Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Arizona Cities

lolz

Still undecided if I want to play my new, somewhat not-finished deck yet or if I want to just stick with what I have.

Phoenix results

54 players!!! Awesome!!

Players from Colorado and Pennsylvania joined us today!

34 Masters
10 Seniors
10 Juniors

Winners (all from Arizona!)

Masters: Wes S.
Seniors: Joey L.
Juniors : Taylor K.

Congratulations!!
See you all Tomorrow in Avondale!!

Avondale results

38 players!!! Awesome!!

Players from California, Colorado and Pennsylvania joined us today!

Winners

Masters: Jeremy M. (Pennsylvania)
Seniors: John H. (California)
Juniors : Taylor K. (Arizona)

Congratulations!!
See you all next weekend in Glendale!!

Props to the visitors from out of state, always nice to face new players. :thumb:

*goes to building another deck for next week*

Does anyone have a spare Riolu that I can borrow/trade for/have? It doesn't have to be holo or anything, but I might need it soon...

This was the last Arizona City in Glendale
40 players!!!

Masters : Wes S. (AZ)
Seniors : John H (CA)
Juniors : Curtis S (AZ)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

A huge THANK YOU to my staff for your Judging expertise in all the events... You are all AWESOME:

John S. Lugias_Realm
Ken L. Blizzard
Tom W
Cathy L.
Wes S. CsGod_Pokemaster
Russel R Latichaser

and Thank You to all those who helped out as needed in many of the City Championships:

Dennis T.
Joey L. mudkipmaster
Curtis S.
Valerie S.

See you all at the Prereleases in February!!!

This was the last Arizona City in Glendale
40 players!!!

Masters : Wes S. (AZ)
Seniors : John H (CA)
Juniors : Curtis S (AZ)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

A huge THANK YOU to my staff for your Judging expertise in all the events... You are all AWESOME:

John S. Lugias_Realm
Ken L. Blizzard
Tom W
Cathy L.
Wes S. CsGod_Pokemaster
Russel R Latichaser

and Thank You to all those who helped out as needed in many of the City Championships:

Dennis T.
Joey L. mudkipmaster
Curtis S.
Valerie S.

See you all at the Prereleases in February!!!

cant wait for prerelease!:thumb:

Congrats to today's winners! Definately looking forward to the prereleases and States in the coming months! :thumb:

While it is fresh in my head I feel the need to post a few comments from todays tourney as today I saw Pokemon being played for the reasons it was meant to be played. Match after match and round by round i heard laughing, players actually helping there oppponents. When matches were completed i noticed players being kids!!!! It was such a joy to see the Spirit of the game alive and well in AZ and I want to thank each and every one of you for making the day awesome.
Believe it or not our Masters Finals(Top 2) that was like watching a match being played in someones living room. They laughed, they joked but yet still played the game according to the rules. When all was said and done, a winner was crowned but if you had been there and watched the game you would have never known who won!!! For the 1st time in a long time I enjoyed doing my job and being a part of something that should happen all the time. Thank You for making my day a joy to be a part of.

Last edited:
Back