Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LIVE UPDATES: New Mexico State Championship 3/8

spookees

The 2008 NEW MEXICO State Championships are coming!!!

When? Saturday March 8th
Where? Hawthorn Suites 1511 Gibson Blvd SE in Albuquerque, NM

Discounted room rates for ALL Pokemon Players!
You must call the hotel for the reservation and mention the code:
"Pokemon State Championships"
(800) 527-1133
The special rate is $69 per night! (regular rate is $89)

What time? Registration will begin at 9:30am
Promptly starting at 11am

You must be in the registration line with your decklist ready by 10:45am or you will receive a first round loss.

See you there!!

Last edited:
hey i will be traveling from col,orado so it will be fun to go down there and see how new mexico pwns i am KrazyKevin on the rankings senior see ya guys there:thumb:

Get ready New Mexico!! Lots of players are doing a road trip!

We have lots of Free Raffles too!!! Come on over!!

Sorry to say I can't make it... i'd do it if it wasn't my bros b-day. I'm from CO, was hoping to come down and have some fun... guess not. :( lol

Starting Friday when I arrive, New Mexico belongs to me. Have Decks ready, make sure there legal.
Spirit of the Game will get you everwhere with me!!! If everything goes as planned I think you guys will truly enjoy whats in store. so come prepared, have fun, be curtious to your opponent.

You need to make sure to bring everything required to play your match
Damage Counters, Dice or Coin, Burn-Poison and any other markers you may need. sleeves that are tourney worthy & legal.

Starting Friday when I arrive, New Mexico belongs to me. Have Decks ready, make sure there legal.
Spirit of the Game will get you everwhere with me!!! If everything goes as planned I think you guys will truly enjoy whats in store. so come prepared, have fun, be curtious to your opponent.

You need to make sure to bring everything required to play your match
Damage Counters, Dice or Coin, Burn-Poison and any other markers you may need. sleeves that are tourney worthy & legal.

Its too bad I cant attend my "Home State" State Championship...:frown:

More information for those attending:

We will start registration at 9:30am

The Hotel management has asked, if you arrive prior to this time you will be asked to wait outside as the guests of the hotel will still be enjoying their complementary breakfast. (If you are staying at the hotel, then you are more than welcome to sit inside the breakfast area)

Players (who are not staying at the hotel) will not be able to sit in this area during the breakfast time. Once we open for registration,there will be plenty of seats in the room which will hold the event.

Thank you!

Awesome! Arizona is sending Team Heat and Texas is showing up as well!

I heard some rumblings we might even see Nevada!

Come 1 come all, the more the better.* Having deck list filled out and ready to go would be great.* Looking forward to meeting new players and seeing old friends. Come ready for gaming and fun. By the way, what time do you think we will break for lunch???

Come 1 come all, the more the better.* Having deck list filled out and ready to go would be great.* Looking forward to meeting new players and seeing old friends. Come ready for gaming and fun. By the way, what time do you think we will break for lunch???

I see the NUT doesn't fall far from the tree John!

Back