Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Check a Trader thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
very stupid question but i want to know how your trades went with TheDarkTwins lol
i've been waiting like a month? maybe more?

I traded with Drew three times I sent first all three times, the largest value of cards being $80 USD and the smallest being $30 USD. I Wouldn't worry about trading with Drew.

Has anyone traded with ShaunAnderson he says he has 34 pokegym refs but pretty much anybody with that many is on the Good/Bad trader list and he is not.

Has anyone traded with ShaunAnderson he says he has 34 pokegym refs but pretty much anybody with that many is on the Good/Bad trader list and he is not.

Maybe ask him where they are posted? If not you can also go to the good bad traders list and in the top left corner in the blue bar you can see "search this forum" ,click that and enter the username and hit submit and it will give you results of how many times his username is posted in that forum. And if he has that many i would reccommend him posting a list in the good bad traders fdorum.

pokemonmike

Has anyone traded with ShaunAndersen? They told me they has 52 refrences. Just checking up on the trader. How did things go? Did they mail when they said they were going to?

Thanks! :)

Kemony said:
ShaunAndersen said:
Kemony said:
ShaunAndersen said:
Kemony said:
ShaunAndersen said:
Kemony said:
My

???????
???????
(Offer)

Your

???????
(Offer)
sounds ok to me. Are you going to send first?

How many refrences do you have? Mine are located in my signature.

I have 52 trading refs. (My count is not really updated..)

Can I have a link to your pokegym refrences?

PokeGym References list?

Refrences only count on pokegym. You make a ref list. If you do not have them, then I will ask you to send first.

Thanks!

That PM was sent about 4 hours ago and I did not receive anything back yet.

Anybody trade with The Captain lately? I was supposed to get my cards from him by the time states comes, but obviously that probably isn't going to happen now as the last day until states is tomorrow. The deal was finalized about 2 weeks ago. He said he needed his cards before states, and I agreed as soon as I received I would send(As there was still a lot of time left.) But since I have not received, I can't give him his cards in time as some people in this forum have had a little bit of trouble with him.

Anybody trade with The Captain lately? I was supposed to get my cards from him by the time states comes, but obviously that probably isn't going to happen now as the last day until states is tomorrow. The deal was finalized about 2 weeks ago. He said he needed his cards before states, and I agreed as soon as I received I would send(As there was still a lot of time left.) But since I have not received, I can't give him his cards in time as some people in this forum have had a little bit of trouble with him.

I am still waiting on his end of our trade, it also has been about 2 weeks!

Has anybody traded with Kirstin lately? Usually this persons been a good trader but its been 2 weeks and I still haven't received. Plus he's not responding to my PMs

I haven't received a reply from him on our supposed trade either. I would advise to not proceed.

He has actually tried to resign up with new usernames which are now banned so if he does wish to trade it will be under that username. I would strongly suggest if anything does happen make him send first

George2FRESH

Has anyone trade with him?

We were PMing back and forth on a trade and he hasn't gotten back to me, yet. Thanks in advance.

I haven't received a reply from him on our supposed trade either. I would advise to not proceed.

Actually I wasn't trying to trade with him, the huge number of refs with none confirmed and not on the G/B trader list it all seemed very suspicious so I thought I would post here. Just trying to look out for people, I would just hope they would do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back