Welcome to version 1.7 (Aug 2014) of the:
In the Researching Tower you are able to research thousands of Pokémon Trading Card Images from the current Standard, Expanded and Unlimited formats.
PokéGym Researching Tower
Jan 2010 note - a while back we added an unlimited view.
Aug 2014 note - we added an Expanded view.
To begin your research, scroll through the list in the middle of this page or use the controls at the far left to select a specific set or return to the full modified list.
The PokéGym and Team Compendium request your feedback on specific images and comments/suggestions on this reasearch facility in the feedback thread. If you find a problem with the research controls or an image that needs to be re-scanned, post as much detail as possible to make diagnosis or action easy. Feedback Thread
Your current Research Tower Scientists are: bulbasnore and DukeFireBird
These members have already contributed to the success of your research when using this facility:
- waynegg - scanned just about every card from Base to Hidden Legends!
- Prime - provided the set symbols & fancy "Researching Tower" for the logo.
Members who have contributed missing scans:
- Jason - a chunk of DP & Black Star Promos
- Muscovy Level X - 7 POP7 Scans, TK3 Manaphy
- Mew* - POP6 and POP7 Scans
- PokeDaddy - NDP series promos.
- EeveeLover - NDP, HSP series promos, missing OP scans.
Members who have contributed feature suggestions or bug reports:
- vanderbilt_grad - discrepancy in selection between the two 'modified' links, main was HP-on, the other DX-on
- The Gorn - alternate sorts and other good ideas (v. 2.0)
- Zegnarfol - coinciding the number of cards in both the card list header and the opening page (possible v. 2.0)