Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hello Everybody!

Hi everyone!!!

Hi everybody!!! I am a Pikachu fan and also I am a player of the Pokemon TCG and I have gotten 5th place in a toramament because one of my friends was weak to my deck. :smile: Please be my friend!!! Talk to everyone soon!! I am part of Team Pikachu and I am a fan of Star Wars too. Please be my friend!!!!

:lightning Pikachu is #1 and I love Pikachu!!! I have Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Stadium for wii.

:pokeball: Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon because it's cute and it is always been my favorite Pokemon. I am a girl and I am in the 12th grade about to finish high school this year!!!! Please reply!!! My favorite sport is NASCAR!!!! Be my friend and I need some advice for my water is lighting rocks deck.

Team:
Pikachu
Diagala
Torterra
Staravia
Piplup

Peace,
Pikachugirl1990

Last edited:
Hello...ppl *smiles* finally, the dream has come to The PokeGym!! Ahh, I immediately fell in love with this place when I saw it while surfing the internet. It's awesome!!

help plz

my brother got a rare pokemon that u can only get in an event over the internet and he wont tell me how i just want to know can some one help me plz? :confused:

Hey, what's up everybody? I have just recently joined and recently came back to the game from about a 2 year break. So basically I'm here to find out any info I need to catch up. I am finally able to construct some kind of legal deck, but would like to find out what Pokemon and/or Trainers, Supporters, and Stadiums are legally repeated within the newer sets. If anyone could help me out with that I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hi Everyone! I'm new here. I use to play Pokemon TCG back when it first released with Base set. I played up until the Neo generation and then I stopped playing. (Don't really know why)

I just got back into the game this past fall and man has the game changed. I've mainly been collecting DP on because I figure after Worlds this year that will be the format. I've been going to a league regularly when I get the chance and I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on the Meta-game. (Just a side note but I still find it weird when I go to the league and play against kids that younger then some of my old cards!) I did a cities tournament in Dec, and won half of my games, and I went undefeated today during the GE Pre-release. I will probably do States because it is right here in the city that I live in but I just play for fun so I'm not expecting to win very much.

This looks like one of the best places to get knowledge on the card game and hopefully I can start to contribute some valuable information that I may learn.

Hey Everyone!
I have played since I was about eleven or so, stopped, and now I'm back and more into the game than ever. I was pressed to say hello, so, I am saying just that.

new and rare cards

Hi all!

I decided to join because I'm a collector and to find out:
  • new cards
  • promos
  • misprints
  • errors
  • etc...

If you have or know of someone who has rares stuff; email me. You can also find me on eBay under pikabiker. I'm a buyer not a seller (yet)
I collect TCG english pokémon cards.
I believe I'm only missing less then 25 cards. I've seen a few going by on eBay between $400 and $7000 but I wasn't successful on the bids.

NO Japanese or Topps.

Back