Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Well, **** musta froze over...

Seeing as how Sensei made a post, I might as well say hello to everyone that remembers me.

Every so often I've come in and said hello, and this is yet another.. been a while. (and no meaning to hijack this thread)

Last edited:
Sensei is back! Good to see you didn't drop off the face of the earth like most people thought.

OMG, Randy posted...just when you thought they `gym was safe again... :p

Prime: It would be an honor. Hope it happens.

Keith: Good to see you are still around. Hope to meet again!

Orion and Mike R: Of course I do! Say hi to your mom for me Orion and your dad mike!

NoPoke: So do I...LOL Good to see you are still around too my friend.

homeofmew and everyone: Hope to see ya`s if I do make it. Also good to hear from everyone. :)

`Sensei

Pokemon is back!:lol:

Dave, Dave! You are da man, how ya been? Glad to see you still doing an awesome job back there in Va. Say hi to the kids for me. Going to Nats? :wink:

So why isn't this in the welcome thread? It seems like he gets special privleges to post this outside of it because all the mods like him.

So why isn't this in the welcome thread? It seems like he gets special privleges to post this outside of it because all the mods like him.
uhhhhhh.... if you'd followed the link nopoke posted or bothered to look at his username, you might have read that he's a former member of team compendium and a former *admin of the 'gym*.

so yeah, he gets a whole thread of his own; deal with it and stop telling the mods/admins of the board what to do.

'mom

He's one of the reasons that we have this board.
Yes, some people get special treatment.
Welcome to reality.

Hi onederlnd!

Boy if DMTM or MTM post, then i'll KNOW something is going on.....

WOW! This is like a thread of legends or something. People that used to be around all the time, that suddenly disappered, and now they're just randomly posting Hello's. :D

It's nice to see something by Sensei. It's been a long time since I've seen him around.

Back