|10/23/2008, 07:44 PM||#1|
My top ten Halloween Pokemon
1. Darkrai (self explanatory)
2. Giratina (Have you seen the torn world)
3. Honchkrow (crow, the symbol of death)
4. Dusknoir (ghost)
5. gastly (ghost)
6. Mismagius (ghost)
7. ditto (it can transform into any Halloween pokemon)
8. marrowack (skull)
9. Jinx (so weird it's scary)
10. spritomb (cursed)
What is your top ten?
(pokemon that appeared the most by 10/26 at 2:00 pm EST will be turned into a CaC contest)
2009: Winner of Colorado states Sr division
Last edited by Origin Giratina; 10/25/2008 at 03:56 PM.
|10/23/2008, 09:24 PM||#2|
Marowak makes your list but cubone doesn't? That seems funny, since the dex info for Cubone says that it wears its mother's skull. I guess I'd just see that on a list with Marowak too!
My top 10:
1. Darkrai-very obvious
2. Gengar-its a ghost!
4. Cubone-Description above
5. Gliscor-one of the creepiest bat Pokemon
6. Froslass-seems like a ghost to me.
7. Monferno-go ahead and laugh. He's wearing a mask!
9. Mismagius-ghostly as well.
10. Ariados-spider like, which makes me think of Halloween!
US Nats judge seniors division 08', 09', 10', 11', 12'
Seniors head judge Fall 2012 Regionals
Doing what I can to give back to the game!
Founder of Team 330-Ohio's premiere player base!
|10/23/2008, 10:01 PM||#3|
Fanfic Contest Host
1. Gengar. Gengar always seems to be scary in a goofing-around, yelling "Boo!" from behind a door sort of way, rather than actually being very scary, so it seems like a perfect Halloween Pokemon.
2. Absol. Absol appears before disasters. How is that not scary?
3. Rotom. See Gengar.
4. Spiritomb. It's pretty much the only ghost type that's actually creepy.
5. Misdreavus. Same as Gengar and Rotom.
6. Houndoom. Not really sure why.
7. Unown. Not really sure why.
8. Crobat. Because it's a bat, obviously.
9. Ditto. It imitates other Pokemon, so it reminds me of Halloween costumes.
10. Shiftry. It just looks evil.
Secretsof2113, if you're including Monferno, why not Roserade also?
"While I live, I want to shine." -Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Explorers of Sky
|10/24/2008, 01:35 AM||#4|
10: Haunter:Look at the NAME HAUNTer
9: Giratina: Supposedly the GATEKEEPER of the underworld or ruler of dimensions either way.
8: Shiny Charizard: It's a black dragon that breathes fire, need I say more?
7: Absol: Natural Disasters: Nuff said
6: Weavile: Likes to play tricks and is usually evil like
5: Rotom: It can take over electronics, alas need I need to say anything more?
4: Ditto: It likes to copy everything it see's why not a jelly belly costume, world hunger has been taken care of.
3: Spinerak: It's a spider, that's all there is to it.
2: Delibird: It has a sack maybe full of candy and it looks like it could be a trick or treater
1: Darkrai: He puts people into nightmares, he walks only on the full moon, he symbolizes the grim reaper etc.
(O.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
(> <) to help him achieve world domination.
TheDoctor's trade thread will be back in the near future once he figures out a few problems with the post office...
|10/24/2008, 12:09 PM||#7|
^How are they scary?
10 Cubone- It wears the bones of dead pokemon.
9 Haunter- Creepier then gastly and gengar
8 T-Tar- Big, mean looking and knowcks down mountains.
7 Dusknoir- A pokemon that takes people into the spirit world.
6 Shedinja- An empty living shell that can steal your soul. What more can you ask for?
5 Spiritomb- It looks evil.
4 Giratina- It appears in a cemetery and is all creepy .
3 Darkrai- Creepy looking.
2 Bidoof- So stupid it's scary!
1 Pikachu- So cute it's scary. FEAR THE PIKA!
|10/24/2008, 12:42 PM||#8|
Umbreon sneaks around at night... I usually don't like it when things do that.
|10/24/2008, 12:52 PM||#9|
10. Honchkrow - It's a crow, crow's are freaky.
9. Spiritomb - It's a spirit made of spirits.
8. Cubone/Marowak - The concept behind those two is pretty dark.
7. Dusknoir - It's a ghost.
6. Froslass - A ghost in a shell.
5. Rotom - A shape-shifting ghost.
4. Gliscor - The freakiest looking bat pokemon.
3. The Regis - After seeing the Lucario movie those things are freaky the way they say there names is scary.
2. Gyarados - Sea monster.
1. Ariados - Spiderness.
|10/24/2008, 01:35 PM||#10|
1. Darkrai - Grim Reaper Like Pokemon
2. Haunter - Ghost...(Chris has a point.)
3. Marowak - Died in the video game.
4. Crobat - It's a bat.
5. Spiritomb - Scary looking.
6. Dusknoir - Ghosty thingy.
7 .Ariados - Spider.
8. Zigzagoon - Racoons are scary.
9. Shedinja - Ghost.
10. Absol - Evil.
|10/24/2008, 05:39 PM||#11|
*Opens CaC thread*
remember, you have until 10/26 at 2:00 pm EST (eastern USA) to post in this thread for it to count towards the CaC challenge.
2009: Winner of Colorado states Sr division
|10/25/2008, 09:00 AM||#12|
Top 10 Halloween Pokemon?
1:Dusknoir (My favorite Pokemon)
2:Gengar (Mystery Dungeon main protagonist)
3:Giratina (Looks like blood)
4:Spiritomb (Looks weird)
5:Alakazam (My former favorite Pokemon, also he can teleport)
6:Abra (I don't know)
8:Primal Dialga (Colors and Halloween and Evil)
9:Grovyle (Going to the past and future and sneak attacking different Pokemon)
10:Sableye (Following Dusknoir during the Mystery Dungeon 2nd generation series)
Those are mine.
|10/25/2008, 12:57 PM||#13|
1. Gengar; like they said before, goofing around funny.
2. Dushkull; creepy and like the Reaper
3. Spiritomb; TOMB, death, etc
4. Darkrai; The stuff of nightmares
5. Mismagus; once again, mess about fun (see the D&P episode with it)
6. Persian; dunno why, but it seems freaky
7. Houdoun; based on Black Shuck surely??
8. Dusknoir; very scary looking
9. Mewtwo; thought control, make you do what he want??
10. Unown; who knows their intentions...
I play the game for fun.
You know, the way it was intended?