|10/01/2003, 11:33 PM||#1|
TMP with Nintendo rules?
Anyone hard anything about TMP games with Nintendo rules? Has it even been mentioned anywhere?
I mean basic stuff like:
- Do attacks meant for 2v2 matches (Typhlosion ex's Twin Blast, Weezing's Poison Smog, etc...), affect both opponents?
- Since only 1 card is drawn for mulligans now, do the teammates decide which of them draws the card?
- Does just the first player not draw or do the first 2 players not draw, or what?
Even if there are answers to these, does anyone have any information on this? Is Nintendo even acknowledging this as a format?
[SIZE=1][b]05'-06' Tournament Record:
- 1st Place New Berlin, WI Delta Species Prerelease
- Dead Last Everything Else
Original Member of Team Chicago
The Kobé Bryant of Pokémon