FL 2004
    Judge -Pre-release World Championships 2004, Yellow Flight
    Judge -Tampa Gym Challenge 2005
    Judge - FL State Championships 2006
    1st - Legend Maker Prerelease, Orlando

Fish once in each area and than move to the next square. I catch one in about 10 minutes using this method.

With Super Rod?
    Judge -City Championship - Winter Haven, FL 2004
    Judge -Pre-release World Championships 2004, Yellow Flight
    Judge -Tampa Gym Challenge 2005
    Judge - FL State Championships 2006
    1st - Legend Maker Prerelease, Orlando

I use the Super rod but it works just as fine if you use the good rod.

Feebas only appear more often in those squares, so I fished 3-4 times in each square. Took me 3 hrs. My best tip of all: patience (sp?)
    "'Tis a far, far better thing to be anchored in nonsense then to put out on the troubled seas of thought."-J.K. Galbraith, the Affluent Society

Co-Founder and Opperator of Team OR-EE-GON, Inc

IM IN UR TOURNEY
    WINING UR GAMEZ

Yeah, I would still try 3-4 times in each sqaure. Feebas wont always appear, it is just likely too in those 6 squares. This way you dont miss the sqaure.
    To evolve, treat Eevee poorly, when it hates your guts, let it get ko'ed in th night while holding Spell Tag. PS, if it gets ko'ed outin the day, then it will die, go visit its grave in Soul House of Lavender, next to Fuji.
    Spectreon: The Scary Ghost Pokemon.
    Pokedex: Spectreon often haunt graveyards, sneaking up and scaring unsuspecting visitors.
    Spectreon's birth, Fan fic The Birth of a legend, Spectreon!!! -FIN- . Story Arc 2-Spectreons, New Adventure... Now up, Chptr 6!!!!

I start in the left bottom corner and work my way up to the right top corner in the lower area that you can catch Feebas. By using my method I always catch one in a half hour of so at max.

An easier way:
    find a special saying in Dewford.
    It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." -Haruhara Haruko, FLCL
    Now Playing: Feels So Good To Me Cinder Road
    My sn is pronounced (ee-yahtz). If you were to romanize it, it would be spelled Iyatsu, for sake of what I know.
    Please support me and my new hobby.

The saying just determains the areas that the six spots for catching Feebas will apear. One tip is search the net for tips on catching Feebas.

I got mine in about 7 min. with a whole lot of luck.Always capture at least six as you want a female and a proper nature.Heres a way I am trying in Ruby go down to the little spot where you can surf up to a secret base from there.Fish in each of the areas without using Surf 5 times.If you don't get it go to Dewford and come back after making a different trendy saying.