|07/24/2008, 05:35 AM||#1|
Super Lighting (Fun Deck)
LOL...... to those that went for league today you guys will know what i am talking about....... haha it was a pretty fun day with wei jin cursing me to get all the tails and my big brother for doing the same after he left...... well to say that i totally got the idea myself was definately not true (compilation from diff ppl) but the main structure of the deck was definately my idea...... now enough of suspense and heres the list.
I Got This Whole List Off Another Website.
4 Zapdos <---------- god of the deck hahaha
5 Lightning Energy (DP)
3 Double Rainbow Energy (CG)
3 Scramble Energy (DF)
4 Super Scoop up <------------ master of the deck muahahahaha
4 Amulet Coin
4 PlusPower (SW)
2 Warp Point (MD)
3 Quick Ball
2 Holon Mentor
2 Master Ball
3 Crystal Beach
3 Night Maintainance
1)Zapdos- Nothing much needs to be said for this guy he's there just for the power...... heads 10 damage to every pokemon
2) Brongzong- continues what zapdos has left off with pain amplifier for 20 ENERGYLESS (MUAHAHAHAHAHA), plus Curse Alloy those pokemon wif powers for another 10, claydol dead within 4 turns
3) Gorebyss- Anotehr very important attacker, he is there becuase of his ENERGYLESS Attack sweet tempation..... which is good to bring out important but heavy attackers such as claydol :D........ next turn he could retreat for free to brongzong and PA-BOOM........ attack again........
Nothing much to them.... they are in the deck just in case a heavy attacker comes along brongzong can be scramble for 60, or DRE gorebyss for 40 plus confusion..... plus its important for the pokemon to be able to retreat if they are warp point or something
1) Amulet Coin- Allows an extra card be drawn when the energyless attacks are used..... without claydol... this is a really good card to use.... plus it could be castaway for
2) Super Scoop Up- LOL..... of course its to get the zapdos off the bench to do even more damage muahahahaha
3) Castaway- to get the energies to pump zapdos against empo decks........ plus to get the amulet coin
4) Holon Mentor- to get the 4 zappys on bench to hopefully deal 40 damage and by the time if successful 50 damage would already been dealt ......
Well..... word of advice... this is defiantely not a top tier deck although it is capable of being if the luck goes your way.... lol.... but its really fun to play.... seeing it toople top tier decks such as empo, plox, and blaziken
HAHA.............. anyways thats what i have for now..... any comments are welcome..... but frankly the deck is really funny when all the pokemon is capable of attacking energyless yet capable of dealing so much damage
Last edited by The Machampion; 07/24/2008 at 05:48 AM.
|07/24/2008, 07:43 AM||#3|
God Knows, Its A Fun Deck, That All.
I would Put it on a bench Zong? Or anotyher Dos