|05/29/2007, 10:27 AM||#1|
questions about the professor cup
hey I have some quetions about the (USA) professor cup.
1. from what I've heard it's 30 card decks, so is it a 3 prize game?
2. once you reach the top cut, you switch to 60 cards, so do you get to use an entirely new deck, or do you just up your 30 card deck to 60 cards?
3. what do you have to do to qualify for the professor cup? (besides being a professor)
4. where do you sign up for the professor cup?
5. when/where is the USA Professor Cup?
"Bulbasaur's Got Your Back!"
|05/29/2007, 10:38 AM||#2|
2. No, you may have an entirelly different deck, but you have to submit BOTH decklists prior to the cup beginning
3. Be a professor, and have earned 50 points by July 1st
4. Just show up to registration. They will have a list of whos eligible
5. July 6th at Nationals
Hope This helps
Brony and proud of it! /)
GODBOOK STATUS - 2846 to go (6/10/12)
If you need any assistance with the Pokegym gallery, please send a PM and I will get in touch ASAP!
|05/29/2007, 04:08 PM||#3|
Keeper of the Sacred Box
Alternately, you could just read the official FAQ at http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/professors/cup/.