Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Werewolf VII: LOST (Game cancelled: See my Last Post)

Thanks a lot cardz
Vote: Lakak
I can't think of anyone else better to lynch, so I might as well go with the majority.

Vote: Undecided
Until there is more info/ something to really go by there is no one that i can see as a major threat as of now.

The problem with all of this "let's wait for more info" stuff is that we WON'T GET ANYMORE INFO until day 2 or rather end-day 1

And, apparently The Ft. Laud. can't vote for himself, it seems like his votes are based on other random (for now) peoples votes...

The problem with all of this "let's wait for more info" stuff is that we WON'T GET ANYMORE INFO until day 2 or rather end-day 1

is it just me or does it seem like waliken is just trying to get us to ran vote that way we can't/don't even try to collect any info about what ACTUALLY going on? I doubt that cardz would have us JUST Ran vote... that could get things going in the wrong direction for everyone

Just a thought.

If you would bother to read my other post and Cardz's response tp said post, you would understand that I attempted to bring logic into today but it isn't going to work until this day is over, so please don't accuse me of doing something that I've been trying to get other people to stop doing.
Thank you and good day to you sir(or madam).

Let's predict who can be a wolf or independant player
My Prediction who can be a wolf or independant player
1.LifeVirus7
2.Lugia 58
3.homeofmew
4.spoinkmaster
5.Jason
6.Blastoise-shellshocker
7.Waliken
8.DukeFireBird
9.Lakak
10.stolenmoments(Yea me too cause i didn't got my role yet)

1.LifeVirus7
2.Lugia 58
3.homeofmew
4.spoinkmaster
5.Jason
6.Blastoise-shellshocker
7.Waliken
8.DukeFireBird
9.Lakak

Stolenmoments, why would you be posting this without viable proof?

How can you assume this list of 10 players are independant or wolf aligned?

Lugia, an independant player is someone who has their own goal, in the last wolf game, i was an independant player and my goal was to be the last one alive. I hope this helps

Now for my part, as seeing as tridition holds up, I would vote for lakak, but...

umbry and absol, Cardz does the roles randomally, so Lakak could be a wolf, or he could have an anti-kill ability, or he could have a normal kill, whos to say?

currently my Vote will be undecided, until i do a bit more research

VOTE:Undecided

1.LifeVirus7
2.Lugia 58
3.homeofmew
4.spoinkmaster
5.Jason
6.Blastoise-shellshocker
7.Waliken
8.DukeFireBird
9.Lakak

Is this like a Werewolf VII steroid list?

in the last game, yes Lugia, my win condition was to be the last one alive.

Lakak seems hellbent on being lynched... =/

Back