|06/29/2012, 02:30 PM||#1|
x2 Entei EX
x1 Super Rod
x2 Random Reciever
x2 Dual Ball
x2 Rare Candy
x2 Pokemon Communication
x2 Junk Arm
x2 Rocky Helmet
x13 Fire Energy
x1 Double Colorless
I Like to start out with Elgyem so i can use his first move and get out 3 basics, Then i get volcarona and entei and start burning and Build Up a Blaziken. This Deck works great. I havnt lost very many battles with it but if anyone could throw any tips or suggestions please comment bellow.
Last edited by evil psyduck; 06/30/2012 at 03:43 AM.
|07/01/2012, 12:00 AM||#6|
yeah... this deck is super fun and I actually tried running something similar, but heres the truth: its fun, its just not competitive. But thats perfectly fine, so here are my suggestions to make this deck better (note: im not counting the cards that im adding/ taking away in the suggestions, so its not exact)
1) Remove Cilan. You have 8 other supporters and running 1 copy of a trainer other than super scoop up or super rod its pointless
2) Same goes for Elm. Not good
3) Maybe replace elm with some ultra balls. They are awesome and go great with entei's ability seeing as you run a thin junk arm line
3) I dont love the heavy balls, seeing as they exclude your main attacker, but I suppose they are OK for this deck. Choose only 2 pokemon finders (ex: dual ball, heavy ball, pokemon communication, ultra ball)
4) Which victini do you run? Victory Star? My suggestion is that you dump it, or it and reshiram. Reshiram serves what purpose exactly?
5)If your set on tools I really suggest swapping helmets for exp. share, seeing as Entei EX should by no means be your only source of energy acceleration.
6) I really dont like Elgyem. Run it if you must, but theres a reason its not regarded as a reliable/ worthwhile starter
7) NEVER run only 1 DCE! get that out of there (ot sure why its there now)
8) Any gaps that my suggetions have created can be filled by 1 more catcher, 1 more torchic, and a full staff of switches.
My main issue that I encountered in this deck was people catchering out my volcarona. I found Entei carrying me throughout the match. zis that what youve found too? LMK
My trade thread http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166185
|07/01/2012, 12:18 PM||#7|
It saddens me to say it but the idea of a starter cards like elgyem is not in format, your wasting time in which other decks will be attacking. the same goes for entei, nothing turn 1 is not good, and nothing good till turn 3, and your main attacker on the bench till who knows when. burn is a weak condition and trying to prop it up with volcarona is a bad idea.joeydyee makes many good points.